Thoughts on this guy?

Thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Utv5hIr4aSI
youtube.com/watch?v=g0aXTXGgObU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Platoon is his only good movie and he's a douche irl

JFK is his best movie and he is a douche IRL. Anyone got the link to his Colbert interview that was deleted because he said Israel meddled in the elections more than Russia?

what a retard, if israel meddled then hillary would have won

A red blooded american. He works for some three letter agency of yours.

Actually, i wouldn't call it work since he does it for free.

Why did Colbert's show delete the interview?

Based!

Shit on everyone by dropping red pills so pisses everyone off and they all hate him.

he russles brainlets jimmies
lol

Platoon, Nixon, JFK and Heaven and Earth are his only good movies.

Any Given Sunday is also one of my guilty pleasures. I love the absurdity of the last play.

youtube.com/watch?v=Utv5hIr4aSI

Wall Street is a good movie too

Platoon is great, but it's going to be hard for me to watch it again knowing Charlie Sheen had buttsex with a 13-year-old Corey Haim. I think I'll stick with Born on the 4th of July.

Also JFK is one of the GOAT movies.

>JFK is one of the GOAT

maybe if you like misinformation.

It's a pretty shitty movie with a great setting and great villain, but it's super over rated. It may be one of the most visually hideous movies I own on blu ray

>Charlie Sheen had buttsex with a 13-year-old Corey Haim

So the rumor has been confirmed? what other rumors are true?

Yeah it's full of inaccuracy but who cares? It's his most entertaining movie.

His work with Johnny Marr was p good

U-Turn is unironically his best film.

Oh right. Forgot about that one. Probably Ennio Morricone's last best score though he apparently hated working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0aXTXGgObU

Hateful 8 was fucking great what are you talking about?

He only did the opening title on that. The rest were unused tracks from his Thing score.

>it's full of inaccuracy but who cares?
Stone deliberately made a movie full of inaccuracies and essentially telling a story he created, then presented it as fact specifically in order to create a pop culture counternarrative about an event. He's admitted that a bunch of times, that he thought the Warren Commission report was a fairytale, so he set out to make his own fairtytale about the same story.

IMO, that's incredibly irresponsible and almost evil. It's fine to disagree with a narrative, but to deliberately represent your own functional story of a valid counternarrative is pretty fucked up. He knowingly misinformed his audience, and a shitload of people still take that movie seriously. It's entertaining, but Stone's motivations are repugnant.

I fucking love U-Turn man

It's propaganda but it's great propaganda. Triumph of the Will is irresponsible and evil as well but I would never call it a bad movie. And honestly even if people completely buy into the movie is that such a bad thing? The movie's message is to always question what the government tells you which isn't a bad thing.