Brad Pitt is good, but is there any character who's more beautiful than Francisco Lachowski...

Brad Pitt is good, but is there any character who's more beautiful than Francisco Lachowski? And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in Sao Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Chico with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 193 cm tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2 cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull

>a fucking monkey

Paul Newman had more sex appeal than prime Chico

is this pasta?

>but is there any character who's more beautiful than Francisco Lachowski
There is, and his name is Mat Gordon.

average bottom

>Ford Men's Supermodel of the World
nice cope

He has a cuck pointy chin

Would look invisible next to pic related

why he have 2 foreheads tho?

it is now

His only flaw is an ugly smile

Most models and normies do. Look up lucky blue smith.

Also holy shit this board is gay. Even /fa/ doesn’t have this much jerking off to models.

not an argument

It's a Lookism post. Only Lookism PUAhate and their brothers like Lachowski. Dude looks like an Asian male.

rofl, you have shit taste fag

this guy is for the teenage girls

this guy is for the big boys

These guys are ok but for me, it's Mr. Rogers.

henry cavill
i'm not even gay but would suck his cock

Brad Kroenig.

Height: 6 ' 1 ''; Chest: 38''; Waist: 32''; shoes: 10 US; Hair: blond; Eyes: hazel.

Chin too wide, 0/10 wouldn't suck off.

DUSTY
Firefighter turned model, the statuesque Dusty Lachowicz is solid muscle, with deep blue eyes that have caught the attention of photographers such as Bruce Weber and Mario Testino, and brands including Frame Denim, of which he’s become the Fall/Winter 2017 face. Helming from a small town in Wisconsin, Dusty now resides in New York City.
Height 6'4'' ½ Hair color Brown Eyes Green Waist 36'' Pants Inseam 34'' Sleeves 37'' Neck size 17'' Suit 44L Shoes 13

unironically alain delon

Step aside, facelets

good jaw, shit everything else

The epitome of male perfection has already come and gone. Not one of these fagsucks have the testosterone that was in the wadded up fast food wrappers than Brando left behind.

This. He's masculine but not overly one.

>ignoring his god tier zygos

what a pleb you are

somewhat attractive but definitely not better than than brando, pitt or delon.

Has a much more interesting face than all of them imo. Although the actors you listed are much more classically good looking, I suppose

Mel Gibson during the late 70's was the GOAT, too bad he aged poorly, by Lethal Weapon he looked like a middle age guy.

>On June 12, 1973, Brando broke paparazzo Ron Galella's jaw. He reportedly paid a $40,000 out-of-court settlement and suffered an infected hand as a result. Galella wore a football helmet the next time he photographed Brando at a gala benefiting the American Indians Development Association.

>During the filming of Hamlet, Gibson would relieve pressure on the set by mooning the cast and crew, directly following a serious scene

>go to Chico's Instagram
>all the comments are in turkic

Can someone explain this?

he has a huge turk fanbase for some reason

Reminder that he is a brazilian

Sup Forums btfo

Yeah, I got mindfucked when I found this out

Me

4/10 compared to a 100% white male

Wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums, or people in general, viewed this guy as an italian rather than a 14/88 aryan.