He's right you know

He's right you know

>complaining that critics don't like your baby movie

Yeah, not happening.

No person retarded enough to review capeshit has the necessary braincells required to review cape movies like actual films
Most people only base their reviews on how close they are to comics

Hehe

>STOP REVIEWING OUR FILM WRONG YOURE SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Maybe Joss Snyder are bad directors?

>review it like you would any other film
>review it in the context of being a super hero film

DCuck doublethink at its finest.

>Nightwing avatar
>grasping at straws to excuse JSL being shitty

Really activates my almonds

>MUH FANS ARE FRUSTRATED WITH REVIEWS
Literally no one gives a shit about movie reviews except the actors/crew themselves.

This guy should be culled.

Critics review JL in the same way they review Marvel movies. But Marvel is always considered a success while people are unsure about JL. Why is that? Why is one garbage and the other gold?

And before all the faggots that hate capeshit come to say it's all garbage, we know your opinion. We know your taste is so superior so you don't need to come flaunt it on a Malaysian sand painting board. Go back to your foreign language films

LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE LIKE JUSTICE LEAGUE

>B-b-b-but Marvel
I thought you guys were supposed to be doing your own thing? Why do you keeo comparing DC to Marvel?
Are you that insecure?

>capeshit
>not 100% pure cancer for beta males and manchildren

Every male found entering a capeshit theater above the age of 12 should be culled society.

Who is reviewing them? Where?
Doesn't the review embargo end in 3 days? Why are they reviewing them now?
Why are we complaining about the reviewing before it even starts?

Exactly. Similarly, Blade Runner 2049 which is shit and basically capeshit was given rave reviews despite suffering from all the same flaws of terrible Superhero movies (paper-thin plot, weak uninteresting villain(s), lackluster fight sequences, glaring plot holes, and so on). Goes to show how "corrupt" modern day film criticism has become.

Critics are susceptible to brand war as well and since Marvel Studios is seen as the first studio to revolutionize the industry with its cinematic universe gimmick every other studio that try the same will be seen as the competition/imitator and be treated more harshly.

This is the truth and even i love the MCU.

They allowed some "early reactions" from critics. The general consensus was "hot mess, but likeable characters" from most of them.

Cape movies are made to cater to the lowest denominators in the industry
The people that go watch capeshit only care about being able to see as many of their favorite characters from the comics brought to the big screen
This is why literally no superhero movie even cares about what makes movies be movies, all they gotta do is hamfist a hundred references for the manchildren to get and they'll make bank
And this seriously makes me wanna kill myself knowing it keeps working and will keep working until Marvel or DC crash and burn

Saved for baitposting the next few days

>Cape movies are made to cater to the lowest denominators in the industry
No, you're thinking of Adam Sandler movies

>the concentrated virgin salt in this thread
fucking sustain me you literal whiny no life faggots

>buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
Beautiful

Bad reviews are "fake reviews". Why don't you guys focus on truly bad movies?

DC fans annoyed with this

Nah, I'm annoyed with the shitty cinematic universe in general.

He's wrong.
If anything, any other flick should be reviewed the same way JL and other DCEU stuff has been.

Marvel developed a creative formula that let's them build a larger universe will still making consistent enjoyable popcorn flicks. Their system is so solid that they can make hits out of unknown properties like GotG and Ant-Man. Marvel sets people's expectations and then consistently meets those expectations.
DC, on the other hand, is all over the place in terms of creativity and quality. They constantly second guess themselves and it shows in the final product. DC needs a Kevin Fiege, someone that can ringmaster the whole circus, but more importantly someone that can make management trust in the circus.

I never feel such hate towards a fellow '''''man''''' in my entire life.
The sole fact that he enjoys the MCU is enough for get me to never paid for one single MCU movie. ever.

No reading comprehension.

>Go back to your foreign language films

I don't think those people actually watch films at all.

if Zack Snyder stopped existing and trying to ham fist in high brow bullshit into his movies DC movies wouldn't seem like garbage and "edgy" bullshit. The only reason Warner trusts him so fucking much is because of ONE MOVIE BACK IN 2006 WATCHMEN!!! LITERALLY ONE!! THAT'S LIKE THE JOSH TRENK DEBACLE EXCEPT BVS MADE 1.5 BILLION ON DECEPTIVE MARKETING!!! THEY LITERALLY BELIEVE HE CAN SHIT GOLD AGAIN!

>creative
>formula

Pick one.

MARVEL FAN FRICKS