NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

based NO NO poster

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Pffffftttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

haha!

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

That kid is legit gonna grow up to hate the mother

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

and the niggers

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

based NO NO NO poster

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

bruh who told young thug to do this HEHAHAHAHAHAHAH his hair look like some dirty sno- *weezes* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh look at the lips
look at th- *weezes* HEHEHEHEHEHEEE oh my go- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA why his hai- *weezes*

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

This
When she actually takes the b8

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

dohohohoho

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

You people make me fucking sick, laughing at a nice woman and an innocent child like this. Are you really that morally bankrupt? Does the occasional black man with an attractive white partner make the never-been-loved insecure virgins on here THAT fucking upset?

I mean, take a second and unplug from your gaming mouse and your bag of Cheetos and let me know how people would react if they found out you were laughing at a CHILD because she's biracial and in your opinion "ugly".

Absolutely gut turning, and that's why you'll never be more than a shitposter at 1am.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Wheres the 56% face poster?

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

bruh look at dis dude

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Wow my dad makes the same jokes about half black babies, you kids on here sure are hip with your dad humor

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

What about the 50% face poster

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

crying

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

That tacit but seething rage

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

Why are Polish women such giant whores outside Poland?

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

get your dad a Sup Forums pass for christmas

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

literally me

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Polish men know how to leash their women, that's why they turn into giant whores when they reach 50% London.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Whatever kid, i really hope you're not older than 16 and are just trying to be act edgy to be like your republican dad, otherwise there's no hope left for ya. Maybe start reading books instead of Sup Forums

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page