So it turns out she liked the kiss after all

So it turns out she liked the kiss after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Oeu8Te1_rI
sharemovies.net/watch/zGWwBXGP-stranger-things-season-2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steve got the last laugh anyways

was steve /our guy/ even after all was said and done?

and all those pictures of women with Weinstein means they consented and liked his actions.

I am sure there is no pressure for her to cover this up like there was not for the other whores wanting to continue to work. Ignore the literal words of the actor in the after show if a owner says she uncomfortable because its probably just a joke.

Yeah, she was STEVE'D before Lucas could even get his sloppy seconds.

women says* its because*

This is bullshit

damn Sup Forumseddit janny must be hyped now

>I said I was uncomfortable before, but after talking with my manager, Charlie Goldmanistein, I've come to realize I was quite comfortable

cant a white girl like kissing a black guy?

Is she gonna be casted as Asuka in Michael Bay's Evangelion X three years from now?

(screencap this)

Not understanding contextual languange and tones is a sign of autism. She was obviously nervous but in the interview is obvious she's just having fun. I can't understand this Sup Forums autism.

Fucking this

Not if she expects to be treated seriously or with a modicum of respect.

>15 year old girl forced into unscripted kissing scene
>15 year old girl forced into scripted defense of said kissing scene

damn no wonder white males are always mass shooting

based schlomo couldn't help but open with an autistic insult, that's what we pay you for lad

Nothing to do with a white girl kissing a black guy, everything to do with the producers springing a kiss on her that she wasn't comfortable with (she fucking said as much in the video) as a joke, then doing it for real when they saw that she was uncomfortable then her being forced to go out and say that she was actually totally cool with it the entire time even though it's obvious from watching the video that she wasn't.

Thats what I been telling these cucks about these women coming out now against Weinstein they are using contextual language to fit in

>i-i'm not r-racist

she didnt want to get mossaded did she for not following their narrative

They actually said the fact they knew she was uncomfortable made them do it....

Again this is the logic that makes women claiming they were sexually harassed by weinstein at a earlier date being shown they were fine being around him or even praised him in the industry as being liers and willing victims...

So I guess since she liked it that she's suddenly not white, yes?

of course we prefer black boys ;)

damn she thicc

HEADLINE

15 YEAR OLD GIRL UNCOMFORTABLE

HEADLINE

15 YEAR OLD GIRL COMFORTABLE

Most obese race with lower average height....

Manlets when will they learn

>>I said I was uncomfortable before, but after talking with my manager, Charlie Goldmanistein, I've come to realize I was quite comfortable
so much this^ they and their sneaky tricks will do anything and everything to keep their shit going

none of those roasties are white so who cares

The chronicles of niggick on the left.

>everywhere I go I see this shit

What an absolutely faggy time to be alive.
Thank god for traps.

>15
What the hell? She looks 12 at most.

Pretty much this, kek

>Thank god for traps.
the absolute state of white """"males"""

>uncomfortable with on screen kiss
>comfortable with sucking 60 yr old dick off screen

Really makes you think

Nigger there's a big difference from formally accusing someone of sexual harassment, and what she said on that interview. This has to be one of the most retarded Sup Forums outbreaks, but whatever is all a complot by schlomo.
youtu.be/2Oeu8Te1_rI
JUST LOOK AT THE POOR THING. SHE'S CLEARLY TRAUMATIZED

Looks like she got a visit from ex mossad security

(((good girl)))

this^

she was called RACISS by sjw jewish faggots and feels bad now. Good job pedowood

traps are faggots who thirst for the bbc too, stupid cucklet

I didn't know what I was looking at here. But now I do.

Hnnngggg.

love it!
sitting here smiling at how butthurt Sup Forums is LOLL!!

Again for you to automatically accept that she is not doing this under duress after her own words and the words of her producers literally having her commit a act on camera she was uncomfortable with that is sexual in nature your pretty much saying that its more likely the girls photographed with Weinstein more likely wanted and enjoyed being around him

this is reality

Do you even understand women?

wtf these hookers start early

and jesus, the black kid is terrifyingly ugly

You think he slipped a finger in there?

See, girls?

The narrative > you being forced to do something you don't consent to.

Enjoy your future place in some smelly, abusive muslim's suburban harem.
(I mean, you're not *racist* are you!!?)

