When did you realize he was the villain?

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

when did you realize he was the villain?

All urls found in this thread:
https://youtu.be/jbprWQhrpME?t=7m14s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsr67gAeQNQ
Justin Moore
Justin Moore

He was always a huge dick.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

trying to kiss an engaged woman even after she rejected you

#MeToo

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Jim is an example of how Chads can be as cruel as they want and get away with anything.

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

Pam was worse.
Literally refuses to let him try to make a better life for her family because she's comfortable doing a shit job she made up at a paper company.
She a horrible wife. A negelectful mother. And a selfish human being all around.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

He always had a huge dick*

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

I thought he was supposed to be the personification of a younger Michael Scott. Fun loving, doesn't really try, gets a management position anyway, tries to please people but they end up hating him.

Jose Price
Jose Price

tfw the office conditioned an entire generation of boys into believing the way to a womans heart is through inside jokes and passive hovering
tfw an entire generation of boys will make jim faces to an imaginary camera as their life passes them by
was jim the proto-soy?

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Jenna pls go

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

he's like a younger michael scott if michael scott was a terrible actor who had no vocal control and literally one facial expression

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

no don't go to Philly I want you to stay here
starts developing a thing for the camera man

Can you believe this shit?

William Rogers
William Rogers

I thought he was supposed to be the personification of a younger Michael Scott.
You must be retarded.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

The episode where Michael tries to be like survivor man and jim is running the show dealing with the birthdays is my favorite for that reason. The ending when the two of them are bonding and you see that jim could turn into him was so good. Really wish they went that route with his character.

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

It is an effective biological strategy to hover around the female until the alpha male isn't around and then rape the female. Frogs and birds and all kinds of animals do this.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

I wasn't comparing John Krasinski to Steve Carrell, I was comparing the characters

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

routinely bullies Dwight just because the guy is a little bit weird, Dwight still outsells him
Karen is a top-shelf girlfriend but she isn't Pam so he treats her cruelly
dumps her by a fountain because she didn't cancel her lunch plans with friends to stick around after his job interview
has 0 skills or interesting traits yet thinks his well-paying sales job is beneath him
tried to learn guitar but quit like a pussy
after he and Pam start dating, they start bringing their relationship drama into the office to the chagrin of their humble co-workers
buys a house behind his wife's back (it ended well but was still a dick move)

I realized it on the 2nd watch-through

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Jim Halpert is like Steve Carell if Steve Carell was not funny in the slightest and a complete waste of a starring role in a hit sitcom

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Somethings you state are wrong or biased.

At some point in the later seasons, Jim actually outsells Dwight.
He does have skills which is why he ends in the position he does by the end of the show with a comfy job.
Dwight and Jim bully each other, it's not one sided.

Robert Young
Robert Young

That whole season they try to make jim look like a bad guy, but fucked it up so bad that they made Pam a huge unsupportive douche.
Any sane person would wipe there hands of her and demand a divorce.
She refuses to even try going to Philly.
Its hard not to shut the show off at this point.
When characters start acting overtly stupid for the sake of drama

John Collins
John Collins

What's a run down?

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Did Karen deserve it?

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

I know what she deserves

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

No
She was hot, funny and tried to encourage him.
He cucked himself

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

She's half black and jim would have ugly mongrel kids.

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

In the early episodes, Dwight is pretty passive about retaliating. Eventually, though, he gets fed up with Jim's shit and tries to beat him at his own game. Dwight kind of turns into an asshole later but early on he's the victim for sure.

Jim's skills, again, are pretty absent in the early seasons and just kind of materialize out of thin air. He is even shown to naturally suck at management when Michael does the Survivorman thing. Basically, my problem is that Jim is unsatisfied with his job, but for the majority of the series I'm just left wondering wtf he's supposed to be doing instead. He's not like Pam, who has the art thing that she wants to pursue.

I'll concede on the other one. IIRC Jim is still a really good salesman throughout the series.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

/thread

John Martinez
John Martinez

Key word half. She doesn't even have nignog features outside of darker complexion. His whiteness would overule what would then be a quarter black in their kids.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Pam is the quintessential modern woman. Has no skills works in a dead-end administrative job but has an inflated perception of herself thinking she's a great artist when she's shit. Then she cucks her fiancee when the first tall confident bad boy comes her way, and then afterwards refuses to take on any motherly or wife responsibilities. What a shitty human being.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

afterwards refuses to take on any motherly or wife responsibilities
wut

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

oh my

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

The show kind of flip-flops on her artistic ability. In the episode where Michael comes to her art showing, her stuff is absolute dog shit that looks like a 5th grader made it begrudgingly.

But then the Dunder-Mifflin logo in the commercial looks pretty good. She could have definitely worked in graphics for a marketing company but she never did anything even after she went to art school.

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Jim is kind of a psychopath. I really enjoyed that episode where Dwight demoralizes him with snowballs. Great victory.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

https://youtu.be/jbprWQhrpME?t=7m14s

they are literally sociopaths

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

demoralizes
I think you mean flat-out destroys him. Doesn't he have a bloody nose by the end of the episode?

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

video block in your country
but its from my country!?!?

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

acting like this high yella nigga ain't damn near only half black hisself

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

When he talked Karen into moving to shithole Scranton just to be with him, then refused to live with her and kicked her ass to the curb for a girl who rejected him for years because of her own cowardice.

