youtube.com/watch?v=7Ojl_hxipr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>music hits

youtube.com/watch?v=r16NjjDPLlc

UHHHH

holy hit, i've never thought about it.
Carol really is the roman reigns of marvel, top kek

IN THIS BUSINESS

Hey Haitch, does the Marvel soft reboot mean you are done trying?

QUITE FRANKLY

Maybe if all you faggots go somewhere else (i.e. here) we can have actual wrestling discussion again

Can't we talk about the rainforests in Seattle instead

But I want to talk about Cena versus Styles without having to wad through 30 posts about ""BBDWTS""" posts and 30 more ""FINNA""" posts for that one other poor bastard to respond to me

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS

YOU'RE A B-PLUS PLAYER

YOU CAN'T OUT-DESTROY

THE DESTROYER

>you're gonna go over Tony, but you gotta make Carol look really strong

>Tony
>Letting anyone go over him
Prepare that shovel Senor Jarvis

I think I love this parallel.

How's your territory doing, Todd?

Yeah I know, he's going over, but just make Carol look REALLY strong

Who would the Broken Matt Hardy and Brother Nero of comics be?

BASED BIG DOG WORKING THIS OBESE SMARK INTO AN EARLY GRAVE

THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE CAST ME AS THOR

>Sup Forums and /asp/

this is a really fucking strange combination, I could see Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums but Sup Forums and /asp/...

WWE Studios user. Scooby Doo and WWE, Jetsons and WWE, Flintstones and WWE, Wavemania etc

>smark darlings who never drew a dime

inhumans?

OH MAH GAWHD IT'S BENDIS! BENDIS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!

> 30th Avenger arrives to deliver the final blow to Thanos
> Rumours are circulating about several characters. That rookie Ms Marvel, that old fan favourite Bucky, Hulk is coming back from his injury, even some are saying they've somehow signed Cyclops on.
> Instead Carol shuffles out to a chorus of boo's in the theatres

On a similar note, Teen Titans Go is CN's Roman Reigns.

>mfw Sup Forums won't have sex

>this thread
/asp/ is truly the worst hell

I would say "reinventing the boring washed-up guy always in the shadow of his cooler teammate to become a little insane and the most talked about guy in the industry" would describe Cyclops a few years back.

> BROTHER LOGAN! I KNEW YOU'LD COME!

CAN YOU SMELELELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELEL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKEN

BOOOOOOO!!!!!

>King Drexel is Tyke
>Ruby Sky is Emma
It fits

HE'S SUCKIN IT! SUCKIN THAT BIG BLACK COCK BAH GOD! FOLKS WERE IN FOR A GOOD OL FASHIONED SLIBBER KNOCKER TONIGHT!

>"GET A HAIRCUT, HIT THE GYM, GET A CLUE"

Which marvel hero needs this advice?

Teen Cyclops

>HIT THE GYM
I'm not making the DChad joke

Come on user, wrestling and comics is really similar when you think about it.

Hell, even you could say that WWE is Marvel while DC is TNA... just without the critical low number of TNA's viewers.

>Hardys
>Never drew a dime
18+

>Marvel's biggest rivals who are getting it right by reinventing themselves.
Broken Johns and Brother Didio

> they go under a "rebirth"

Gee I wonder who?

THE THING IS

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS MARVEL, IS THAT I AM THE CEREBRAL ASSASIN, THE DESTORYER. I AM THE GAME-UUUAAGHH.

YOU COME ON DOWN TO THIS RING AND ILL DROP YOU ON THAT STACK OF DIMES YOU CALL A NECK.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>YOU SEE WILLIAM STRYKER I'M A GENETIC FREAK

>GLOOOOOOORIOUS!

>tfw all this meme has done is make me more sympathetic for Roman fans

Goodnight MARVELMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks

I like both. Fuck you for trying to make it actively off-topic. Open a /wooo/ tab and give my ROH posts some (You)s.

You look finna seething m8

This is going over my head. RAW reference? Haven't caught up yet.

This one's also new. Que? Haven't been /asp/ in a while either.

VANGUARD 1 WAS RIGHT

So Carol shot on him?
Alpha AF. She really is The Big Dog.

Carter used the word "finna" wrong and got embarrassed so now he uses finna wrong on purpose all the time. It's retarded

>Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan could have been the new face of the company
>Vince goes for Roman fucking Reigns

>Bork Losner beats Undertaker.

>Bork looks like a dork now because old man Goldberg can squash him

Roman Reigns is a draw, you jabroni mark. Cryin Bryan couldn't handle being a main eventer

>Cuck master phil who thought he was too good for the company
>Gets BTFO everywhere else
Wasn't he supposed to write for Marvel too

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Hawkeye and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another hero , you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Wolverine to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at Civil War III, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Wolverine KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So Clint, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Civil War III. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Civil War III. See Clint, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Civil War III.

