Rooney Mara

Is she the female Ryan Gosling?

What’s your favorite film of hers?

Not enough movies desu

>ywn play with rooney's legos
jdimsa

how did she end up on that awful Elm Street remake anyway?

She is definitely the female Goose.

She gives me a weird feeling, like I want to marry her and make her happy but she's not conventionally sexy.

Just saw Side Effects last night, she was great in it. Obviously loved her in The Girl With the Kino Tattoo, her cameo in Her was really good, still have to see Carol.

The singing movie (Song to Song I think) is jam packed with actors I like but it has bad reviews so I'm not sure.

Was earlier in her career, a lot of actresses have shitty horror movies at the start of their career, Aniston, Lawrence, etc.

Rooney was cute in that Nightmare remake tho

>Is she the female Ryan Gosling?
Yes
>What’s your favorite film of hers?
Carol

Carol is truly comfy

>ywn change rooney's piss-soaked diapers
hmm, i'm actually okay with this.

most people don't know this but Roon Roon has been running the Giants this year in preparation for her father retiring.

(they are 1-7)

Reddit toilet humor is what killed Roonposting. Fucking reddit all like "explain this meme to me?" and then they try to bust out their fucking ROO ROO MAKE A POO POO bullshit. Fuck that shit. I haven't seen one fucking new story pitch for the Rooney & Mara Show in over a fucking year. Pathetic.

you are spot on

>rubix cube very special episode
>roon roon goes to the red carpet
>rooney has tea parties with stuffed animals in the giants owner's box

>>rooney has tea parties with stuffed animals in the giants owner's box

I smell an Academy Award

>It's a Kate forgets to put all the foods in their own separate compartment on her food tray so Rooney throws it up in the air and tosses her juice on the couch episode.

kinda sad with Mara scrubbing the couch while crying. the freeze frame on her devilish grin at the end was classic Roon Roon.

>It's a Kate has to remind Rooney not to play the Naked Movie Star game with anyone but Uncle Harvey after the Heshers who hang out by the liquor store lured her away to the woods again.

>It's a Rooney's cat gets run over by a car and Kate has to go out and buy the whole Lego Castle set to stop her crying episode.

Yes.

A ghost story. Loved her eating the pie.

>It's a Kate Takes Rooney to the Carnival and she cries and cries until she wins her a Jack Daniels mirror even though Kate isn't even allowed to drink episode.

>Roon Roon has been running the Giants this year in preparation for her father retiring.
>(they are 1-7)
If true, then she's tanking, which is honestly the best thing for the Giants at this point. Eli is done, OBJ is out for the year, countless other injuries, it's time to tank and reboot the franchise. Genuinely the proper course of action given the circumstances.

If she benches Eli to try out their younger QB you'll know for sure she knows what she's doing.

How much influence does an owner have on the performance of the team?

>It's a Rooney makes them draft Devlin Tomlinson because his initials are DT and he plays DT episode.

>It's a LG Justin Pugh has to talk to NYG Security again when Rooney leaves little bits of hair and half eaten sandwiches in an awkward attempt to flirt with him episode.

>It's a Rooney takes a knee during the national anthem so she can set up her mini figs just right episode.

>If she benches Eli to try out their younger QB you'll know for sure she knows what she's doing.

>It's a Rooney drafted QB Davis Webb because she thought he was Spiderman's alter ego episode.

>It's a Rooney puts a little bit of pee in the gatorade bucket and runs around during warmups trying to get people to drink full glasses then runs away giggling episode.

Have you ever watched any malick? Critic scores really don't matter when it comes to him

>ywn make rooney not be able to walk normally

is rooney the most gf-able actress?

>It's a roonposting thread that lasted past 5am

are the rumors true lads? are mods not fags after all?

Roon Roon in the NFL has a lot of potential

>It's a practice is delayed again because Roon Roon has made a fort with all the tackling dummies episode.

>work as a caterer in Metlife stadium
>during Giants game, get a VIP order for 2 pitchers of orange juice and 10 glasses to a corporate box
>take up pitchers and glasses, open door to the box, it's empty except for Rooney sitting at a dining table with her back to the game.
>stuffed animals are sitting in all the other seats
>she asks me to place a glass in front of each animal and put orange juice in each glass
>says "ok you can leave now please" when I do the last one
>doesn't tip

*stelas your role*

It's a Rooney still wears her NY Giants Hutch kids football helmet and uniform outfit despite being able to wear any modern jersey she likes because she says the 'helmet makes her feel safe' episode.

>Is she the female Ryan Gosling?
Yes

where's the rape scene?

>tfw no effay autistic roon gf

>It's a Rooney gets tricked into trading a first round pick and Eli to the 49ers for a Back to the Future DeLorean Lego Set episode.