Mason Jenkins
Mason Jenkins

Yes, and probably psychological scarring.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Who cares? I'd let him fuck me raw

David Peterson
David Peterson

Never. Jim was a Chad but he was a Chad with heart, which goes a long way.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

It is an effective biological strategy to hover around the female until the alpha male isn't around and then rape the female.
Dang - the recent flood of harassment and rape allegations against all kinds of "male feminists" and "allies" and other such groveling little shits makes damn good sense now.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

he had such a big heart he was an asshole to everyone except for the roastie he wanted to fuck
a roastie who was already engaged

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Sup Forums is literally the contrarian board. Jim is not a perfect character whatsoever but this thread is just full with wrong accusations.
Jim was well loved around the office, ESPECIALLY in the earlier seasons. Jim had a big heart, when he did something wrong he felt guilt and tried to amend for it most of the time.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

So he's like Steve Carell.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

sorry I gassed all those jews I'm really sorry okay
when he tripped michael into the koi pond is when I lost any kind of respect for him
he was a straight up dick and people only liked him because he was funny and confident, not because he was a decent human being

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

So what? Every character on The Office has been a dickhead at some point or another, not one single character is excluded from this. By your logic, no one is a decent human being simply because they were an asshole at some point.

Let's analyze the good Jim did.
Saves Dwight from being fired
Everything he does for Dwight at the end, including telling David Wallace he should be Regional manager.
Helps Michael, Ryan, and Pam get their jobs back with Dunder Miflin
Helps Michael leave the office gracefully, was there for him in a personal level.
Literally gives Daryl a better career, whereas before he was an unsatisfied depressed sack of shit.
Even when he does something selfish like lie to get extra days off work. He shows guilt and makes it up to everybody
Great husband to Pam
Generally nice to everyone in the office
Helped convince Andy to go easy on Nellie, saving her job as well.
I can go on...

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

no one in the office is a decent human being
now you're getting it

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

NO ONE IN THE WORLD IS A DECENT HUMAN BEING

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Pam was right and red pilled. She didn't want to raise children in the area with a large amount of niggers.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

I'm a teacher. Jim faces work great when you actually have an audience watching you, but it's (more) cringey if you're just doing it to be a dick. Those twerps think I'm hilarious.

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Pam and Jim trying to get Dwight a job far away
lie on his resume
one company takes it serious and calls for manager
Pam transfers them to Jim
yes I'm the regional manager of this orifice... if Dwight Schrute doesn't meet, nay exceed, your expectations you can hold me Micheal Gary Scott personally and financially responsible
both look at each other and smile
Season 1 I believe. Absolute jerks.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

jim art school is soooo hard!
leaves 5 hour drunk message of her partying
The absolute biggest fucking cunt Pam moment is when she's just standing in a laundry mat on the phone with Jim and goes I can't hear you all the machines so loud duh. Like go outside you absolute bitch.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

invites super sweet and cute girlfriend onto business booze cruise
acts passive aggressive and rude when she talks to him
why did you even invite me?
I don't know let's break up
He breaks up with a girl trapped on a boat with him full of his coworkers. Defend this in any way shape or form.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

At least Dwight finally got the smug cunt towards the end of the series:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsr67gAeQNQ

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

he breaks up with Amy Adams bc he's upset over bargain bin pam
And people are calling him a Chad

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

am i the only one who is currently watching this show?

Blake Young
Blake Young

tfw you realize you're Michael

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Minus the perfect match wife and happy family

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

This

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

I'm not. I specifically said that everyone on the show is a dickhead.

Stanley and his infidelity. Divorces his wife and leaves his family in the finale.
Creed is self explanatory
Oscar cheated with the husband of one of his closest co-workers which he's known for years and who just had a baby.
Michael Scott is self explanatory
Angela cheats on her fiancee (Andy) and her husband (the governor)
Phillys was a slut who got pregnant and gave the kid away
Andy is a dickhead who left his girlfriend and his subordinates alone while he played with himself on a boat
etc

The whole argument is that Jim is not the "villain". Throughout the series, everyone has their vile moments. And yes for a Chad, he does have a big heart especially compared to other characters in the series. So you pointing out a specific example and expecting me to defend it is absurd, because that can be applied to any character on the series. It's gotten to the point where anyone who's not socially awkward or autistic is hated on for being a "chad". It's the same mentality that has leftist calling nazis with anyone who disagrees or behaves differently than them.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

chads need to bully virgins and sluts to show their superiority, so the machine of society runs efficiently with everyone in their place

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

Worked on me

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

Kevin was a bad person

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

'tis but the nature of the roastie

Ayden King
Ayden King

Works for me. [Spoiler/] I rape the women when they turn me down

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Oh god damnit.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

I don't think he was that much of a dick. He was a chad with a heart, who realized he was kind of being a dick. When he leaves Scranton, it's because he realizes how much time he's wasted chasing after Pam's dumbass and bothering Dwight. Wish they gave us that character for a bit longer than a couple of episodes.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Did you actually watch the episode? He didn't trip Michael. He isn't even falsely accused of that.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

tfw you realize you're Michael

If you know what I mean.

I rape the women when they turn me down
zero (0) #meToo replies in an hour and half

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

If you don't know a Michael, then you're probably Michael

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page