>>90148535

Just had a heat attack thanks

Fuck that, the korean comic, reverse jingle bells and the find the seven differences one

FUCK

I don't understand what is this?

>user come do this maze

old-ass jumpscare video

underage b&

>posting on 4chins at your age
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>haha I'm going to show my whole class a screamer
"Early" internet was shit.

t.
guy who just turned 18

STOP FILMING MY DAMN CAR OR IM GOING TO HAUNT YOUR ASSHOLE!

You're going to haunt my asshole?

YES

>tfw I was a total fucking loser all throughout highschool and never had friends
>tfw it's been 10 fucking years but I still remember bad things from those times basically every day
how do I make peace with my past and get over it lads

I think you're in the wrong thread But, you know, if you still want to talk about it...

>remember trick or treating around 12-13 years old
>friends and I came to a guy's porch and he had his laptop set up with some speakers on a stool
>he showed this video to us
>none of us got startled because we'd already seen it on Break a couple weeks ago
Looking back I feel kinda bad for him. he just wanted to spoop some youngsters and we were being edgy jaded little cunts

It took a lot of courage for me to enter this thread. In a way, I am a hero.

for fuck sake, I still remember when they sent me this video on MSN, nearly died right there
fell for this one as well, but later I did it to my mother. kinda of anasshole move, but worth for the laughs

I posted it here because people are likelier to be older ITT

Good thinking.

This takes me back

Same here. The memories are what keep me grounded and humble.

My friends older brother made us all play this game one by one. None of us knew what would happen.

I'm only 20 and I remember the jump scare video and maze game.

t. gen z faggot