What’s so fucking hard about that?

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

”Can I masturbate in front of you real quick?”

”Fuck no.”

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/adjunct-professors-homeless-sex-work-academia-poverty
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/10/26/victim-sexual-assault-in-mcdonald-strip-search-hoax-says-was-too-scared-to.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CxWAK3_f1Q
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-share
Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

my dick

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

Exactly. People are being very immature about all of this.

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Having status and power over people fucks up the power dynamic between this question. Ask your friend that and it's just creepy but ask your employee and you face them with a career-risking dilemna.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

no two people are ever in the exact same "power level"

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

You are right. but hes an anti white kike ,so i dont really care

David Watson
David Watson

its unethical to have power and want something from subordinates

Christian Long
Christian Long

As a white male he had power over them. They literally had no choice.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

just another jew raping them goy women from a position of power

must be jewish privilege

Owen King
Owen King

That's horseshit. And people who think that way are the type who would fuck their boss, feel bad about it, and then years later make rape accusations.

All you have to do is say no. It's the harder choice and requires knowing who you are, and what your values are, and may even affect your job... But won't cost you your fucking dignity, and won't ruin anyone's life years later due to your own stupidity.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

reddit louisfags need to fuck off. No one cares what he did. It's about him going down. It's fantastic

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

They thought he was joking and didn't expressly consent. Then he whipped it out and jerked off all over himself.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Maybe the part where a comedian well known for masturbation and sex related self-deprecating jokes makes a blunt question like that and you immediately assume he's making a joke since it'd be weird as fuck to ask something like that out of the blue when there's been no sexual flirting going on, just normal discussion?

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

“Stop, I didn’t think you were serious.”

How hard is that, you stupid fuck.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

a gave up the dream of a whole life and am a nobody now but it's ok because mr shekelsteinberg didn't face any consequences for his actions :)

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

They didn't expressly say no?

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

People can simply freeze in intimidating situations. Your brain doesn't always say GTFO, it can just go WTF is going on? Especially when it's not a stranger attacking, but someone you know and are friendly with and there isn't a direct physical force to repel.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Oh, so you’re going with the “Women are helpless babies” defense then huh?

Nice benevolent sexism, bro.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

What's weird is that he'd seriously do it. You'd think a basic filter would catch yourself from doing it.
Was he toasted out of his mind or something?

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

if so what if they did

you know what else they couldve done

left the room

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

That's not the fault of the person asking. You could use the same excuse to argue that you wanted to stop during sex, but couldn't say that because your "brain froze" and press rape charges.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

And they just let him go straight to climax without a simple "uhhh I was joking dude"?

Yeah no bullshit ew gay yuck bye

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

No, I'm saying people react differently to situations so nitpicking semantics about "but there was consent" and going "hurr just get out if it's a problem" isn't some kind of thing a that makes it okay for Louis to whip his dick out like that.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

Why would he just jerk himself off though.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

They could have just left. No-one was forcing them to stay.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Actually, it's not even that. What's happening is they're trying to normalize the idea that any sort of romantic overtures or fumbling is SEXUAL ASSAULT.

In the real world, men and women get together and have drinks and maybe make out a bit and eventually try to move on to more intimate behavior but it doesn't happen like you see on the silver screen. Nobody is casanova with two passionate lovers flying together and embracing with rose petals blowing everywhere, in reality people grope and pet and sometimes a dick or a tit comes out and maybe she goes down on you or maybe you bury your face in her, but with the Hollywood as the focal point of the increasing leftist decline of western civilization, now powerful divas who want to cut someone's throat in tinseltown for whatever personal grudge reasons or just pure boredom can now do it by simply saying "oh yeah this guy raped me", then they sit back and collect miles and miles of sympathetic tweets "oh you go gurll tell it" "you're so brave and strong" "you're my hero" "my 4 year old gender-indeterminate offspring wants to be just like you when xe grows up". And they're ACTORS so that's what they can do, put on the big teary-eyed face and act like they're vulnerable and hurting when in reality it's just a stone cold power move and a stab in the back.

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

This reminds me of that one time i started masturbating behind the couch my cousin was watching TV on back then

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Because women like males attention and than later feel guilty because of it

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Apparently he gets off on doing it. It's like flashing, only he doesn't need a trenchcoat and lurk at women on the street.

Blake Cruz
Blake Cruz

They did leave.

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

arent men literally always in a position of power over a female since they are physically stronger?
if this retarded "having power over people" thing worked as they want us to believe, any man asking for consent is automatically raping

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

should've asked them to masturbate for him. rookie mistake.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Hell who knows, but if that's what gets him going how else are you going to make it happen besides asking nicely?

