>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #4 (February 8th)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtu.be/netG0u3D2F0
>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OdN2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best husbando

...name several that aren't a PT, OT, ST or tv series character? Not him, but I largely agree with his point.

Would you seriously call, say, Aphra compelling? Because I can't stand her, and she is pretty much the only character outside the above criteria to have anything resembling development and progression.

gay anal sex

I come here for this kind of quality posting

>I come here for this kind of quality posting

But I don't want things to change.

This guy gets it

But user, that's not Ezra.

do they wanna fuck or are they twins
imgur.com/a/OdN2A

Nice thread!

>It's not Ansin

Pleb

hot desu

I do this too

>Into older men
>Don't want to be labelled a gold digger
It's a tough world user

S T R E A M
N
O
W

Come join us and watch The Hobbit!

I'd prefer the former to the latter. I'd really rather Rey not be related to Luke or Leia at all.

Another "high quality" /swco/ thread I see.

>into older women
>will proudly become a male gold digger when desperate career women suddenly decide they need semen before their ovaries go dry
it's a seller's market you just gotta play the long game

but honestly the thought that there are nerd girls out there autistically jerking off to star wars guys does my heart good, its a comforting feeling knowing you're out there

better than the last which had horrific anthro avatar shipping and the one before that which had extremely autistic longwinded neogaf tier debates with retards who refused to admit they were dead wrong,

My phones Lock screen is Tarkin and I regularly get asked if that's my grandfather.

Makes me want to kms myself.

There's a wealthy young man out there for you, I'm sure

I found one and I'm literally insane

What's your sleep time fanfic?

>makes me want to kill myself myself
because plebs don't recognize major star wars characters or because its embarrassing when people comment on your husbando

There is a reason I don't put it on paper, user

I'm a scout trooper that defects to the rebellion, fugs ahsoka, then gets turned into a dickgirl and fugs ahsoka more

The second. Though, ever since Rogue One, which all my normie friends gave a chance, they still don't recognize him. And I am fucking ashamed of that shit.

b-but user, I like silver hair and being treated like a person

I appreciate that, though.

don't worry there's a Jeff Chandler/Leslie Nielsen/Mike Pence/Steve Martin out there for you somewhere

personally I don't have anything against most age differences but its definitely suspicious when a woman under 30 tries to marry a man above 80

Make them watch the Frankenstein movies he was in

this, every Hammer Horror movie ever, also the Sherlock Holmes movies he did

Was Rogue One a movie made for hardcore Star Wars fans? I find that people like /swco/ love it while normies are lukewarm or "it was okay" on it.

Most of them are supernormies, but this might actually be fun. A lot of them are Sherlock Holmes nerds, and I doubt they've seen them. Ho boy you guys are the best.

Eh my cutoff is around 40-45. I'm not one who marries to get the family fortune, I actually want a relationship. But I could never bring them back home, you know?

From what I've seen normies loved it too.

Yes, normies were complaining about something as small as "not knowing what Yavin 4 was."

are you kidding me? People were kissing the ground the film walked on, it was considered pretty good. Not too spergy to alienate most audiences, but had enough references for the spergs.

those are probably the same "normies" (read: EUfags who only watched ESB then sperged out on garbage fanfiction) who were asking "where are the bothans"

My husband thought it was entertaining and he usually hates Star Wars, he thought the force stuff was cheesy though. While my sister said she didn't understand what was going on? I don't know what she meant by that.

I'm not sure about hardcore fans, but I feel like it was definitely for people who appreciate the whole SW universe more than just people who like the OT. It wasn't really a "fun family film" in the way the other movies are. I love it, but I can see kids especially being bored out of their minds watching RO.

But there were space battles! Kids love space battles

>hates star wars
>thinks the force is cheesy
checks out

is he a star trek fan by chance?

they also like easy to follow plots with obvious character motivations and at least one main character surviving to the end of the movie

Space politics! Kids love Space politics
Complicated ideas about Moral relativism! Kids love moral dilemmas

Haha ok, maybe that'll change in the future but meanwhile am glad your imagination is having some fun.

I have been to parts of the internet often enough that the only things I'm bummed about is Ahsoka being your waifu, and not my waifu being your waifu.

Hot

No, not a sci-fi fan at all. He just puts up with it because of me.

But Vader, right? I don't know what kids like. Lasers? AT-ACTs?

No, never. I can barely string a sentence together these days.

who is your waifu, I have more than one most of them are starships

Yeah but Vader being menacing might be a bit too scary for them, lets shove it in the last few seconds when they've fallen asleep.

