/stg/ - King Steve Edition #248
Previous Thread: All Kings report in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8ScwhLh7uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi.

El's cute.

That's all.

This is pretty good. Although I think the other kids should be in the reflection too

Best adult: Hopper
Best teen: Steve
Best kid: Jane

100% CORRECT

It was made/posted by the official Twitter fwiw. But yeah.

Man even with the shitty CG season 1 was so much better than 2. Outside of the Steve and Dustin sideplot there wasn't much going for it.

It in all likelihood looks like it did. I tried talking to the poster but no replies ever since the fuck you post.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8ScwhLh7uo

smells fake
maybe someone's cousin killed themselves sure but i doubt that cousin happened to be that other poster person from earlier in all honesty

>Son would rather bang some whore than care about his sister
>Scolds son for not even considering Max as a sister, even though she is by marriage
>Have to intimidate him into giving even a tiny fuck that said sister is now missing
>Wife not presented as bored or unsatisfied like Mrs. Wheeler.

Billy's dad did nothing wrong.

They are asleep and everything is fine
Everything will be fine

You already spammed this in the last thread. Nobody cares, fuck off.

>Dies because he can't be like GDT

Well fuck I'd kill myself too if I couldn't make my gillman smut fanfic real.

You're the most insecure El poster I've had the misfortune to witness. Why the fuck are you even here?

God the first episode is set up so fucking brilliantly. So good.

>implying i'm El poster

Why not? I'm on this cancer of a board because of my stepbrother. Most people only get on Sup Forums due to someone telling them about it.

I can't find anything wrong with this.

He was too good for his cruel world

nice samefag

I'd love to read his suicide note. I bet he blames that rejection poster for starting the post that led to the gun in his mouth

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is le samefag xD
Pathetic

cute!

Some girl tried to talk him out of it too. I bet that just encouraged him.

First episode was meh for me.

Im kinda pissed about how little Mike was in this new season. Other than that and Nancy and Jonathan's storyline, this season was fuckin great.

Season 1 was more like a scary thriller while this was just good old 80's movie mystery.

someone tell me if this is shopped

Nah, it's not

It was very well-done. But we don't really know anything yet - no action or stuff happening really. Episode 3 is where it gets great.

Nope, you can reverse image search it.

lmao i can picture her freaking out over that

Billy Hargove once knew a guy who knew a guy, and he beat them both up.

Billy Hargrove doesn't obey the speed limit. The speed limit obeys Billy Hargrove.

literally why would she dress like this with cat ears

it's not cute. for anyone. holy fuck

He was the father figure eleven deserved. as soon as I saw their interaction in the diner I hoped he was a main character that ends up adopting her. and then he was shot. all the bro scenes with Hopper that could have been.

Best adult: Mr. Clarke
Best teen: Arcade guy
Best kid: Mike

>those digits
wewweeew

t. The whore Billy had to cancel on

So Caleb is actually 16?!? Why the fuck is he hanging out with 13 year olds?!?!?

i mean it was at a fucking con but true

Is he wearing Lipstick and fucking blush?

because he's an actor on a show?

tfw millie's into the older cast members

Insanity Wolf is actually Billy Hargrove's final form.

still, not really normal attire/fashion unless you're trying to cosplay

lmao at the fact steve's dickhead friend is now there next to billy. that's him right?

He's a manlet so he passes for a 13 year old. they are gonna have to put him in RDJ style lifts otherwise even the girls are gonna be taller than him next season. they are all hitting growth spurts.

No self respecting 16 year old hangs with middle schoolers unless they're autistic or pedos

HOLY SHIT was Caleb /ourguy/ all along?!?!?

Yeah, that's what happens when you spend half your lifetime making out with milfs.

HERE I AM

I don't care about the cat ears or even that ridiculous shirt. why the fuck is her fly unzipped? why does she even have a fly?

his face looks old though, he'll be fine. it's ok if he's short, whatever,

yeah no shit except he's an actor on a show so of course he's friends with them. i''m sure he has normal friends from school too
and only millie and noah are 13 (and they'll be in high school next year), finn's 14 and gaten's 15

why is her fly down

tfw millie and sadie have lewd fantasies involving dacre and joe

>Tmw Caleb is a low-T manlet that gets bullied in HS and his only friends are middle schoolers and Chad Finn.

She is actually autistic.