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Right.
However.... I think some of the "victims" fealt as if they couldn't say no,as if they would lose out some how.
I believe he did this before most people gave a damn about comedians,he did give stage time to a lot (so many) people maybe the ladies thought it was the only way.
You are now picturing Louis C K jerking off while looking into your eyes.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

post degenerate things you have done

when 15 on holiday in thailand i would jerk off in the elevator when alone hoping some older women would come in and help me
got the nerve to do it to some older chinese women
they just pretended to ignore me probably thought i was a spastic or something

got the late bus home from work one day
few people on it becuase it goes a longer route, sit at the back with only an older woman near me
jerk off
she watches then just shakes her head in disgust then i cum
just gives me a disgusted look when she leaves and i feel bad

meet a girl a year older than me in a chat room when i was like 14
we webcam on msn
she convinces me to put a banana in my ass
its probably on some pedo website now, thank god i have gotten fat, have a beard and webcam quality was shit enough no one would be able to really spot me if they saw

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

It kinda is though. He's doing it in private, he's asking if it's okay and not being rejected for it. It's not like he's some intimidating guy with a history of violence.

Soon the whole "you need to sign a consent contract before sex" joke won't be much of a joke.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

I think it's less them being victims and more so just saying "Yo, Louis is fucked up"

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

It's not any weirder than if he came onto these women and tried to have sex with them. Masturbating in front of someone is just a less intimate form of getting off where you don't have to deal with the other person as much and also it probably let him feel less guilty than all out sex outside of marriage would.
If you think masturbating in front of someone else is weird, you haven't even begun to crack the surface of weird fetishes. Masturbation in front of a woman is just a standard thing most guys on fetlife have done at some point or another, it's not like he asked them to get on all fours and lap up cum from a dog bowl while he partially suspended himself with a belt and worked himself over with anal beads or something. He just jerked off.

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

I believe he did this before most people gave a damn about comedians

He was headlining some event when this happened, iirc.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

be brainless roastie
encounter different situation
brain freeze and just stand still for several hours
10 years later call rape
you are right, women are pathetic

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Is this all a big ploy by Hollywood into scaring white people into not having sex?

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

kek, how fucking deluded are you? typical Sup Forums shut in. the implication if you say no to your boss wanting to fuck you is that they will ruin your career. its common sense, you fucking moron.

muh dignity

lol, go outside at some point fatass

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

If you think masturbating in front of someone else is weird, you haven't even begun to crack the surface of weird fetishes.
That's not a fetish, that's just straight up inappropriate behavior, whether or not it's intended to be humorous.

People don't just ask for that out of the blue, but apparently there's coke in all their food or something I guess.

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

Nope, since all their power leaves once that nice soft pussy appears before us.
We'll do anything for it, the women are the ones who are dominating most of the time.
We'll go to war for pussy, we'll get college degrees just so we become financially stable so they'll want us and want to stay with us, we'll kill other men just to have no competition, we'll sacrifice long term friendships for pussy, we'll sell all our creative hobbies, all our dreams, in order to pay for that pussy, we'll change our hair, the way we talk, the way we dress, just so that they'll stay, etc etc.

Women were always the dominating force.

James Miller
James Miller

What is the difference between:

can I jerk off in front of you?
okay
10 years later
he was my boss, I couldn't do anything! ree!

vs.

can I jerk off in front of you?
no!
ill fire you if you say no
okay, fine then
10 years later
he was my boss, I said no but he did it anyway, I couldn't do anything!

The answer may not be as hard as you think

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

there's more than one job dude, you can always walk away.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

exhibitionism isn't a fetish
Literally one of the most common fetishes.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

10 years later call rape

They were talking about it immediately afterwards, but everyone started shunning them, basically turning a blind eye to it since Louis was so well known in comedy circles, they stopped because it was starting to possibly threaten their own careers. This was even reported on on Gawker years ago.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

Then what's the problem?

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Well as long as you were privately thinking it I guess you have carte blanche to get all that gimmiedat money and ruin someone else's career.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

He actually jerked off in front of them, meaning he's fucked up.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

if my boss told me to suck his dick for an amazing promotion that would change my life i know for a fact i would say fuck no. and that dude is a great looking chad mother fucker.

this whole he has power thing is bullshit to the max. not everyone can be compromised at the idea of easy promotion based on sex. how retarded are you that you need 24 hours to decide if you want to see a cock or not?

most people can respond in a second
you want to see thi-
no

that simple

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

you've literally not said anything that makes an ounce of sense in your post

yeah i guess. i mean, why bother having a dream job when you can just do whatever? lol fucking hell, i thought summer vacation was over?

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

not everyone is in jobs or positions where that choice is fair or easy though, and i say fair because there are times depending on industry literally holds your future in their hands, its fucked up but thats america. If you work years to get where you were then someone who has power over you abuses that power to make you do something you never would even consider otherwise, its unfair.

Its 2017 its so fucking easy to meet women I'll never understand people who take risks dating and trying to pick up chicks inside their own workplace, its just so risky.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

No wonder I feel like I've heard all this before.
When the news came out my first thought was "I already know this".

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

That's not a fetish
Yes it is, what the fuck are you talking about? Masturbating in front of someone is an extremely common fetish, there was even a mainstream movie about a guy who could only get off by interviewing women on tape and then masturbating to it (Sex, Lies, and Videotape).

