Daily reminder that the difference between being power abusing Hollywood male scum who sexually harasses women...

>Daily reminder that the difference between being power abusing Hollywood male scum who sexually harasses women, and a confident successful Hollywood ladies man who hooks up with countless women is....good looks.

Imagine being such a virgin beta you actually spent time to make that picture
Pathetic, I can feel the REEE! from here

>no arguments

gee i wonder why

>no girlfriends

Gee, I wonder why

What is the argument? That it's somehow wrong that people want to hook up with pretty people more than ugly people?

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Start lifting

OP BTFO

>What is the argument?

that its not about power but just lack of attraction.
Women are pretending they wouldn't let a super handsome powerful Hollywood guy rail them

>people are attracted to other good looking people
What the fuck OP I wasn't ready for this red pill

>staying sane in sex work

probably teaches prostitutes what to do when they get assaulted like 2/3 of the workers.

also teaches them to use comfortable clothes and shoes so they can run from perpretators. No high heels and tight skirts... and when you get raped you can't shower before going to the doctor for evidence. This is how you stay sane and safe in the industry...

or you just dont service shitskins

Reminds me of this pic.

So to recap. There is a fine line between a girl you fancy finding you attractive or creepy. It may not be his behavior or pick up line.

No need to be mad if you lost God's lottery, OP. Remember, you can always kill yourself.
That's what I'm probably gonna do, hope we can meet on the other side.

hahah you white guys are pathetic
replace chris with a guy like Idris Elba and your shitty OC works. Otherwise...forget about it white boi.

This, I'm white and I've accepted my place as an inferior lover

Go to bed C.K

Mind if I jerk off?

Don't do it, just get a race car bed

Except attractive guys like Ben Affleck have been accused of sexual harassment too, but nice coping mechanism for being incel.

Sorry, kike. Your day has come.

>Except attractive guys like Ben Affleck

Are you really that ugly?