People come just to throw shit at Roman.

I almost feel bad for the guy. Its not his fault that Vince is a tone deaf idiot.

He did write for Marvel. Drax and I think some Thor too.

Was it good?

>People come
Literally all that matters

I felt bad when he won the rumble and the boos were deafening

Then Rock came out and I laughed my ass off

Pajeet my son

I'd say the best thing Roman could do is turn heel and turn on, and retire The Rock and have heat for the rest of his life.

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Baron Zemo and you can that statement is not true.

Well, it's not Roman's fault that Vince keeps being that stupid over trying to push him as a star.

He has potential to actually be great, but writers, Dunn and lil Vinnie Mac still want his good ol face mastodon, DAMN IT!

wheres the whores? And Who are these "women wrestlers"?

>Hating on Bayley.

Oh I never said it gave me sympy for Roman.
Fuck him. At least Carol earned her shot after going through the ringer and coming out intact. He doesn't know shit about hardship.
Plus he's a purebred asshat in interviews.

What's the correct usage?

GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

Now now user never said i hated bayley if anything shes a family friendly whore also currently best ass on the roster. I just wish she would shake her hips or ass around more like bliss.

Also where were you when bliss supports best ship.

Idu this meme

Can someone link me to a clip or something?

Using it in place of "going to"

SmackDown Live bit. Daniel Bryan was talking about the rainforest in Seattle where his parents lived near. Renee wanted to talk BOUT WRASSLIN

You see roasties the thing is.....

I don't get it Hunter.

Why won't our readers accept Carol?

If WWE was really kid friendly they would have done a HHH/WB/DC vs Rocky/Disney/Marvel Survivor Series by now.

I liked them too but wouldn't go that far. Especially given hindsight (which granted Vince totally lucked out on).
I was even ready to accept Roman as face of the company, right up until that fucking Rumble. I've tried writing why like 4 ties and can't do it justice, there were so many layers to that shitpile. Suffice to say they carnied too far. Waaaaaaay too far.

Sef could totally be face of the company tho. Well, if he doubles-down on leg day.

I'm sorry

This before or after HOG? Bro told me about that part.
Also he ain't wrong. Temperate rainforests are a thing.

So anyone else kinda annoyed by the fact that WWE decided that there's only ONE elimination chamber match and Dean Ambrose isn't defending his belt on a separate match? Or no womens EC match?

What're the stats this time? Last time I checked /asp/ themselves were lamenting his shitty shirt shales.

Neither of those other titles have had Elimination Chamber matches. It's a major match, for big boy belts only. It's taken HiaC's place, funnily enough.
Although there might've been a tag one once. My memory's hazy.

>just today realize that Haitch/Joe are slapping Destroyer everywhere specifically to oppose Seth's Architect moniker
>now the match might not even happen
I didn't even want the fucking thing, but when you wait THIS LONG to do it come the fuck on. fuk u papa h u egomaniac

Old school ECW>All.

Before HOG I'm fairly sure.

>From the attitude era to three jokers making a time machine to fight Vaudeville performers.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ojl_hxipr8

Also Michael Cole will forever suck.

Cole was great on NXT Season Three

So is Hulk Hogan still Persona Non Grata?

And when are they gonna wrap up that Benoit storyline? They have been doing it for nearly ten years now.

Bork Laser may as well be a caveman that was unfrozen by Paul Heyman to do his bidding.

Next Royal Rumble

>So is Hulk Hogan still Persona Non Grata?
They've mentioned him on commentary once or twice already. The Rock also forced them to acknowledge a guy cosplaying Hogan in the crowd by going off script once too.

According to Dave Meltzer (Wrestling's Rich Johnson), Hogan will be back "sooner than expected"

WWE has been saying his name currently, so it seems like they're now a-ok with each other.

If he appears, it will be probably at Wrestlemania.

He's nearly 70 years old. He needs to retire anyway.

His middle name ain't Extremely for nothin. He tamed the caveman Rhyno and now Bork

It's not like anyone expects him to wrestle, just to come out and do his poses for a cheap pop.

He's in better shape than the Undertaker even if he's 20 years older and that sack of hip surgeries is still doing his yearly match, anyway.

The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my ring. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the SHIELD, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16 - ROGERS 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Super Soldier Serum and try to get back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the Director of SHIELD, I'm servin' notice to every one of the 'Super Heroes'. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Steve Rogers list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this position is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's Captain Marvel or Doctor Strange. Steve Roger's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next weirder of the Infinity Gauntlet, and that's the bottom line because Captain Marrica said so!