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

One of these happenings was in fucking 2002.

He wasnt even known you shit bird.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

obligatory

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

def is a fetish and you're clearly a virgin if you this masturbating in front of a girl is inappropriate. sure if just start doing it out of nowhere and they had no idea who he was that would be inappropriate, but to 2 adults thats just a question
t. virgin

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

A Comedian
having power
lmao, they're one step above the homeless.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

It’s unethical to use your workplace related power to force a subordinate into doing something they don’t want to do that is unrelated to work for the purpose of your own sexual gratification

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

So? They chose to stay. They can't really complain.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

no, this is a christian board

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

be subjected to sexual assault
instead of going to the police, go to... comedians??

Yeah no, they were probably talking about it in a "well that was weird but it happened" way, not an "I'M SO TRAUMATIZED I NEED LOTS OF MONEY AND MEDIA SPOTLIGHT TO NURSE THIS EMOTIONAL TURMOIL" way.

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Nah, two steps above homeless. One step above homeless is being a liberal arts professor.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/adjunct-professors-homeless-sex-work-academia-poverty

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

Would you just actually jack off in front of your best friends after jokingly asking if it's ok?

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

So raping alter boys?

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

not jerking off in front of your friends ever
Are you for real?

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

Yes it is, and of course I would never actually DO it.

But the IMPLICATION......

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

you mean there is an implication?

aren't you overthinking it?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

They aren't looking for fame or money. They were contacted by New York Times for an article looking for collaboration and confirmation that Louis CK's reputation to do inappropriate shit like jerking off in front of women was in fact true.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Why is it the victim’s responsibility to stop their boss from abusing them? Shouldn’t their boss know better than to not sexually harass their employees? Imagine if your dad asked you if he could jerk off in front of you. Even if you stood up to him like the enlightened gentleman that you are, wouldn’t it be fucked up of him to put you in that position in the first place?

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

But if liberalism is about sexual freedom, whats wrong with using sex as a commodity for transaction?

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

No, they left.

It's the fact that he somehow thought randomly jacking off in front of company after asking a laughable question wouldn't somehow turn out to be badly received.

They're just flat out stating he does shit like this.

Mason James
Mason James

It literally is, psychopath.

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

literally all of them said no

but Louie being a smart guy worded his apology "I thought it was ok because I asked before taking my junk out, now I understand they couldn't give consent because of the power difference" conveniently leaving out that when he asked THEY STILL SAID NO ANYWAY since he knows the majority of people hearing about this will only get details from his one apology rather than reading the five allegations against him and it works on generic retards like you who don't look anything up for themselves

also please note the ever contrarian Sup Forums now defends louie now that its been confirmed that he is actually a pathetic sex pervert rather than it just being an inside joke

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

It's unethical when it's the ONLY method.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Sounds like you're assuming women have reason and accountability, friend.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Did the woman on the bus watch the whole performance?

Hot as fuck desu senpai

Dominic Reed
Dominic Reed

if your boss asked you to suck his cock for a promotion and you said no, he'd find an excuse to fire you
that is why people talk about power in these situations

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Doesn't sound like he did anything wrong.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Imagine if your dad asked you if he could jerk off in front of you. Even if you stood up to him like the enlightened gentleman that you are, wouldn’t it be fucked up of him to put you in that position in the first place?
Is this him asking back when I was a child or him asking me now when I'm in my 30s?
If it's the latter then it's not much of a problem since I don't live with him or depend on him.
If it's the former then I'd argue you'd have a moral obligation to let your dad jerk off in front of you since that'd mean he was a pedophile and if you don't give him that opportunity for harmless release then he'd probably end up molesting neighborhood children instead.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

wow gud joke

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

I dunno, sounds like he was asking for trouble if you ask me. He should have known they would've said something about it.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

He didn't.

Austin Price
Austin Price

Only method of what?

If Louis CK owns the production company, then production happens on his terms. This is liberalism to the logical conclusion.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

”Can I masturbate in front of you real quick?”

”Fuck no.”

"YOU WOULD REJECT THE KEK KING? AWAKEN MY BULLS! TAKE HER TO THE INTERACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS!"

What now, OP?

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

he wasn't anybody at the time. if you can't manage to say no and keep your career you suck at life. so the he was powerful was a bullshit line, they're squeezing him now because he's powerful now.
bitch is supposed to be a stand up and they can't come up with
i sent the wrong signals
i'm sorry, i know it's awkward but i want to remain professional
because i want to keep working with you or with your group.

louie says
okay
please don't say anything

what are his options?
unless he was a rapist monster and tried something then cops and sue sue sue. but that fucking moment not 10 years later.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

:^)

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

power over people
if he had power over them then he wouldnt have felt the need to ask

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

why cannot feminist approve of my nudist lifestyle?

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

I'm pretty nobody gives a fuck about Louis CK after he admitted to this and apologized, OP.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

Only method of moving forward in a movie career.

