Where the fuck is my 4K remaster, Jim?

Where the fuck is my 4K remaster, Jim?

Other urls found in this thread:

blu-ray.com/news/?id=19501
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you implying that Abyss is going ti completely bypass not only enhances dvd but also bluray? Yes, we never even fucking got enhanced dvd. Thankfully I saw it in theaters twice.

Indeed, I want to see the Jamie Lee Curtis erotic dance scene in crispy clear quality so that I can better imagine what was going through Arnold's head during that moment.

With the Avatar sequels, he just doesn't have time to make the color grading teal as fuck, senpai.

Aliens ripped off Chud and Them
Terminator ripped off Sudden Impact
Rambo 2 ripped off Missing In Action

Jesus, I love the colour blue as well, Jim, but this is just fucking stupid.

blu-ray.com/news/?id=19501

>Thankfully I saw it in theaters twice.
The special edition?

>TEALED
>E
>A
>L
>E
>D

Nah we bought tickets to Parenthood and accidentally went into Abyss. Then like a decade later maybe less the mall theater Northpark where part of Talking Heads True Stories was filmed, used to show 80s scifi movies in the summer. Very special memories.

This was a year ago and there’s still no preorders or any sign it’s close to being finished

It'll be out after Avatar 5

Where the fuck is my Terminator 2 BR 4K remaster ? No news from Amazon, fuck them.

>Chud
I think you meant C.H.U.D.

>no the beach blu ray

why live

Is it offensive if I don't do that? The cctv scene was shockingly similar. I have no doubt its at bare minimum an homage.

That does sound p cool to be fair
Still I want that Special Edition Cut on Blu Ray because I’m a collectfag and really this should be Cameron’s priority now that he’s got his budgets for the Avatar movies sorted

I’m a little afraid True Lies will never come out at all considering his stance on terrorism not being funny any more

Born starring Alison Brie

Can't I do a kickstarter?

Out December 4th in the UK

You keep referring to this cut. None of it's on bluray. None of its even really on DVD if you can believe that. Unenhanced dvd is pretty close to vhs. And I loathe the directors cut aka special edition

can't find the screenshots, but Cameron fucked with the color grading to Titanic as well. If you compare the Laserdisc/VHS to the DVD release, you'll see the sky turn from a natural blue, to almost green.

I know neither cut has been confirmed
Nothings been confirmed really
But considering Cameron is supposed to be at the helm for these remasters its likely going to be both cuts in the package, there’s no way he’s no putting out the director’s cut
I like both versions, much like with Aliens

Why do you keep saying remaster? We never even got a true dvd. I know its insane but its true.

Is it dumb that I'm tempted to buy a VHS player on ebay and get a couple of movies with it? I grew up with these things and sometimes I get the urge to relive my nostalgia.

Not really. Start with a copy of Buddy System (1984)

You do realize "4K remaster" is the same con as "HD ready" ?

why do they do this? why can't we have warm colors anymore?

You should get one of those ones that has a DVD player as well and lets you burn shit from VHS tapes to blank DVD's.
I've got a Panasonic one from around 2005 and it still works great.

>a place on earth more awesome than anything in space
what a fucking ignorant and stupid opinion

>Why do you keep saying remaster?
I don’t know honestly, I’m just relaying what half the articles about the release are saying and they’re calling it a remaster

All I know is
>We've done a wet-gate 4K scan of the original negative, and it's going to look insanely good. We're going to do an authoring pass in the DI for Blu-ray and HDR at the same time
I want to experience this, no matter how teal it ends up being

if feel like you should get a reply