Whats up Sup Forums, im smoking a joint and listening to O&A clips, what are your favorite moments/bits?

Whats up Sup Forums, im smoking a joint and listening to O&A clips, what are your favorite moments/bits?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6kBJSD-BNo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDa86xb_q5s
youtube.com/watch?v=L7gJPuKs8aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P0yF7SCpFjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hki0DGCZeF0
youtube.com/watch?v=t7bF9D1ZiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=60EuF6JcDb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=GDa86xb_q5s

why do stoners feel the need to tell people they are smoking

only smokers would understand this

OP here I think its because subcounciously I am alone and im trying to reach out by saying im high maybe someone else is high and we can relate and maybe talk for a while.

When is Lil Jimmy going to atone for allthe Louis ck type shit hes done

Come on man Jimmy could never molest anyone, he likes to be dominated for fucks sake.

Anthony goes to see Mission Impossible and a Puerto Rican family attacks him

One more, Regis wants more minorities for Who Wants To Be a Millionaire

"I need spearchuckers, Gelman".

Not like he's fucked drunks and fingerfucked the homeless on air for the loffs

because sometimes it can be significant (or at least in their heads) because being high puts you in a certain state of mind and people could tailor their recommendations to that fact

KNOCK IT OFF SPADE

That time they had Patrice on and they were all making fun of Lady Gaga making political statements during a concert

This is some of the best trolling ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7gJPuKs8aQ

Oh fuck yeah.

"This next song is for Puerto Rico and its survivors UHHHHH ERRR UHHHH MUHH MAMAAAAAAAAA"

youtube.com/watch?v=P0yF7SCpFjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zMuYvpKoVdQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hki0DGCZeF0

You can comb through these for hours. Normally put one of these on before going to sleep. I prefer the News Clips one with Louis, there's some great shit on that one

>back alley tunisian knife fighter
>dave attel saying they had ro buya gigantic coffin and purple suit

I'm in Colorado. Guess you could say I'm "high" too!

hehe

Anything from circa 2005-2008. Jimmy was viscous back then. Also any clips where they make fun of Erock or Steve.

Pretty much anything with Patrice was golden

youtube.com/watch?v=t7bF9D1ZiN8

youtube.com/watch?v=60EuF6JcDb4

Any vs video of clips involving either Colin or Vos.

The worst he's really done is probably tied up among hookers so little chance for any sort of non-consensual, misuse of power horseshit. Its likely already come out on air by now too. Jimmys a good boy.

The drunk thing if you're talking about him banging one of those girls from that dudes weird band possee, with the jager machine in the studio, sounded like the most dangerous fucking thing though. I was amazed that didn't turn into something, its been public for so long though I doubt anythings gonna happen about it.

Patrice singing the zombie nation song is always funny to me