What went wrong?

What went wrong?

they decided to rewrite the whole movie and scrap all their sets right before producton started

aside from the raptor dream and super boy, its not that bad.

I liked how they brought back the guy who really really does not want to be there because he knows better.

ALAN

those were the best raptors of the trilogy imo

>the original plan was to have a group of teenagers who get stranded on Isla Sorna
Honestly, would it have ended up being better than what we got?

That annoying blonde woman

Leave Tea Leoni alone!

>Raptors with feathers

Wish I had that bored pepe reaction pic

BANE?

aye

Franchise fatigue. It needed a break, and more appeal to the youth - like Jurassic World. JP3 is more for adults. Joe Johnston knows much, much more about filmmaking than you.

Someone on here posted a really good idea, they should have had Billy be a grown up Tim from the first movie. Literally nothing would have to change except the name.
And imagine how heartbreaking the scene where Grant yells at him and then thinks he's dead would be with that context.

....he's not?

fucking meta
no wonder his performance was so good

Nope. See? It's such an obvious idea, I've seen more than a couple people think he was the same character.
It probably doesn't line up quite right with the timeline though

Nothing, it wasn't that bad, especially when compared to the second one. The only thing I would have cut out was the boring pterodactyl stuff.

dude, that just shatters my whole already shit view of the movie.

>even dumber characters than TLW
>pointless story
>useless characters
>even Sam Neil cant save it
>throw away romance from 1st movie
>turn raptors into super creatures
>make the spino a psychopath capable of extreme intelligence
They wasted the location too. So much potential. I will always agree with Ebert's idea.

It's my fave of the series.

what do you just ignore names whenever anybody says them?

i died inside

The baby's his without a doubt. Though at the end of the day thats all Grant's got.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>that tummy poking out

uh, lads...

am i the only one that thought this one wasnt that bad? i liked it better than the 2nd one