>do you think he liked those pearls?
>ggrllrrgrlrlglrlglgrglrglgl

>Does nothing but fuck up the whole season
>Doesn't get any kind of comuppance
>Gets to dance with Nancy at the end

Literally not fucking fair

OBSESSED

OBESE

I went to america earlier this year and everywhere I went, I saw fat white women,. Mexicans, and half breeda.
I didn't think the memes was real but here we are.
Also traveled to a Walmart and I was appalled at what I saw.
Actual overweight amerisharts on scooters.
Really made me think.

O say can you shart, in the local Walmart? What so proudly expelled from anus' last leaking Whose broad streaks and brown stars through the perilous blight O'er the aisles we watched shit, gallantly streaming And mutts nappy hair, negroes everywhere Give proof that our race is 56% disgrace O say, does that shiet-spangled bummer yet cut O'er the land of the shart and the home of the mutt

>I went to america earlier this year
You don't even leave your basement, much less your country.

It was a pity dance. Usually at school dances the girls are just as nervous about dancing as the boys are and really just need to be approached (and it stays that way for your entire life). But none of the girls wanted to be the one who actually danced with the gurgling mutant kid in dentures.

But Nancy could do it out of pity because she had so much social capital that there was no way it could damage her. And she got to feel better for making a loser feel better.

10/10

what if the whole thing turns out to be a time loop? The 56% kid is actually the product of the ginger burning coal. It's a cautionary tale

Go to any city and that's what you'll see desu. I live in Halifax and its mutt fucking city.

...fuck...

fucking kek

>only reason they were alive in the end was being spared by his demopet
Better than nigger, ginger, baldy, absent and plot device.

I don't think you understand cause and effect

Kek

KEK

K E K

Rollin

hrrrmph *breathes nasally*

where are my hamburgers? ahve been waiting for 5 whole minutes
Let me talk to yer manager this is rediculous ive got 5 hungry keeds

Roll

why is this stuff being spammed on Sup Forums and not int or pol?

Why are people so mean to ugly people

>breathes nasally

As opposed to what? Mouthbreathing?

T. American

How did this meme start ?

An Australian woke up one day

An Australian wrote this 1000%

I know in my heart that I am 100% white

If you're not supposed to breath through your mouth then how come snorkels hook up to your mouth and not your nose

get rekd nosebreather

kek

rolline

rollin

Time...to die...

roll

dubs or I kill myself

>I live in Halifax and its mutt fucking city
how many white women fuck niggers there?

This one isn't fun, they lose their pep when they aren't fun. I'm a meme God btw.

check my whiteness

roll

why are these so funny

roll lol

heil

Umad

Y amerkans so mad tho

Because they're true

but I don't want to be a filthy useless blonde

0% pls

Late contestant for meme of the year?

Wasn’t that the plot of Surface?

NO JUSTICE TIL BURGERS!!
NO JUSTICE TIL BURGERS!!
NO JUSTICE TIL BURGERS!!

tv's hate-boner for this kid is odd, but I'll admit I was hoping Dart would eat him after the shit he pulled all season.

I miss the innocence of burger spurdo.

You shouldn't. It was the eternal burger all the time. It all comes together in the most beautiful way.

A lot. We have an abnormally large black population here (coincidence it was also the most violent city for a long time?) Blacks came here to go back to Africa then just stayed. Lots of trailer trash here fuck hoors

lets go

Living in ya simp head rent free

stupid

Let's see

>44
AIL DEEWOURRRR YYYURE WXHYTENNESSHS

how many of them are single mothers? do you have a welfare program for them?

kek

Dustin was my favourite in the first season but a real cunt in this one.
What gives?

One trick pony. His schtick got old fast.

Nothing bad came of it apart from a shitty cat getting eaten and in the end it helped them survive.

Its Canada so. I can't really say desu its not like I know their personal lives. Though I do know one girl with a mutt and she goes from bf to bf

roll

el goblino del americANO

underrated

la senora goblino del americANO

i'm white

great post

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0OC7v0KXus

great meme really funny, you guys didn't already ruin this great meme that was really funny also Yurope has no muslims none at all

>lightly banter an amerishart
>he brings up muslims

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, lardass, idiot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Whiter than you Muhammad.”

Rolling, Praise be to Israel, America's greatest ally.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510447925997.webm
check this out

I thought it was UK. Sorry. But What do you about the future of Canada? You think in the upcoming decades canada will be less white? You think Canada is in danger as much as USA?

Rick

Frankly I thought all of The Party was worse in the second season. Will gets an exception because he was possessed by a Lovecraft monster, but everybody else was just a whiny shit.
I'm more invested in the love triangle between Jonathan, Nancy and Steve and the growing relationship between Hopper and Eleven than I am in anything about the boys.
Also El's B-plot was so underdeveloped it was webisode tier.

AYOO HOWZGOIN NIGGAZ IM 1/64 GERMAN AND 1/8 IRISH WE WUZ WHITE N SHIIIIIIET

WEW, I get nothing.

REEE REEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EUROPE IS 100% WHITE, THERE ARE NO MUSLIMS OR AFRICANS IN EUROPE WE ARE WHITE AND WILL BE 100% WHITE IN A HUNDRED YEARS BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE AN AGING POPULATION, LOW BIRTHRATES OR MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS THOSE ARE ALL LIES EUROPE IS WHITE, I WALKED THROUGH PARIS AND IT WAS A SEA OF WHITE FACES EUROPE IS WHITE REEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP MUSLIMS AREN'T BREEDING FASTER THAN US THAT'S A LIE AND EVEN IF THEY DID IT WOULDN'T MATTER BECAUSE WE ARE 100% WHITE EUROPE WILL ALWAYS BE 100% PURE WHITE NO MY WAIFU ISN'T FUCKING AFRICAN MUSLIMS NOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOO EUROPE IS WHITE EUROPE IS WHITE EUROPE IS WHITE NOOOOO NOOOOO IT'S ALL AMERICAN SLANDER WALK THROUGH LONDON AND IT'S JUST A SEA OF WHITE FACES NOOOOOO EUROPE IS WHITE EUROPE IS WHITE AND WILL ALWAYS BE WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canada has a very low minority population right now but yeah that's their goal. We import shitskins, not as many, but we do. Our current priminister is tripping over himself to show how progressive he is. Its fucking disgusting.

YROP IZ DOOOOOOOMD YROP HAZ NO GUNZ LOL ENJOY AHMEDS RAPING YOUR WOMYN LOL

Why does le 56% face trigger Americans this much?

>growing relationship between Hopper and Eleven than I am in anything about the boys
definitely this. mike was shite this time around especially

>be american
>roll anyway

el goblino esta enojado..