And you're going off on different topic in that second sentence, as the ladies involved in the Loius debacle were clearly not there to "move forward."

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Yep, you're right, they're not the dominating force and men aren't afraid of pussy, that's why almost every religion treats them like satans spawn, doesn't let them have any high rank in it, and tells men to keep women on a very very short leash by any means necessary.
If you want to control something that means that you are afraid of what it can do to you.
I lost a best friend because of a girl, he just couldn't get over the fact that she rejected him.
I know guys who fucked over their own brother because of one night of cheap pussy.
I know a handful of guys who sacrificed literally everything in their lives just to be with that one girl, I know two guys who became cuckold just because they were afraid that their girls would leave them if they hadn't agreed.
Most men, unfortunately, turn into little helpless boys when hat pussy flashes before their eyes.
And once you get used to having constant, readily available pussy next to you, to calm you, to calm that biology that is constantly screaming in your ear, it is very very hard to let it go, and unfortunately, most men today will sacrifice everything, starting with their self-respect, just so that pussy stays.

And this becomes evident with a small observation of society.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

no, she shook her head and turned away then looked back when i made it audable i was blastin spunk

William Cox
William Cox

Well first of all it's NOT abuse or harassment. It's a proposition.

And obviously! But in the situation where it does happen, people need to start taking personal responsibility for their own stupid decisions. Stand up for themselves and stop acting like they're powerless victims.

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

t. would suck dicks to keep their jobs.

Have some fucking respect for yourselves holy shit.

Hey user, let me fuck you in the ass or you're fired.

WHAT A DILEMMA, OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Louie is a creepy asshole, but the girls are sluts or at the very least had no self-respect ( hence why they felt guilty)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

Only women are allowed that power now.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

WHAT A DILEMMA, OH GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO.
You're underestimating how passive and suggestible women are.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/10/26/victim-sexual-assault-in-mcdonald-strip-search-hoax-says-was-too-scared-to.html

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

youre an idiot

what youre suppose to do is get evidence of them doing it then either blackmail them or take it to the media.

people are retarded, money makes them even more complacent and only will they speak out if they potentially profit from it.

this whole winestein thing, you dont think he was banging different broads every night?
the only ones speaking out are the ones whose carreers wont be affected by it. all the women he fucked that are still on the company pay roll wont say a fucking word because theyll look like what they are. whores. whores who chose money over dignity.

and theres nothing wrong with that. just dont tell me you didnt have a fucking choice. theres always welfare.
your decision to be whore perpetuated all this fucking bullshit we see today. your decision to be a whore prolonged their inevitable downfall because you remained silent. your decision to be a whore gave us shitty movie after shitty movie because some cum-dumpster needed a gig to stop her from going to the papers.

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Career risking dilemma
The employer would be jailed you fucking cuck soyboy

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

that happened right after Louie was known as the director of such a masterpiece as "Pootie Tang". Yeah, such a great power from director of Pootie Tang. Really scared.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

yeah respect pays the bills, nice ad hominem dipshit. its clear you live in some fantasy world where things like honesty and integrity actually exist..come join us in the real world sometime if you can drag yourself away from r/theredpill

the girls are sluts because a guy jerked off in front of them

now you're just trolling

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

I have a job, I pay bills, I'm also competent enough to get another job in no more than 3/4 months if I have to leave this one because I won't suck a dick for money.

Maybe your "real world" is a bit fucked up if you would.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

there's a simple solution either you talk to them on the spot, and let them understand nothing needs to change so you don't get fired. that creates a bond and you don't get fired. but you don't get the promotion either.

or immediately report it and do what you need to legally do. but sitting there playing maybe games and falling for a well i'll fire you if i don't fuck you routine is retarded.

two types of people fall for it
people who would fuck their way to the top
people who are too stupid to get ahead either way

besides fucking for a promotion implies getting something out of it.
if your boss just wants to fuck you to no reward AND you agree AND you later complain, you're retarded. there was several steps and chances not to get fucked.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Stand up for themselves and stop acting like they're powerless victims.

In one case, where it took place while shooting a TV show, the woman reported Louis's behaviour to the higher ups after saying no to him.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

yeah, except word spreads in hollywood. how are you this dumb? when people say no to harvey, he tells casting directors, etc to not hire that actress

its not like getting fired from KFC and then going to get a job at mcdonalds. its like getting fired from walmart and then trying to get another job at the other walmart where they've got your employment history on file

John Bell
John Bell

Real women are passive, frightened, and suggestible, yes. Hollywood women are not. They are power-grabbing greedy fame&fortune divas and I assure you every cock they sucked was a consensual ladder rung on their path to success.

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

Then again, I'm pretty sure you don't get to getting fucked by harvey if you weren't fucked by a bunch of goons before so most of them knew what they were in for.

