NEW MAD MAX CANCELLED

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Seems like there will not be another Mad Max movie.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/12/george-miller-warner-brothers-court/

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/12/george-miller-warner-brothers-court/
http://observer.com/2017/08/guardians-galaxy-vol-3-will-set-up-next-20-years-marvel-james-gunn/
John Moore
John Moore

good after how bad and misandristic Fury Road was, I hope he never gets work ever again

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Bleeding Cool

Very Cool

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

no more feminist power movies

good

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

REEEEE but w/e if wanner wanna be kikes hope they lose in court, but looks like they won't, if they can pull strings and jew up the production cost rendering some deal void, idk how they will be forced to pay it

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

good after how bad and misandristic Fury Road was, I hope he never gets work ever again

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

nooooooooooo my kino :(

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

Exactly the same faggotry that happened with PJ and Warner Brothers (well, Robery Shaye) over Lord Of The Rings.

Both sides are ironically NOT Jewish (rare in Hollywood) but both are acting like stereotypical kikes.

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Just fucking don't work with greedy WB jews again, get someone else to finance it.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

To be fair, I don't think the studio is to blame. Miller has a habit of doing shit like this, and his claim that Fury Road was all smooth sailing except for the specific incidents where Warners asked for reshoots that drove the budget over it's cap seems spurious.

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

lel, one of the reasons he's suing Warner Brother's is BECAUSE Warners got someone else to finance it.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

no Miller kino because wb are Jews
Reminder that he also was supposed to direct jl years ago
I hope the current jl train wreck crashes and burns its all wb deserves for all its jewing and retarded decisions

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

misandristic
is this bait

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Leaked scene they shot before cancellation...

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Thank god

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Blame Australian actors and unions for fucking up that one.

Or thank them, whatever.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

Christ

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

THANK YOU. First one was terrible apart from the first 5 minutes

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

Miller is the one acting like a Jew though.

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

>>90221292
no wonder they kill themselves after

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Witnessed

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Why?

We hear all the time about studio meddling, why would Warner be any different?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Yeah it's not like this is the first time a director has complained about WB. They're notoriously shitty.

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

Enter into a contract.
Break your contract.
Act like the victim.

Sounds pretty jewish to me famiglia. Regardless of the 'WB forced reshoots' angle if they had the contractual obligation to offer any funding option to Miller first and didn't that's straight up breaking out of the contract and crying.

Glad this is getting sorted in Australia and not kikeywood because they'd probably get away with it there.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

MEANWHILE ....
http://observer.com/2017/08/guardians-galaxy-vol-3-will-set-up-next-20-years-marvel-james-gunn/

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

good, dont need anymore SJW garbage on my silver screen

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

It was gonna be about fucking FURIOSA anyway. Who in the fucking world wants that shit? Like fuck we were ACTUALLY going to get to the point where even MAD MAX had to be made into a woman. This fucking world

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

It doesn't say that the next mad max fury road it's cancelled.

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

He scrapped that movie and was going to make one that didn't have Furiosa in it at all. It's supposed to be a trilogy so the 3rd might be the Furiosa movie.

And hasn't been cancelled, that article is just speculating because of the lawsuit.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Never post links to that nu-male hellhole here again, archive that shit

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

No they aren't. Their famous for being very generous with directors - see Nolan, Kubrick and just this year Blade Runner 2049.

Break your contract
Act like the victim

That's precisely what Kennedy did. Hence why I said he's acting Jewish.

if they had the contractual obligation to offer any funding option to Miller first and didn't that's straight up breaking out of the contract and crying.

If he can't come up with the money they have a right to seek someone else to put up the money.

John Wilson
John Wilson

The point is they didn't even give them the option they were contractually required to, thus breaking the contract.

Are you an American by the way? I only ever see Americans and kikes so fervently defending their corporate overlords.

