Wait a minute, why WOULD you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

Wait a minute, why WOULD you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

So he doesnt feel the fall, it's a humanitarian thing

I know, right?

there's an incredibly small chance that they might survive so why take the risk?

this

the cia doesnt torture people

Why DID Bane wear the mask? It was said that it was because of an accident of some sort, but did Nolan ever go into specifics in the commentary, or the novelization or such?

He's breathing pain killers.

I would have unironically loved if this was the real ending. There aren't enough minor characters that steal the main antag kill.

10/fucking 10

You don't have to deal with any struggling, screaming or whining from corpses.

Does Cia for for THE CIA?

People have survived falls from airplanes. They've also survived bullets to the head, but most people haven't survived both.

It's not as if bullets are thousands of dollars. The guy shot one into the air as if it was nothing.

Still pissed CIA doesn't show up in the lego movie

I think Bane's point is that the CIA is bluffing, they have no intention of killing anyone. Hence the ridiculously over the top threat

Because airplane speaking they were still high enough that someone could theoretically survive long enough to tell someone about everything. plus its one bullet to the head and makes getting them the fuck out of the plane alot easier since youre just killing them anyways.

Still *not* high enough

But then why take them up in an airplane? Why not just do that on the ground?

>still NOT high enough that someone could theoretically survive
that actually makes it more confusing

Did you watch the fucking movie?

meant for

Because they might survive if you don't shoot them.

>Vesna Vulović (Serbian Cyrillic: Becнa Byлoвић; [ˈʋeːsna ˈʋuːlɔvit͡ɕ]; 3 January 1950[1] – 23 December 2016) was a Serbian flight attendant. She holds the Guinness world record for surviving the highest fall without a parachute: 10,160 metres (33,333 ft),[2] after the explosion of JAT Flight 367 near Srbská Kamenice, Czechoslovakia, on 26 January 1972. She was the sole survivor of the accident.

The only time I saw it was when it came out, I don't remember the reasoning behind the airplane.

Not fucking Sup Forums you whore bag.

Une does it in reverse, though. She throws the guy out of the plane and then shoots him.

Une and Bane should date.

Then how come Bane did the whole "They expect one of us in the wreckage brother", when he knew that CIA wanted to bring all 3 back.

The Lego Batman Movie director responded to a CIA request on twitter by saying he wished he'd seen it earlier but it was too late to add him in

>I would have unironically loved if this was the real ending. There aren't enough minor characters that steal the main antag kill.
You don't need to add unironically. The Dark Knight Rises is only really good for the plane crash and the other quotes.

>CIA almost happened in Lego Batman

It's heartening enough to know it could've been.

It was so the CIA wouldn't become suspicious of the crash, having only their men in the wreckage could indicate an escape, but having one of Bane's men would indicate they all died in the crash, but the other two bodies were lost.

kill yourself, subhuman.

IS THIS CANON NOW GUIZE?
LULZ, I LOVE WACKY THINGS LIKE THIS!

why do you guys promote this behavior?

dvd insert!
we can do it!

If anything, TDK hasn't been mined enough for its meme potential. There's shit in there nobody's touched because they've been so focused on Baneposting, like everything involving Catwoman and Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character.

So Batman isnt Sup Forums anymore?

So he can die while hes dying

To intimidate the people in the plane?

>this
>
>the cia doesnt torture people

CIA mentions the flight plan only lists one of them. If they find one in the wreckage, everything is as they expect and it appears like an accident.

But that was obviously a ruse.

At the beginning, he's only planning on taking Dr. Pavel. "You don't get to bring friends."
As such, any search crews would only expect one additional body beyond CIA and his men unless he told HQ he had extra bodies.

Some people have survived the fall, it's better to be sure.

The lighting in the last frame there works so fucking well, it's uncanny.

>TKDR soundtrack in the lego batman movie
>TDKR Bane voice

WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AALLL

Because Eagles are jerks.

>doesn't show up in the lego movie
Didn't you see Deathstroke?

Billson!=Wilson

>see the image
>expand it
>immediately burst out laughing

What the fuck has this site done to me?

That's nothing. I see someone do the pose or just a black coat on a blue shirt and I couldn't stop giggling

I love Baneposting but this is taking the meme way to far. I thought he was supposed to be Deathstroke's brother anyways

Because he could have a parachute?

Bane had such a complicated plan, the way he pretended to be a prisoner with a bag on his head, got onto the plane and exploded it and escaped out the back with the parachute

What the hell

That's the beauty of it. It starts out being this mundane gritty movie about the CIA in Latin America.

Then Tom Hardy shows up in a goofy costume to say goofy things in a goofy voice because it's actually a Batman movie.

so that when his friends find him, they'll know you leave nothing to chance

A better question is... Why does it matter WHY he wears the mask? If he never takes it off and he needs to keep it on, for all intents and purposes it IS his face. So why does it matter?

You bought a new gun and it's still in that break in period, but you don't have a shooting range near you.

because it's not an ordinary mask and the CIA wants a more complete picture of the guy