I guess I just wouldn't pick that kind of career in the first place

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

too helpless to say no when a guy asks to take his dick out

still get to vote in elections

This is country is fuuuuuucked

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

the guy was fucking retard in this situation too
he either did it to be a perv or he's such a moron he couldn't find a point where he could not believe a voice on the phone.

no one in this situation wasn't to blame. they're all fucking idiots.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

You sound like a man who let his boss wank in front of him

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

nah ive got a huge dick

David Lewis
David Lewis

95% of Sup Forums don't understand girls or sex
they sure as hell are experts on sexual assault tho

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

if she doesnt consent, its rape
if she consents, its also rape

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

What is wrong with this world when a guy can't even ask a woman if he can masturbate in front of her, and she says yes and she consents to him masturbating in front of her, and he proceeds to masturbate in front of her, and then she complains about it?

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I really want to whip my dick out in front of these ladies and start masturbating.
but I am a famous comic, this is the age of social media and I have no idea who these chicks really are and how they might react.
"hey ladies, can I buy you a drink?"

What's so fucking hard about that?

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Its not rape, but its disgusting behaviour and it should be punished there i solved your dilemma Sup Forums

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

ask your employee and you face them with a career-risking dilemna.

Same thing with Weinstein. What do women value more? Fame and silence and complicity, or less fame/no fame, truth, and no complicity? Turns out most people would rather have a job than speak truth to power. That shows that they value money over principles.

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Thanks for proving my points. Literally unable to understand nuance and context. Good luck trying to get laid.

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

No functional adult male gets himself in a situation where his actions could he misconstrued as rape. You're a weirdo, m8. Embrace it now or die of frustration.

James Phillips
James Phillips

100s of women including Jolie, Paltrow came forward to admit how they rejected Harvey's advances and got roles in future
Nah they had to do or he would've destroyed their career
Are these women lying or you are, soyboy?

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Dignity VS my childrens livelihood?
HURRR DURRRR

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Don't give a fuck even if all allegations are slander I want to see him fry. He has been such a "listen and believe", "fight toxic masculinity" etc. that it would just be appropriate for him to be served his own medicine.

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Or maybe maybe women like seeing sexual activity, like how women even like seeing videos of bonobos fucking. Women also like it when something tears them away from their boring lives.

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

why would i want to get laid when i can just masturbate in front of a mirror and self rape
what a time to be alive

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

You're right.
I think it happened all the time.
I've only do open Mike and I have never met anyone that preferred to jerk off in front of a woman as opposed to sex until I met comedians.
I just like to say fucked up shit while elevated and amplified,things I get in trouble if I say to a single person I get too say too 20-30 people and they have to take it.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

See what happens if they speak out. You show off you beta-virgin-sexism and bascially call them sluts. You rational choice bullshit also has no impact when it's a 22 yo actress faces with an experienced 50 yo sexual predator. This is not how psychology and human interaction work.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

But that is sort of my initial point bro.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Smart post but it's lost on this crowd

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

YO just know when he tried this shit with Pamela Adelon she just laughed the whole time then patted his head afterwards. It's why they're such good friends.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

See, if Louie was attractive then this wouldn't be a problem.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

so *can't win against the cock* is not a meme ??

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

So consent isn't enough is what you're saying? They also have to like what they see?

But there might have been times when he did it after they were just silent. Silence doesn't imply consent. But what was stopping them from saying "no"?

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

If Louis was attractive he wouldn't wouldn't have been funny.

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

Anyone who disagrees with this post is a NEET or an autist, legitimately.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

dude, like imagine, dude like, imagine if you dad made you sign a bunch of contracts like your boss
how fucked up would that be, wow dude, like it would be really wierd if your dad was your boss

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

t. toasty roasty
You need to go back

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Who is the woman in this picture?

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

You write like a very smart and stable individual.

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

They were not his employees, samefag

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

reminder this is 100% true and every female not bullshiting knows it barring virtue signaling for their boyfriends or general embarrassment/shyness.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

*unzips dick*

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

Well it's a choice sometimes. Which would a woman rather have, their dignity or their job? Fame or their principles? Guess which one most women choose.

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

t. Soyboy

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Women really are the privileged sex. Donald Trump may be the "most powerful man on Earth." But Melania has the power to tell him she won't fuck him, or won't fuck him unless he...

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

t. open mouth numale

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

because it was starting to possibly threaten their own careers.

Life is about sacrifices, priorities, what you value more. Clearly some women value fame and increasing fame over principles.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

If women will agree to anything just for their dream job, that shows where their priorities lie. If women will be silent just to keep their dream job, that shows where their priorities lie. If women choose a job over their principles, that shows where their priorities lie.

Brandon Stewart
Brandon Stewart

I mean, CK just lost everything because he couldn't stop jerking off. An entire career into the garbage. If anything, he's the loser here.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Great post, shame the shrieking manchildren here don't understand

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

yeah i guess. i mean, why bother having a dream job when you can just do whatever
what else would you do for a gig
yea fuck having principles money and fame is all that matters

what else would you do for a gig? buttsex? humiliation? genital mutilation? i mean how could anyone say no there's a POWER STRUCTURE thats hot

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

How is a yes or no question "force"?

