THE WALKING DEAD - Pre Game #1

Uncle Negan edition

I'm just watching live for the shitposting to be honest lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSSP8iGR9CE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't seen this show since they killed the govenor. Does this guy have Q powers? Why can't they just shoot him in the head?

*leans in close*
you know what rick, lucille isn't really thirsty right now but.....
*bounces on his feet and leans back 50 degrees*
I AM STARVING, I THINK I WILL TAKE SOME OF THAT GRUB.
YESSIR, YOU SEE RICK WATCHING YOU ALL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH MY GUNS , AND THEY ARE MY GUNS JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, REALLY WORKED UP MY APPETITE. I HOPE THE FAT LADY DIDN'T EAT ALL THE INGREDIENTS OR THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.
SO RICK, YOU AND FATTY OVER THERE ARE GONNA POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THE PANTRY
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?
I WANT THAT LOVELY LADY THAT KILLED US THAT DEER, TO MAKE ME A SANDWICH
MMHMMM I WANT A FRENCH ROLL, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T MAKE THEM RIGHT?
YOU WAVED THE WHITE FLAG AS FAST AS A FRENCH MAN.
*Rick still looking off into the distance with a thousand yard stare leads Negan to the Pantry*
HEY FATTY WHAT YOU GOT ON THE MENU.
YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL JUST STROLL THROUGH AND PICK WHAT I WANT.
PICKLES IN A JAR, MMMM THOSE ARE A GREAT REMINDER OF THE SITUATION YOU'RE IN AYY RICK?

IS THAT HAM? I THOUGHT THE ONLY THING PIGGY AROUND HERE WAS FATTY WATCHING THE FOOD. I THINK I'LL TAKE A COUPLE SLICES OF THAT.

OH MY GOD RICK YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! ROAST BEEF? WELL GEE WILLICKERS YOU KNOW I LOVE ME SOME ROAST BEEF. I HAD SOME OF THE ROAST BEEF DWIGHT GAVE ME AWHILE BACK LAST NIGHT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING.
DID YOU GUYS GROW YOUR OWN LETTUCE? YOU KNOW I AM A GROWING BOY BUT AS A NICE GUY I THINK I'LL ONLY TAKE A PIECE.
HEY RICK PASS THE MUSTARD, YOU BARELY HAVE ENOUGH HERE TO MUSTARD UP A DECENT SANDWICH
"we have mayo too if you want"
*negan's smile instantly drops*
NO THAT SHIT WILL NOT FLY HERE
*Lucille's the mayo jar*

I guess you could say Lucille is bat shit crazy about her hatred of mayo.
NOW THEN, LET'S TRY THIS BAD BOY OUT.
TIME TO BRING THIS GRAVY TRAIN DOWNTOWN.
MMMMM NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING TO GET SANDWICHED AROUND HERE, YOUR WIFE RICK?
*chucks the sandwich away after one bite biting his tongue chuckling*

youtube.com/watch?v=fSSP8iGR9CE

someone at amc needs to make this happen, I'm more hyped for negan makes himself at home than the walking dead

does JDM even love this show? Heard he was at a Supernatural con tonight and reiterating how he wants to go back there

How about a stream

He's one of the only new characters that isn't god awful cringe, even though he is too.

They should have moderated him and THE KANG for TV like they did the Governor. They are ripped right from the comic books. And he fucking trash people. Yikes!

The Uncle Negan segment of the S7 Midseason finale was the most interesting the show has been since Carl got his eye poppad out. And more interesting than anything that's happened since.

>Lucille is at the table just like she's a human

these are fucking grand

quick rundown? haven't watched since 8_01 and even that was TRASHHH I had to skip half the episode. when's our boy negan coming back?

>"we have mayo too if you want"
>*negan's smile instantly drops*
>NO THAT SHIT WILL NOT FLY HERE
>*Lucille's the mayo jar*

rofl

Should I bother watching the new episode? Fucking this season so far has been garbage, and I'm not trying to sound like a hater, it's really been bad.

I don't understand if all these "shootout" episodes are suppose to build up to something because its a mess and all over the place,

Feels like the new episode is literally going to be nothing.

Lots of people shooting at each other without many consequences

This episode will raise the stakes, things that kinda matter happen.

It's going to be focused on Ezekiel and his people getting btfo, while Carol does some badass shit, then the tiger saves them all heroically at the end and gets swarmed by zombies.

That's about it.

outstanding. So whatever happened to the Father and negan running into each other?

It wouldn't be The Walking Dead if they didn't take F O U R episodes to resolve a cliffhanger from the first episode.

Pretty sure no Negan/Gabe kino until episode 5

>all out war
>without Negan

>""We shall lose not one of our ranks."
>loses literally everyone besides Jerry and Carol

Nobody gives a fuck about any of the other kingdom characters anyway

That's next week. That will be the "change of pace" episode after all the action, just the two of them chilling in the trailer while trapped.

Hopefully it gives some of Negan's backstory and actually develops his character a little.

Is he confirmed? He hasn't been in the comics or this for months. I'm jonesing for my dose doc.

Well I hope it turns out to be tonight but that's too much wishful thinking me thinks.

Honestly it really doesn't even need two entire fucking seasons to finally capture negan either, this could of been done last season, and have this season where hes jail and captured and then his escape.

