Is seinfeld the dark souls of sitcoms?

Is seinfeld the dark souls of sitcoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unironically the only good 90s sitcom that is still funny.

Yes, and Curb is the Bloodbourne of sitcoms

>Simpsons isn't a sitcom
>Simpsons isn't still funny
Pick neither.

simpson is a cartoon, brainlet

It's an animated sitcom, retard.
>inb4 "animated sitcom isn't a sitcom"

Reaction images aren't arguments.

you didnt have one to begin with

Sitcom means the comedy consists in mostly dialogue. Characters in a SITcom SIT down and have funny conversations. There's barely any of the in the Simpsons

It shouldnt.

it means situational comedy

>Simpsons is an animated sitcom
>All animated sitcoms are sitcoms
>Therefore, Simpsons is a sitcom
I'm sorry I had to spell that out for you when that argument when implied in what I originally wrote, but retards will be retards, I suppose.

>Sitcom means the comedy consists in mostly dialogue. Characters in a SITcom SIT down and have funny conversations.
It means situation comedy and has nothing to do with sitting

just stop you're embarrassing yourself

Expert troll

I would only be embarrassing myself to trying to argue with a retard, or falling for "b8" of someone who's "merely pretending."

why are you talking about yourself brainlet?

Keep it up :D

BTFO

;)

BTFO

Seinfeld is the Seinfeld of sitcoms, which makes it the Citizen Kane of sitcoms

calling the simpsons a sitcom is like calling a monkey a real astronout. I just dont think its fair

>frasier
>3rd rock from the sun
>newsradio
>spin city
>just shoot me

K. I'm done. It's obvious to anyone who sees this conversation that you said something moronic, got BTFO, and tried to do damage control by acting retarded. You can have the last word if you want. I don't give a fuck.

Frasier is the Nioh of sitcoms

I have never actually watched Seinfeld
Is it as good and worth checking out as its made out to be or is it just nostalgiafags?

BTFO

What's your point? It's still literally a sitcom and if this hypothetical monkey was actually more competent than human doing the same job, it would be unfair to not call him an astronaut.

What is the "No Man's Sky" of sitcoms?

I've only watched a few episodes and its great. I call the "Ross is watching tv bit" joke from friends a seinfeld tier joke

if you are american and over the age of 20 you will like it

you can do all sorts of shit in animation. I think its insulting to consider The Simpsons a sitcom, its like playing a video game with god mode on

Why was the daughter so horny on that show?

I don't see the relevance. It's still a sitcom, regardless of the medium.

Its a saturday morning cartoon with more mature jokes and themes. imo

Disagree, but it's irrelevant to whether or not it's a sitcom.

it's as good. its one of those shows you take with you for life. every couple of years i rewatch it.

the "evergreen" thing about Seinfeld is that Jerry specifically avoided making too much episodes about stuff that was happening then to keep it always "fresh" if you will. Jew knows how to make money

>Simpsons
>saturday morning
wut

not literal user, step up your game

>i was merely pretending

It didnt come on saturday, it came on sunday. I know

>step up your game

It's good, Julia Dreyfus is a comic genius
youtube.com/watch?v=hpwJE5DEk7U

>

evening too

JERRY! YOU NEED TO COLLECT YOUR SOULS JERRY! YOU ALREADY WASTED A HUMANITY AND YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP BEFORE THE GARGOYLES!

Was just shoot me that good? I remember it being rather mediocre.
The others were great though.

I'd add the Drew Carey Show. And perhaps Married with Children, but it started in 1987 and kept going until 1997; and I like the first Seasons mostly. When the lesbian took over it was a proto-SJW show and an utter bore.

Thats show makes me sleepy

It's really good.

Because george lopez is incredibly handsome in person