TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks...

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dinner.

What are you talking about. Courtney was the one that bought a new dinner. Matt bought the hot car.

When sneed's feed and seed, formerly chucks.

>implying it's possible to be poor when you're handsome

5 things about Matt Leblanc that will make your jaw drop!

I heard it was actually a warm supper.

lol this anecdote makes it sound like he was literally starving but every production has a fucking craft services table

After he bought the hot dinner, he bought a new car and fucked Courtney Cox on top of the hot dinner in his new car.

Somebody get this hot meal outta here!

I don't understand why either she or the photographer would agree to doing a photo shoot when you look like this

This was a proud moment in my shooping career senpai.

When Jennifer Aniston auditioned for the role as Rachel Green she only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing she bought was a hot nosejob.

Kek

>oh man, i saturated the reds and pasted in some water droplets! we're truly living in a new age of digital art!

I'm just glad I could make people happy with my vast photo editing and manipulation skills.
It sounds like you really enjoyed it.
Here have another.

When Tom Hardy auditioned for the role as Bane, no one cared about who he was. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was the mask.

When Kevin Spacey auditioned for the role as Gay Daddy he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he raped was a hot twink.

hehe

Isn’t McDonald’s a hot dinner ?

Did someone say hot dinner?

but how did he get to the restaurant?

He is a F1 fanboy so he is one of my favorite actors.

Just like Fassbender.

When Alison Brie auditioned for the role as Annie Edison she only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing she bought was an online cloud storage subscription.

you do know that's a euphemism right? he's saying that he paid a man to let him perform oral sex on him