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

GEORGE MILLER ACCUSED OF RAPE DURING THE FILMING OF HAPPY FEET
TOM HARDY ACCUSES OF SEXUAL HARRASMENT THE FILMING OF STAR TREK NEMESIS
MAD MAX MOVIE CANCELLED
ALL MAD MAX MOVIES BANNED BECAUSE OF TOXIC MASCULINITY
FURIOSA SOLO MOVIE IN THE WORKS, MAKES ONE BILLION DOLLARS AT THE BOX OFFICE BECAUSE YASS SLAY QUEEN

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Such a silly thing to do by WB.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

The point is they didn't even give them the option they were contractually required to, thus breaking the contract.

...Eh. I'm not sure. The way they worded it seemed like they were giving themselves wiggle room.

Are you an American by the way? I only ever see Americans and kikes so fervently defending their corporate overlords.

No. Australian. And I know personally of Miller being a...messy...businessman.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

does WB own the mad max ip?

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

filthy jap

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Disappointing, Fury Road was fucking great

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

People would have whined it wasn't enough like Fury Road without understanding how Mad Max movies work

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

good. there's no way he could top fury road

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

Couldn't care less. First one was an overrated piece of shit anyways.

muh visual effects

Fuck off.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

First one
Fury Road
You're a dumb piece of shit

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Nope, Miller owns it himself.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

he topped it over 35 years ago

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

I should have guessed that some mong with sub 80 IQ wouldn't be able to associate the conversation with the context of the thread.

My bad.

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

How can anyone call the movie feminist when all it did was show how useless they were without Max helping them and they were unable to make their own society by themselves so they had to steal a stable one created by men. The movie shits on women, not empowers them

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

underrated

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

Didn't he say the sane thing before making Fury Road?

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

I never really assumed there was going to be one.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

Based

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

It was gonna be about fucking FURIOSA anyway
no it wasn't, that got scrapped about a year or more ago, the next movies was going to be "Mad Max: The Wasteland"

I don't know why the fuck I expected people on Sup Forums to actually know about the shit they are whining about

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

yeah, it's an ok standalone film, if you mentally skip the part that it's a Mad Max movie.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

it has a woman in it its about feminism

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

Let me put it this way. A Mad Max movie where Max plays a secondary role. Does this seem right to you?

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Playing the devil's advocate, Road Warrior and Thunderdome were both like that. However I do agree Max should get a movie centered around him, specially in a reboot.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Meh. They were keen on Furiosa helming a movie so no big loss.

James Morris
James Morris

Just give the rights to Mel. Hardy is too much of a faggot to play Max. Hasn't he hmm Nootka pelts and his small cock to show everyone

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

he has more screen time and beats furiosa in a fight, what else you want you victim card dealer?

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Only thing good about Road Warrior is Mel Gibson. Fury Road is the better movie.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Norm Macdonald directed Mad Max?

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

This. It's like when people think Elysium is open-boarders universal healthcare propaganda, when it's the exact opposite.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

George miller consulted the vagina monologues lady on the script
So the real bottom line here it is intended to be a feminist movie but the feminists can't even make themselves look good and everyone interprets it as anti feminists because what looks good to a woman who wrote a book on vaginas and monologues thereof comes across as extremely annoying and useless to anyone else
Also, Toast is best girl.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Haha yeah you fucking cuck!!! How's dem apples taste now that you can't just parade your feminist claptrap all over science fiction franchises?! He must have refused another Bildeberg Bukkake ritual so they cut him off from Tinseltown

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

You can tell a feminist womblet wrote the unrealistic pregnant character.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Good, mad furiosa was an overrated liberal shit

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

20 years of MCU
Just fuck my young adult life movie experience up senpai

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

he's never seen 2 or 3
but he's complaining about 4

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

Sorry, but Fury Road was as good as you can expect a sequel to be. And as for the misandry, let's just get one thing straight: Hollywood is a massive propaganda industry, and within that context, Fury Road was a mild offender.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Max had a supporting role in every movie since Road Warrior, you dumb fuck, the story hasn't been about him since the very first one.

