Was this talked about at all when it came out? Haven't heard anything about it...

Was this talked about at all when it came out? Haven't heard anything about it, just watched it last night and it was a lot better than I expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lsMmuEmVM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was surprisingly good but nobody saw it

screw this shit, gimme sofia boutella!

best star trek movie since first contact. be a shame if it's the last, especially considering STD is the only remaining official trek

it is low-key the best of the trilogy by far
what went right?

>what went right?

>be a shame if it's the last
The cast has great chemistry with each other too, definitely would be too bad if that was it, especially with that ending.

Hopefully she doesn't completely disappear in the next one like Carol Marcus did. Or the two can have an NC-17 sex scene in the next one, whatever works.

I'm thinking they'll continue. Into Darkness and 2009 both did well at the box office. Their other choices are to either sit on a valuable film IP and do nothing or work on rebooting it again which might not go over well.

Beyond handled Nimoy's death very well. The bit where you see the photo of the original crew was great too and you hear a bit of the music. Having the bad guy be a Federation captain from the Enterprise era go crazy was nice. Action scenes were all entertaining, especially the motorcycle and battle at the end. Character chemistry was good. Characters were good, they're maturing a bit. It's too bad they didn't have time for a Yelchin/Chekov tribute apart from the credits but I'm sure they'll get a chance if there's another one.

Star Trek: Fast and Furious edition was one of the best things to happen to the franchise in a long time.

You are all dick sucking idiots, Star Trek Beyond was absolutely atrocious.

>introduction to the film revolves around being bored of space travel, thanks for nothing dickwads
>forced camaraderie between Cuck, Spack and McPoyle
>IDRIS FUCKING ELBA
>Simon Pegg is horrific, his stupid pale bog pig-face doesn't belong on a cinema screen and he is on screen far too much
>Captain Cuck on a motorbike because motorbike are cool
>Beastie Boys in a Star Trek movie, Gene Rodenberry's corpse spins so fast the earth's north and south pole reverse
>alien vampires because ??? -

>be a shame if it's the last
No, what would be shameful is if they shit out more JJ Trek or something else just as terrible. Best they end these moves strong.

Best Trek since first contact easily. Beautifully rendered action, heart, reverence. They all follow the same plot, but this was so much better than JJs.

>>IDRIS FUCKING ELBA
Yes we get it, you're a racist

isnt that like the motion picture poster

This guy gets it

>alien vampires because ??? -

Do you even trek?

>lol poor Gene
Opinion fucking discarded

If this one is so good compared to the JJ ones then why are its reviews the crappiest?

She's CUTE. C U T E
Either as mummy or alien or blade legs chick. Where last pic comes from?

>mfw it actually does
fucking how?

Gene Rodenberry was the problem with star trek for so long, the idea played itself out and he kept wanting to keep doing it as clearly shown by the fact that TNG got a lot fucking better when the old cunt died.

is the fourth panel chick Gazelle from Kingsman?

>Gene Rodenberry's corpse spins so fast the earth's north and south pole reverse
People unironically still think rodenberry was was the pillar holding up star trek?

Yeah man they really panned this one

Compared to Star Trek and Into Darkness that have 10%+ higher audience rotten tomatoes ratings and 8.0 on IMDB compared to Beyond's 7.0

Sofia Boutella, yes
>1st panel - "Kingsman"
>2nd panel - "Star Trek"
>3 and 4 are from "The Mummy"
>no idea about last one

Last Star Trek movie we're getting for a while, at least it was a good one.

I'm pretty sure that's from her lesbian scene in atomic blonde

>her lesbian scene
Go on... now you got my attention.

>forced camaraderie between Kirk, Spock, and McCoy

Yeah, that's where I stopped reading kiddo.

You clearly know fucking nothing about Star Trek.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lsMmuEmVM0
Beginning scene before the trailer. All I could find online. Probably goes on for longer in the movie.

Christ, it's Charlize Theron AND Sofia here, oh my dick.

Bump