>bbc obsessed homo calling someone else a cuck

we've got full circle on the insanity train.

did she like it?

>whoreflips her hair on him

jesus christ

>peer pressure supersedes consent

Delete this

When a young boy disappears, his mother, a police chief, and his friends must confront terrifying forces in order to get him back.

sharemovies.net/watch/zGWwBXGP-stranger-things-season-2.html

Did you read that in schizo monthly?
Well, actresses need to sell that for a living.
Oh but I bet everyone here just fapped to Moonrise Kingdom because they weren't black.

She's literally craving the bbc

its hilarious, all the white boys in this show are pretty much completely homo and act like faggots around each other (wheres the webm of those long haired faggots massaging each other) and the white girl is a future race mixer. white bois btfo

judging by all of them being arrested it does seem likes true about how they love white children and still do today.

>redhead
>freaked out
knew it was bullshit because gingers are absolutely horrendous

>LOL SEE IM NOT RACIST
D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Sorry m8 its simple logic with the atmosphere in Hollywood exposed now you cant accept this was not under duress unless you can assume the others were not either and are simply trying to cash in.

jfc we lost her boys

DAS RITE WHITE BOY HOW YOU FEELING NOW??? HUE????????

you never had her you idiot.
I really hope they take your guns away so we can start killing you mayo-dipped cocksuckers.

But I'm black

YOU JUST KNOW

>too scared to get a gun and do anything about it....

cry more bitch nigga
>muh rape
you sound an awful like the SJWS you claim to hate Sup Forums

why are black men so alpha and white bois so beta?

>backlash after you point out how you were forced to kiss an ugly nigger
>OY VEY TURN THIS AROUND NOW
>N-n-no I actually liked it ignore what I said earlier

Literally fucking kill yourself op and stop posting this trash you fucking nigger loving fag.

>this poor innocent black kid who seems like a decent person has triggered thousands of autists on /poltv/ who will likely try to ruin his life

Blacks are most obese, shorter on average and more gay than whites......

They threatened her. It's obvious.

Brought to you by Shawn Levy and Dan Cohen

Oh look it's the Sup Forums pedo!

>honestly thinking this place has any power
Despite what fake news told you, Sup Forums didn't get Donald Trump elected.

Hillary sure thought it would....

Kill yourself newfag

>soy boy starts crying Sup Forums when he becomes confused or uncomfortable

lmao

>naturally very masculine
why use an image of a black dude who injects massive amounts of male hormones and make that your first point

>soy boy

leddit is that way --->

>Pedophilia is okay when we do it!

Gas yourself.

>so new he does not know reddit has always been the liberal option

What naughty little slut

Of-course she loved it. A young dirty fucking white slut like that usually can't wait to experiment with big African cocks, especially red heads. After the scene was done filming, she probably dragged him into her trailer where she pulled down his pants then gasped surprisingly at the sight of his big black rock hard cock bouncing out onto her face, which, with one hand, she quickly gripped and began stroking. Her eyes were locked right onto to the penis head of the well-endowed African, she was completely hypnotized by how black and fat the head of his penis was, and how satisfying the penetrating force of such a mast would feel if it was violently and aggressively inserted into her young developing white pussy. Such thoughts made her more wet, so much so that her other hand was occupied playing with her wet pulsating pussy as she continued to stroke him; she later finished him off insider her mouth while commenting on the thickness and tastefulness of the load shot from the African's big black balls up into his long shaft and then out from of his bbc.

>we need you to say you liked kissing the monkey, or else we have to write you out of ST and slander your future potential carieer to oblivion

>using "soy boy" as an insult
so this is the power of the great Aryan "master" race
lol

>pedofile and a racist
YIKES!

It's true
FreedomFighter is a pedo from Sup Forums

You white boys are the most pathetic insecure beta's ever.

triggered soy boys

better cry about it on twitter ahahah lmfao

DA JOOS WAAAAAAH

It's so weird that adults are obsessed over who teenage kids kiss.

Hes "LGL" from old Sup Forums

>t. joo

>FreedomFighter
that motherfucker hanged himself. and I'm pretty Chemfag is in prison.

it's even weirder for adults to insist they do it, on camera. But in front of hundreads instead of their basements where they usually do it (so it's like those public humiliation videos from kink)

How when we are the oppressors?

chemfag?

he was the little boy fucker who was also chemist, hence chemfag
christ I've been here too long.