Are there any good movies made or set in Afghanistan?

Are there any good movies made or set in Afghanistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=rNb6SxXcD7g
youtube.com/watch?v=AWL184ZcSxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's that documentary about that boy on the bus.

yeah a bunch

Someone should make a movie about Alexander's Afghan Conquest

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

If I remember right that's a series of bloody attacks on hill forts before he just marries the chief's daughter.

Medal of Honor (2010) is the best Afghanistan related media.

The Lion King

Osama. It’s about a girl posing as a boy.

Are you history illiterate or just pretending to be retarded? Either way, never respond to me again.

Kandahar by Mohsen Makhmalbaf

9th Company, one of the best Russian war films

The Beast

kino

Rambo III, blue light kino.

>Sean Connery
>Michael Caine
>In one film
>Set in comfy Victorian age
Sauce

Flower on the battlefield.

why u asking if u dont even
پښتو خبری کئ

Wish they'd do a film on the 1st Flashman novel. Especially since the first Anglo-Afghan War is such a fucking disaster of military leadership desu.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Anglo-Afghan_War

The Breadwinner....animated movie from the studio behind Secret of Kells & Song of the Sea. Its their 3rd movie released so far.

Kite Runner

>the ending

Charlie Wilson's War. kinda.

Vice: This is What Winning Looks Like is a good look into the mind of the average Afghan.

This

this. tank kino.

Bitter Lake

Rambo 3.

I just bought this loli from the local Taliban slave market lads. She says her favorite movies are The Godfather II and Tarkovsky's Stalker. Did i get a good deal on her?

>Sauce
The Man Who Would be King; its a really great film from the 70's based on a Rudyard Kipling short story (and even briefly stars an actor as Kipling)
the ending is not a happy one

>that piercing
You bought a used goods slut.

Cozy doc

The Man Who Would be King

youtube.com/watch?v=rNb6SxXcD7g

Also they both did another film together, though this time also with Anthony Hopkins

youtube.com/watch?v=AWL184ZcSxA

That piercing is very commonly done to girls from like 3 years old in countries like afghanistan

Why does she look like a white girl? I think you got a counterfeit one.

Tons of Afghans are blonde and blue eyed or have green eyes. It is fairly common, much more common than to see a natural blonde in southern Europe.

Also...

Daniel Dravot: Peachy, I'm heartily ashamed for gettin' you killed instead of going home rich like you deserved to, on account of me bein' so bleedin' high and bloody mighty. Can you forgive me?

Peachy Carnehan: That I can and that I do, Danny, free and full and without let or hindrance.

Daniel Dravot: Everything's all right then.

body of lies