Oh, and "I thought I wouldn't have a job if I said no" is not an excuse. Unless he explicitly said that beforehand, or unless they said no and lost their job, an assumption of what might happen if they say no is really just about what a person values more.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Why cannot you speak English

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Which is more inappropriate?

Asking women if you can jerk off in front of them and then doing it?

or

Not asking women if you can jerk off in front of them and then doing it?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Unless she says yes both your points essentially have the same outcome you pleb

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

it's a legal matter

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Why is it the responsibility of a person who doesn't want something to say no? Because people aren't fucking mindreaders.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Yeah no
As stated by the post above, you cant just claim "I assumed I'd be laid off!" and use it as a base to say you were forced

Look like the "nuance and context" might be completely lost to you after all

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

That's not what I heard. At least some women said yes (because they thought he was joking). Maybe some women didn't answer at all, yet he still did it. But someone women said yes.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Not asking women if you can jerk off in front of them out of the blue, like you were asking if she wants a glass of water. Especially not in a work environment.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

And?

Life is about choices. Life is about sacrifice. Life is about priorities.

If your boss asked you to suck his cock for a promotion, and if you'd rather have a promotion then you'd suck his cock. If you'd rather have your self-respect and your dignity and your principles, you'd say no and risk being fired.

Just like women that Weinstein assaulted could have spoken up (thereby threatening their fame), or be silent and kept their fame. Guess which one that most of the accusers chose for years? Silence. Thereby allowing him to do the same thing to more women. They chose fame over preventing more women becoming victims. Silence is complicity.

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

More like the average dumb mainstream shit that is spewed 24/7 on tv

It's a proposition and you can say no
If you say no and he keep going, that's abuse and he go to jail
If you say no and he fire you for it that's free money for you

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

its not about what the women are doing, its about them being put in that position in the first place, you fucking idiot

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

ITS OVER 9THOUSSANNNNNNND

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

If they had a witch hunt like this against musicians and music producers then the legal system would collapse

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

its about them being put in that position in the first place
You mean hired because they're pretty ?

If you're willing to suck a bus of dick for your dream job that's your life, but dont come 10y after the fact and pretend anyone forced you, it's not a very gracious thank you

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

asking a woman whom you're in a business relationship with if you can whip out your dick in front of them is "a romantic overture or fumble"

No, retard. A romantic fumble would be taking a girl out to a bar/club/party whatever or meeting them there, smooshing it up all night and then after hours of groping/flirting ask if you can whip your dick out.

That's not what happened though.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

It’s not about them saying no. Just asking the question in the first place is incredibly innapropriate and in and of itself harassment. Imagine if your boss walked up to you and said “hey user mind if I fuck your mom in the asshole and then punch her in the back of the skull til she dies?” Even if you said no, your boss is still harassing you by asking such an abusive, charged question. You don’t need to be a mind reader to know that your subordinates don’t want you masturbating in front of them for your own sadistic pleasure.

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Guys I need to share something. I haven't gone to the police yet, but I probably will in the next few years. I was shopping at my local store when all of a sudden a see a woman at a little stand selling and giving out samples of some new flavour of Oreo. I tried to walk past her as quickly as I could, avoided eye contant, but then she asked me that dreaded question. I'm literally shaking just remembering it. "Sir, would you like to try a free sample?" She had so much power over me. Her blue shirt with the oreo logo, standing at her little stand. Everything just exuberated status and power. My brain froze and I could not say no. What if me rejecting her has negative consequences? Everything is a blur after that. I still have the pack of oreos that i bought that day.
The only way to stop this authority-rape is by communism. In communism we will all be equal.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

Just asking the question in the first place is incredibly innapropriate and in and of itself harassment
We dont live in a 3rd wave feminism dictatorship, so no, sexual advances are, in fact, not harrassment

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

So many incompatible analogies. I'm embarrassed for you.

Justin Young
Justin Young

fuck this obesity promoting bullshit
and fuck glourmpf

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Asking a sexually charged, aggressive question to someone you aren’t involved with, in the workplace, is no different than saying something sexually charged. Ie “I want to fuck you” is no worse than “can I fuck you?”

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Nice argument fag

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Yet you can’t come up with a counter argument to any of them.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

Asking a sexually charged, aggressive question
Yeah that's a lot of pretty word but at the end of the day it's still a question, no one is being abused unless the answer is a firm "no" and yet he still proceed

Thanks bro, facts and arguments are my favorite tools to destroy inbred retards

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

is it okay to email women videos of me jerking off or is that some sort of harassment?

