Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7uswDlxSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is standard in any business.

pretty kino mask

>implying marvel isnt doing the same

>truffle
that movie must be utter shit if they are willing to bribe that much

Is there a way to give reviewers free early access to stuff for review purposes without also bribing them?

why the fuck do u need to dine them though?

Critics be like nom nom nom beefcake nom nom. Fat fucks. If they dont get this to 80% i will reeeeeee

if ONLY they realized bribing the critics was all that was missing from bvs\mos. Instead it seems they are changing direction on the artistic quality of the movies. Such a fucking shame. Jl seems to siilar to the avengers (ie shit)

Well yeah
remember this kid? He was paid to make a youtube video by warner

die

do not doubt lord snyder you heathen

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7uswDlxSM

This is what they should've done for BvS. Marvel has been doing for almost a decade now.

Marvel is the one we know for certain that buys reviews though

>Deflecting to Marvel

What a cowardly lot you are.

But they are? Everyone knows this. The Marvel shills get exclusive showings at fancy hotels. And then we hear how the "initial buzz" for whatever MCU is "soooo goood". Every fucking time.

WB are idiots for being this late. People told them to play that game for BvS but they were too pride to lower themselves to Marvel standards. You can't have pride fighting the mouse.

Nobodies doubting Snyder though. I lost all interest in DC movies as soon as he left and Whedon got involved

gr8b8m8

not surprised they're that fucking pathetic

Why they even waste money on the most useless people on the planet? (aka the journalists)

Isn't that "JL" icon mirrored? How could you possibly fuck that up?

Because retards actually listen to retards. So we must play this game where nu-male opinion matters. I lost all respect for them when they whined BvS wasn't "fun" enough.

>And there are people who doubt the critics will give positive reviews to this Marvel-lite flick

>buying critics like marvel does
It won't work, Marvel pays better and they don't like competition. Not the winning kind at least

I only understood "beef" and "champagne"

>serving fucking caviar
>standard

The fuck is that menu? Is this what rich people eat every day?

Youtube fags get toy figurines instead of 5 stars retsaurant invitations.

Who is the DC qt character at 0:37 in the screen?

This kind of shit is what they're spending money on

Makes me happy to see Hollywood burning down with all these sex abuse scandals desu. If only some of the bigger studios can start taking some hits sometime soon.

good news DChumps looks like you're getting "kino" after all

>disney bribes critics for good reviews
>"THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCKING MARVELSHILLS REEEE"
>WB bribes critics
>"this is totally fine"
Nice logic

what app is this? Or is there a particular version of faceapp that has this?

this picture really disgusts me

Yes. Yes it is. Freaky.

fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

digits confirm it

WB's marketing team strikes again

it's gone. SJWs demanded to shut it down because showing racial differences is racist.

can't go one thread without "m-muh marvel"

>He doesn't live dat #COMPEDLIFE

Peasant.

> "son in law" beef rib

what is this cuck menu?

DC has sunk to a new low. They're as bad as Harvey Weinstein. And if you support them, you're a rapist too!

Will this destroy Marlel too? Kind of a tradition now

>Domestic
stop embarrassing yourself already

I hope you suffocate for saying that word.

>two (2) dishes with truffle
That's not how you do pretentious cuisine.

not a dcchump, a quality chump. If the movie is not quality (like MoS and BvS) I don't care if it bombs at the box office

Does this count as part of the marketing budget?

You do know that EA
>fly the gaming press to the fucking Bahamas for a weekend water skiing and sunbathing right?
>Also a free bar all weekend?
>And give them all "free" $2000 laptops
with a copy of fucking Peggle or whatever on to review, right?

And we're supposed to think this is normal and their reviews are "unbiased."

This shit happens everywhere. They also flew """"""""journalists"""""""" to a tropical beach where they all drove around in tanks and shot machine guns for their unbiased reviews of Battlefield 4.

nu male selfie face

shit man just buy em a fucking happy meal at mcd's.
the movie should be good on it's own merits, not because you allowed them to drink champagne out of gal gadot's pussy.

Look at the beer belly. Guy wears tattoos to look tough, but he plays with batman and star wars toy figurines

Exactly! I'm not even into the comic movies stuff. I keep seeing this from DC fans.

Cringe

So they finally got how it's done? Only took them 4 years.

its against the law in businesses with standards

every industry bribes the reviewers. Why the fuck do you think Sup Forums caused a massive shitstorm years ago over video game journalists?

I value a reviewer's opinion lower than a rat. They only thing they deserve is shoes thrown at them.

The only standard here is $$$

>Why the fuck do you think Sup Forums caused a massive shitstorm years ago over video game journalists?

Autism and lots of free time. When I was a kid the game would come with the fucking magazine, do you honestly think the guys reviewing it were gonna give it a bad score?

>throwing shoes at people

Chill out Mahmud

>blogger
The screening wasn't for fans though.

Post the worldwide totals. You won't and that means I win.

My uncle has sailor tats. The kind that old tough guys used to get, he did some time too. Not worth it when a faggot like this gets a full sleeve. Bet he's got some cartoon shit drawn somewhere, the fucking loser.

>reviewers
>people

I will beat you with a shoe too!

I hope your cock is devoured by bobcats

>only 4 courses

Sure

Winter Soldier: $714,3M
Doctor Strange: $677,7M
Wonder Woman: $821,6M
Suicide Squad: $745,6M without China

I'm gonna suck your tits if I ever see you.