This, but also

this

>My husband thought it was entertaining and he usually hates Star Wars

I can't imagine marrying someone who hates Star Wars desu

Hey guys, watch this:

Gray Jedi

Wow it's almost like people have likes and dislikes and they aren't one trait and are nuanced beings

Sexiest ships

thrawn is not a waifu, thrawn is a husbando, and being a straight male, that doesn't quite pan out mostly straight, super handsome perfect man mads mikkelsen as galen erso was the first time I've ever thought "wow that guy is hot"

Not even close

A qt rebel pilot who has a B1 droid for her sexual relieff while the other is terribly confused

I was being facetious, relax.

>boring gray venators
delet
>gross Ansel Hsiao autistic fan models
double delet

But what about:

Cassian and K2

No, no, user. You're doing it all wrong. Starting arguments about NuCanon vs. Legends or the PT (especially if you mention RLM) are the chair throwing of /swco/.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ

I love how badly this smug asshole was proven wrong.

I mean Star Wars is a huge part of my life considering I don't do anything else beside like, study for my masters or run. The heart wants what it wants though, or something

I've had a crush on him since I saw Valhalla Rising

I think the majority of the Nubian ships were the most sexy. Case and point - look at this guy.

Looks like a dildo desu

I just like the gray Venators, geez. It really encapsulates the Rise of the Empire era, and that was my favorite EU era.

is this the most kino portrayal of a nebulon b to date?

theres nothing wrong with the ISD studio models but Ansel Hsiao is a shit

Chuchi but I deal in starships and could in OCs too. Hot Y-fu.

>Never

Only a Sith deals in absolutes, and they're hot too.

The H in H-type is for hot

Hmm, maybe that's why I find it appealing.

Genuine question: Why do you think so?

CHROME
H
R
O
M
E

This is too fucking cute.

chuchi was very hot, prime tcw waifu material, but she never quite did it for me, too demure an ingénue, I need a girl with vim and verve, aggressive and, most importantly, aged. Consequently, Rebels Ahsoka is the only Ahsoka worth waifuing.

aside from his atrocious original designs, his overgreebled portrayals of canon ships are not only done in an ugly modeler but aren't even remotely movie accurate

or were you asking about kino

I will never not hate rathtars.

Well, that can work too.

The possibilities are endless for a history about a horny life form and a droid command to do something that barely understand

What is the worst Clone Wars episode?

Does that last sentence make sense to anyone else

If you could which books would you bring into the new canon? For me either the Darth Bane trilogy or James Luceno's ROTS related books along with Plagueis.

yes but its feasible that the personality of a droid could develop love over time

but not between cassian and k2 that shit is gay

>into older women
Good taste.

>ywn never storm into the New Territories, fighting Muuns, mercs and pirates and chase them from Ciutric to their end at the edge of the Unknown Regions
>ywn help open and pacify the Western Reaches
>ywn be politically outflanked by the next generation and forced to retire while they ride the New Order into the ground
>ywn be disappeared by the ISB because an old associate joined the Alliance, they think you'll tip too, and no one is left alive or active in the machine to vouch for you

Feels bad man

The episode where Ahsoka befriends the evil undercover droid.

The Thrawn trilogy if the time line still worked out, but it doesn't so I guess Plagueis

The original idea was a B1 droid. They are the perfect cute to be corrupted

I said women, not bitches

not a novel, but the Bounty Hunter video game with Jango Fett

Padme episodes

She just wants to be a mother

:(

>that pic

Is it bad that I call Windu 'Dindu'?

The X-wing series.

He intentionally tries to be as wrong as possible. Remember that Federation is Fascist video.

>Krennic was 51 during RO

Am I insane or does he look incredibly good for 51 (minus that first scene)?

>ywn impregnate SS
>she will never lovingly caress her swollen belly as she cuddles you

Poor Tua and SS. They couldn't compete with those knockers.

Life is truly suffering, user

Yes it is.

no, but you should call him Mace "Out the Windu" Dindu

men age better

suddenly my former disregard for SS as a bitch has been lost now that I'm thinking of her gravid with my seed (shes still not as good as other waifus though)

>shes still not as good as other waifus though
Only from a certain point of view.

Also:
>that pic
kek

Especially when you consider that tight uniform is essentially restraining them, like a sports bra.

shes objectively worse than any waifu with a significant bust, which places her squarely behind Pryce, and even Captain Brunson in that one Geonosis episode, to say nothing of all the extraneous canon females who have more prominent bosoms in other films or comics

>filename
Good...hehehe...good.