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

by the same dynamic all consentual sex between consenting partners is also rape since there will always be power levels

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

HURR IM LITERALLY UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND CONTEXT

Kayden White
Kayden White

I have no interest in convincing you of anything. I just found your analogies to be embarrassing.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Flock of very pretty yet mediocre actresses, all famous with a long career behind them
Now claim they had to do sexual shit to get to where they're now and they "felt forced" when near the big-game producer that pushed them to the top afterward

You have to be a special kind of retard to not read the subtext of this fucking thing

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

If someone asks if they can whip their dick out and masterbate in front of you and you don't say no, then you have no right to complain when they do it. And if some executive propositions you for sexual favors and you agree, it's not suddenly rape when you later regret it.

Not to mention this whole thing being a blatant bid for power by women in Hollywood under the guise of righteousness and compassion. This absolutely is about what women are doing.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

wow you sure convinced me with the color and casing of the text

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

So if your boss asked you if he could masturbate in front of you, you would not find it uncomfortable?

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

I don't expect a jobless neet to understand the nuances of the workplace environment, but why do you have to brag about being so ignorant?

In what way are workplace acquaintances the same as willing sexual partners?

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

Being uncomfortable is not the same as being harassed or abused.

James Lee
James Lee

Were any of these women Louis' employees?

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Nice argument

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

workplace acquaintences
Are you pretending to be retarded?
Since there has been no instance of """"workplace acquaintences""" ever hoooking up casually in no workplace ever, I guess we cannot put that to test.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

That'd be uncomfortable indeed, but "comfort" is not the topic of this conversation

It would not be rape and it would not be abuse

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Nope. No one can win against the cock.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

Since there has been no instance of """"workplace acquaintences""" ever hoooking up casually in no workplace ever,
But why do you think these relationships start with uncomfortable, creepy questions? Is it that hard to envision human beings communication with each other that you think harassment is flirting?

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct
Making you feel uncomfortable with unwelcome verbal conduct is by definition harassment

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

comfort does not relate to harassment
Kek

Cooper James
Cooper James

How would you guys go about picking up a girl who works at your local supermarket? Context: She isn't a cashier and you keep catching her checking you out. Asking for a friend.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

He asked to watch me jerk off and I said yes but didn't actually mean it :'(

This shit is on the same fucking level as those cunts who consider consentual sex they later regret to be rape. How in the fuck is this even a controversy?

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

No one said anything about rape. It is indeed abuse and harassment. You need a dictionary or a harassment in the workplace learning packet

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

The power dynamic would certainly make it a difficult decision for some, but consider that it then becomes a matter of principles versus money.

If you submit and accept it, you're showing you value money over your dignity and self respect or that you lack principles and would fuck anyone. A spineless whore who is willing to suck dicks/watch a guy fap to get ahead isn't worthy of respect.

If you refuse, you're at least sticking by your principles even if it costs you money. You can then complain that your employer etc tried to blackmail or coerce you into a sexual situation you wanted no part in and take them to court. Unless you have China-tier labour laws in your country, you stand a very good chance of success.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

A lot of things are unpleasant and uncomfortable at work
I'm good at excel so I keep getting asked to help them for their shit. Despite the fact that I'm very busy. And helping them it's not my fucking job.

Technically I'm being harrassed because the definition is so wide, realistically ? I'm not. I'm just not bothered enough to put an end to it. Plus it give me power.

I'm afraid it's not. You need a good session of real work.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

he framed an unwanted sexual advance in the form of a question therefore it’s my fault

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

you assume it just happened out of the blue
but i guarantee you it wasn't
i bet the female comics talked about their funny instances of having threesomes, or their fantasies or smth like that
the women most definetely were giving off signals a male can misinterpret (or correctly interpret in some cases)
the nature of the male-female relationship depends on one side being proactive and asking out a possibly offensive question, there is no way around it
and sometimes it is bound to be vulgar
in this particular case, i seriously cannot find a reason to blame louie

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

So translated, he asked a question and you didnt have the spine to say no ?

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

Women think if they see something they didn't consent to, that it constitutes eyerape.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

A lot of things are unpleasant and uncomfortable at work
Yeah, and none of them should be your fat boss trying to get a blowjob on a lunch break. The fact that you need someone to spell this out is unbelievable.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

You’re getting paid to do things at work that you would not normally be doing for free. One of those things is probably being a team player and contributing to the overall productivity of the company. If you feel like you are doing more than your fair share, you should ask for a raise. Watching your boss masturbate is not in your job description, so he should not ask you to do so. Such behavior would make any normal person very uncomfortable, to the point that it could ruin their day, week, or year, so your boss should not do that. Just like they shouldn’t yell at you or hit you.

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

but i guarantee you it wasn't
literally no proof, just his "gut feeling"
Wtf I hate women now?

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

You can then complain that your employer etc tried to blackmail or coerce you into a sexual situation you wanted no part in
No you can't. It's not coercion or blackmail if he asks and she says no. There's no law against propositioning someone, regardless of power dynamics.

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

The movie Compliance was made based on that incident.

The simple fact about human psychology is that most people will obey authority figures, even if it means harming others. I mean, what is K-12 education but a system that teaches people to obey authority figures?