> why does she even have a fly?
...because she's wearing jeans?

and unzipped because she forgot to zip it or it fell down, she was mostly sitting down with it covered lmao

Yeah that freckle fuck who's been boning that Stacy girl since seventh grade

Yeah, but Steve and that other jock split toward the second half of season 1 after Steve had a change of heart over their vandalism at the movie theater. The last time we see Steve and Tommy together, it's at a gas station in Hawkins. They argue and Steve drives off after Tommy handles him in the parking lot.

pants too tight

funny that he's just with whoever the popular kid is

sounds hot tb h

based

why is this the only scene he smokes in lol

then why doesnt she just buy pants that fit? is she really autistic?

>Caleb getting asked by his HS classmates why he acts like a 12 year old on ST press tours
>Caleb trying to act gangsta in school but everyone laughs at him because he's a manlet and wore a fucking Ghostbusters outfit on tv
>Caleb realizing that he'll only be able to hang with the freshmen when he's already a senior

Episode 2 is also really good, guys. Damn, season 1 was incredibly well-done. And the music too. Definitely not as good in S2 unfortunately.

jk on that first one if you didn't catch that

They fit fine, see shit happens

*second one

getting with freshmen when you're a senior is where it's at though

>Ywn be Joe or Dacre feeling uncomfortable by the looks Sadie and Millie give you in-between takes.

Damn I was born 5 years too soon.

i think about this a lot. me too, man

why live

It's the same girl that acts like a Stacy to Nancy during he first season and the two ironically appear to have the most stable relationship of the show.

lol how old are you they’re like 25

Look at Caleb, those are the eyes of someone who knows he's cured to become the next Gary Coleman

He's probably one of those guys that only smokes at parties.

>is she really autistic?
She is really autistic, yes.

>then why doesnt she just buy pants that fit?
Because she's the child star of pop culture's hottest new show and she doesn't care at all about fashion sensitivities.

18. I guess I should've clarified

Based Finn appearing to be the bull of the relationship.

>she doesn't care at all about fashion sensitivities.
except when she acts as a walking billboard of fashion designers/companies (along with the other kids) at events and talks about how much she loves $5000 shoes and keeping up with the kardashians or whatever bullshit

>steal $5 from your sister with the intention of giving it back
>parents make you give away 2 boxes of your own toys
Is this something American parents actually do?

>party
>with like 5 people

true though i know what you mean i only smoke at “parties” too

Gaten is 15 and Finn is one month from 15, there isn’t much of a gap

>Ywn be Joe thinking to yourself why Sadie wants to do this scene over and over again.

hell no, maybe harsh ones in the 80s. i agree that scene was a bit weird

The kind who only smoke after letting loose and cracking open a few cold ones with the boys.

so you mean 5 years too late?

Because in every other scene he's either making out with Nancy or fighting someone.

XD

God, sadie is so ugly and such a bad actress

Has there been a picture of the ST and IT kids together?
Finn obviously doesn’t count

Do you guys not remember HS? Juniors NEVER hung out with Freshmen. That was social suicide

so is finn a freshman in high school right now?

>XD
why

why do all your filenames have the board name after them

what? in my school they did. like, most people had friends from all four grades, or at least three

yes

That's because those events have designers who dress the kids for the specific purpose of looking good.

>she loves $5000 shoes and keeping up with the kardashians or whatever bullshit

She's an XX, so yeah...

>He wants to be 13 user.

Debatable on both counts

I think so. But it seems like he’s barely been to school at all with all the filming and promotion he’s doing

>good
millie looked like absolute shit at the premiere

and not all women are like that, only shallow ones (like millie or pretty much anyone in hollywood)

yeah that's what he said

what dude nah there’s was always those freshman your crew would like take under they’re wing and like get them to come to parties and shit

also freshmen girls were fresh bait to juniors in my hs

yeah what the fuck was her stylist doing with that hair christ

most of us take the pics from previous boards and reuse them

>also freshmen girls were fresh bait to juniors in my hs
same, or seniors. getting with cute little freshmen was fucking great

when you save files they don't come with "-tv" after the image name...

>Dated and eventually married my 8th grader loli

Get on my fucking level

>Caleb has a choice in the matter of being cucked by Finn WolfHARD

Baby Driver of Hawkings

how old were you at the time?

though doesn't sound like she's a loli anymore, sucks :^)

while you were in high school?

cus that’s weird but i’d be all for it