How much money do you make...

>How much money do you make? I bet you're barely scratching 6 figures in that pathetic monopoly money even before getting raped by your EU overlord taxman. I make what you make in a month. A fucking month. I've fucked whores better looking than you for free just because they wanted to get their foot in the door of my industry. Yeah, I'm fat I get paid to be fat. That hour you spend every morning getting a pound of makeup caked on your face? I spend that time eating subway and watching re-runs of Punk'd. You are nothing you pathetic french slut.

Was that so hard, Jonah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and then what? Are you going to accuse them of rape to stay relevant once you become all wrinkled and undesirable?Good thing I left that room if you want my opinion.

>crowd moans in disapproval

Shaming women is not gonna make Jonah win boys

There's no way she was making 6 figures

>I make what you make in a month
So Jonah makes in a year what she makes in a month? That's not impressive at all.

"I can't understand you with all the tears Jonah"

>...........Oh! I get it! It's a metaphor!
>You're France, Brad and Leo are Germany and Austria, and I'm the French Army!
>Haha, you Frenchies really are the artsy-fartsy types, huh?

Just watched this for the first time. What the fuck is this creature?

A very ugly woman

is this specifically made to be cringe worthy or are you just pathetic

What if Jonah just got up unplugged his mic and left ?

lel

No, no, you see, it's common in subjugated cultures to become unconsciously self-deprecating, so it's only natural for the Surrender Monkeys to get that way after being spit-roasted in the two biggest wars in history.

And she's a nigger

blow it out your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

Who would win? One french chick, or over two dozen anons who've had like a year to think of a comeback?

I win. It's intelligent, informed, and allows you to turn the subject to something else entirely, namely France's own entrenched insecurities.

>Just watched this for the first time. What the fuck is this creature?

We call those Negroes.

Lel. Fuckin Ben.