THIS IS REAL I AM ADAM SANDLER

THIS IS REAL I AM ADAM SANDLER

Where the fuck are you if it's still 7:28 pm?

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

it's 7:33 now

because life is worth living my friend, i am a billionaire, i have a wife and kids, and dispite being hated by many they still have fond memories of me. can you say the same?

>Schinder

oh shit

Give me a bitcoin

3FUFGw4omBEDZggtjWfmuNUJQ4KytZ7J5J

I meant Schindler

Schinder's list movie when?

>9/11
never knew Adam was a britcuck

ROB SCHINDLER IS.... ADAM SANDLER! derp

i'm filming there for my new movie

Both Rob Schnider and Adam Sandler are fucking cunts who make shit movies.
Even for a LARP you should kill yourself

Soon. I am changing it a bit, it's going to be a comedy, with dramatic elements.
it's about this guy who is a bit of a looser and he wants prove to his childhood bully, Adolf hitler, that he can run a buissnes, so he highers jews and meets a girl and in the end they win and hitler does a poo and i get the girl. also the girl is really hot.

Rob Schnider? thats not me I'm Adam sandler. also don't tell people to kill themselfs you could be that last push over the edge.

>checked for dubs

In general people shouldn't kill themselves, but if you're going to be such a fag to LARP fucking Adam Sandler? Jesus, pick someone better like that Boyega nigger

I don't care if you make shit movies can you just smile at the camera once in a while?

I am really adam sandler! i promice!

How do you feel about Sup Forums considering Sandler movies patrician?

It's not really adam sandler you know that right?

yeah you know... good question.

Please do Happy Gilmore 2: Happy commits suicide

I don't think there is much to finish for that story, Grown ups on the other had neeeds a third movie the second left it so open ended, expect Grown Up 3 soon!

>American
>literally ever for any reason listing a date as DD/MM/YYYY
Better luck next time.

I'm studing for a role

studying what?

cayman island tax law?