It's fucking bullshit because I bet everyone can call it that this season will end with a final shot with Negan locked up with yet another god damn disappointment.

I wonder if they're gonna keep his backstory from the comics. [spoiler Lucille is named after his wife, who died of cancer right as the world goes to shit. The bat eventually breaks when he tries to uses it on a football player[/spoiler]

Reminder:
Carl isn't dying.

Sure thing Chandler

I remember when Michael Cudlitz lied for months hyping up Abraham's role in All Out War after the season 6 cliffhanger

STREAM HERE
FILTHYCASUALS
.TV

All I want is some Enid my guys.

He's not.
>Carl get stabbed by Jared
>prolly saved last minute by Michonne
>Rick presume Carl died and become PUNISHED RICK

>we cant hide the fact a character dies
>we cant stop the leaks
>we CAN tell the actors to tell plebs on social media that they are not going to die so they are shocked and we can rake in that sweet youtube react money

Me too.

Carlfags in full damage control mode.

>Punished Rick
Don't be fucking teasing me with this shit.

MACHINE GUN THE KANGDOM

BULJUUUUUUU

I don't know if it's stupid or kino to have rick struggle with his morality for the first half of the season and then throw it all out the window after carl dies. For punished rick.

I'm about to tune in with you lads after not have seen a single episode from somewhere mid season 2 when it was first airing.

What am I in for?

>it's a there's two threads again episode

If this is a KANG episode I'll officially drop twd

A lot of nigger larpers get rekt and a CGI tiger. You probably won't be confused, just bewildered.

Link them to this one, this is already active.

He straight up kill every Savior within ear range of him.

And then, Negan give Lucille another swing except it's at Jared for trying to kill Carl. Negan didn't want Carl to die seeing him as potential.

Why would you do that to yourself? Why not just watch season 3 onwards?
Bye!

Less likely to die on this show than a lesbian.

bob marley WAS A FRAUD

A hatchet, maybe?

>kang episode
Aaaaaand fucking dropped.

ah shit didn't see this one

zeke feels, pls no die ;3;

This show would improve if Ezekiel would die

Nah.

Nice trips though

rude posters itt

>even the meme back shot
jesus christ

>dat towelhead
PROGRESSIVE

I hate this fucking show. I hate this stupid fucking kingdom garbage that is cheesy as fuck. I miss when this show was actually decent in seasons 1-2 and 4-5. What the fuck happened? Fucking hate the nigger dreadlock king guy who I don't even know / remember his name because his character is garbage. So fucking dumb. WHY DO I KEEP WATCHING THIS SHIT?

CORAL

reminder that she pissed herself last season

He does assuming they follow the comic for him

All of these people getting a cheesy intro are fucking deceased btw

I ended up on the subreddit drama part of reddit last year for complaining about the shoehorning of the hijab lady

It's perfectly appectable because, hey, Rick may have killed every Savior because of what happened to his son yet he did let Negan live despite killing Glenn and Abe.

At the end of the day, Rick is fucking ruthless and only care for his family and himself second.

Why, so Carl doesn't actually die?

>the writers of this show think we care about the kangdom

just please machine gun them now so we can have more negan

>everyone but the Kang and Carol dies

>he has to single handily repopulate his kingdom

ZZZZZ

Don't worry, neither Ezy nor Carol will die in that gunfire.

Lots of these sad followers of his will, which is why you're being treated to them as he gives a rousing speech.

And Negan will not be executed, of course.

MORE TOWELHEAD SHOTS PLEASE. I NEED MORE PROGRESIVENESS

why are there so many speeches in this show?

OH SHI-

and yet I smile

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Because the writers love cliches and don't know how to write believable human dialogue.

>a kang episode

And yet I watch

How much does /k/ hate this show, honestly?

Dis nigga is dead

time filler

Another boring speech with corny music episode

>another long King Ezekiel speech

Lmao this fucking show. Why do I keep watching this shit.

Normal people like to talk to each other. Not like us auts

What damage control? Again, Carl is safe.

The only major death this season will be Morgan. Carl is going to take Michonne's comic book storyline and get put on the bus for a while.

Just got on, what did I miss

They need to stop this shit. This show should have 10 episodes a season with zero filler. It shouldn't be split up into two separate sections for more advertising revenue. Sad that's all AMC cares about anymore. They don't care about the quality of the show, or the writing. They just want to make as much profit as possible off the advertising.

Because the writers think it's epic. They're pandering to the people who retweet gifs of the speechs on twitter.

YET I SMILE

>ON THIS DAY WE ARE ONE
>yeh

>y-yeah

WE

>chunks of meat

HAHAHAHAH

MA DUCE FUCKED YYALL NIGGAS UP

>mudshit smiling as if she did or will do anything
NO

SHIEEEEEEEET WE ARE DEAD

Why do YOU smile, Sup Forums?

jesus, Saviors fucked them up

Wow, that was mega faggy

>that transition
nice

>That sudden scene switch
KINO

My waifu

Do normies even like this shit anymore? This is awful. Who cares about the kangdom?

AND YET I DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW, GET A FREE BOTTLE WHEN YOU USE THE WALKING DEAD APP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Gotta admit, Zeke is growing on me.

hehe classic misdirection

I was thinking this too, actually pretty decent directing

lmaoooo

KANGDOM BTFO

What was KANG's group even doing? Why were they separated from Ricks group?