Logan Young
Logan Young

It's okay though, he gave us Fury Road, that was an amazing sendoff to the series. I'd be okay with it ending there.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Fucking crowdfund it then.
Isn't there a website where you can crowdfund shit and get back a percentage of its profit?
If it's copywrited then just change the name. Not like you can own cars in the apocalypse. Call it Furious Fred or something.

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Hell even in the first movie the world, goose, and toecutter spend more time in the center of attention than max until the third act.
He's always been the vehicle to explore the world.

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

Go to italy, see if they're willing to start another decade of mad max rip offs.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Fucking crowdfund [150 million] then
Sure.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

UMMMMMM IT WAS HER TURN!

LIKE, SMASH THE PATRIARCHY DIDNT YOU GET THE MEMO

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

Go on jewrube and watch E;R's review. The woman are the bad guys user. Or just as bad as Joe at least. Understand how complex social programming is.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Fury Road was bad lmao
Fury Road was feminist propaganda

Quite possibly the worst memes ever on this board.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

GET A LOAD OF THIS TOXIC MALE RAPIST

YOUR TIME IS OVER PATRIARCHY, ITS HER TURN NOW!

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

A goyim can't jew the kikes. It's like how basketball americans can't be racist.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

NO DUDE FUCK IM A MAD MAX NERD IM ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED FUCKING KILL ME

David Perry
David Perry

but in the end the women take other the citadel and it's heavily implied that they will do a better job at managing the water supply and shit.
"WHO KILLED THE WORLD!!" (remember? it was MEN who killed the world and are therefore evil)
This is also what pissed me off about the supposed SEQUEL when Mr. Miller would actually have to depict how great and wonderfull Furiosa would have been as a new queen (or a concil of women, democracy, or whatever) and how it would either:
A) Turn the movie into a hopefull utopian vision, which is nothing like what Mad Max was about and therefore would be kinda shitty
B) Show how wonderous Furiosa wouldn't in fact be any better than Immortan Joe - maybe even worse because she would fuck up the society more than he could ever do - by softening the rules and opening up to antagonistic elements

But of course, since any of those options would depict women as not betterer as men, they backpaddeld like crazy and wanted to do a PREQUEL. Because then you can still show Furiosa being a sex-slave and Impotent Joe being evil white male. Whatever fits your political narrivate!

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

It's a bad feminist propaganda that makes the feminists look bad
Not a bad flick, however
dude 3D lmao
hideously oversaturated color palette
"undercranked" digital camera resulting in choppy framerate
no based mel
x10 the budget of road warrior and x1.5 the car stunts

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Fury Road was as good as you can expect a sequel to be
a sequel

Wut? A sequel to what exactly? It's clearly a standalone film that uses the Mad Max name to sell tickets.

Brandon White
Brandon White

Warner Brother should give him Ten million and tell him he has to pit Mel back in it.

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Fuck

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

misandristic Fury Road was
does that mean Beyond Thunderdome was childish?

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

I hope you get raped with knife.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

I hate Sup Forums.

Joseph Richardson
Joseph Richardson

one out of the five women in the movie was not literally crying, useless, and pregnant
FUCKING FEMINISTS

It still baffles me.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

/tvpol/ is cancer.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

It was for the best anyway.

No way a standalone Furiosa movie wouldve done well.

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

Shut your whore mouth, it's a very good movie

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Margret Atwood co-wrote the movie, didn't you hear?

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

implying Max isn't just a plain canvas in which to paint other actually interesting characters onto
top pleb

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

I guess once you commit to daily ass fucking every little thing can make you butthurt.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

good.

mad max 2 > mad max 1 > mad max thuderdome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mad max fury road

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

hey buddy
hows it feel
to be a MONG

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

There have been close to no good action movies in the past decade, Dredd and Fury Road are one of the few worth mentioning, and neither are getting sequels. I wish Hollywood could actually pretend sometimes to be about something more than raping women and making money..

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Are you not aware that there is no clear continuity in the Mad Max franchise? It's still a sequel, though.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Thanks feminism

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, reddit spacing club is 2 boards down

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Don't get mad you're not up to date on things, you literally fucking veiny dickhead headdick

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page