David Diaz
David Diaz

Translated, the question itself is an unwanted sexual advance, so the answer the victim gives to the question is completely irrelevant, like a murderer asking you if you want to be shot in the front or back of your head (even if they don’t follow through, the threat of violence is harassment)

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

it has nothing to do with misogny
you would know this if you spent any time around women, they are naturally flirtatious and it is often that their non-intentional signals got mixed up

why the fuck cant you carry a conversation without invoking buzzwords

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

whores who chose money over dignity.
your decision to be a whore prolonged their inevitable downfall because you remained silent.
this

so often the women with no morals ruin it for the women with morals. like women who make false rape allegations. the fact that they lied about rape helps cast doubt on real rape allegations.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

According to you, Louis can never have an honest interaction with anyone, like for instance taking women out on dates and then take them back to his place afterwards, because he's always going to be himself, the famous comedian Louis CK, and therefore always have "power" over regular people. How the hell is he supposed to go about his daily life? He can't even ask people for favors because anyone can just claim that they "couldn't say no" because of the fact that he's above all non-famous people in terms of "power level". It's a load of shit. At some point you just have to take responsibility for your own choice to let someone play with their dick in front of you or not.

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

This coming from the virgin kid who can't even understand why it might inappropriate to make sexual advances in the workplace? Cute.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Sometimes life presents you with a choice between respect or money, honesty or money, integrity or money. If people choose money or fame, it kind of rings hollow if they wait a long time after and act like they didn't sacrifice their principles long ago.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

okay what about a sending an explicit nude scene from a movie/tv show? pls respond.

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

you are aware of what kind of catastrophe this interpretation will bring to the ways of modern society, right?
80% "asking out" cases will from now on be labeled as-may be even charged with- sexual misconduct

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

and none of them should be your fat boss trying to get a blowjob on a lunch break
A lot of things SHOULDNT be in my fucking work, yet they are and I dont throw a fucking fit the minute the thing present itself to me, ESPECIALLY if I could avoid it entirely by saying no

Watching your boss masturbate is not in your job description
Neither is helping Dennis propagate cell content, yet I do it anyway.
You wont exactly hear me 10y from now suddenly come out to complain about Dennis, because I could say no whenever the fuck I want.

Now back to the topic : It's the movie/TV buisness. There's a fuckload of money and fame on the line, and these women decided that doing some dirty shit with big names is a reasonable price enough to acess it
All good by me, except dont come out afterward and pretend you didnt have a choice, you did, and you picked the money.

Mason White
Mason White

congrats, you actually managed to ruse me
consider your efforts well spent

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Some people choose fame and silence, over unemployment and integrity.

How can you possibly defend the people who chose fame and silence, which allowed more women to be assaulted?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Translated, the question itself is an unwanted sexual advance,
Can you give an exemple of WANTED sexual advance ?

Yes it's unwanted, and that's why people start by asking a question, to know if there's desire, if there's consent.
If you cannot understand this basic phase of human interaction and say "no" if you dont consent, then you are not a functionning member of society

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

yet they are
I know male prostitutes must have at least some experience sucking cock, but unless your job requires your to do it, you generally don't have to suck dick when bagging groceries.

Do you need more help with basic logic?

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Come on.. there’s obviously a huge difference between asking someone out and asking them to watch you masturbate. It’s not that he’s inviting them to a sexual situation, it’s that he’s knowingly subjecting them to an innapropriate question

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

You're adorable.

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

Women are the majority of voters, and they still voted for a guy who had 14 women accuse him of sexual misconduct. Which is no surprise really, because women have shown they like sexually aggressive billionaires, what with the success of Fifty Shades of Grey and all.

Trump was right when he said "when you're famous they let you do it." That's just an inconvenient truth about women that he exposed. That doesn't make him less of a sleazebag. It just means that most women are okay with sleazebags if they're rich or powerful and they can leech off of them. Melania is with Trump. Chapman was with Weinstein. Hillary is with Bill Clinton. Women are just power-hungry.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

the line has to be crystal clear for the law
where would you draw it?
inviting a coworker to your home party?

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

No, retard. You're hearing one side of the story, the media/accuser's side.
That's not what happened though.
No, retard. You don't KNOW what happened.

Also NICE FUCKING REDDIT SPACING. Now I know your argument is specious.

Xavier Miller
Xavier Miller

Can you give an exemple of WANTED sexual advance ?
There's this thing called context, where two people can asses a situation and figure out by themselves if certain topics of conversation are appropriate for the time being.

You might wanna blame your autism if this concept is too hard for you.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

you generally don't have to suck dick when bagging groceries.

You dont have to suck dick in hollywood either, but people do it anyway because it advance their career

Do you need more help with basic logic?
I dont know user, are you getting the basic concept of "consent" yet ?

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

exuberated
Google words you don't know.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Is it sexual assault if you ask and she consents?

Are you implying that consent is not enough? That if she has "buyer's remorse" then all bets are off?

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

You dont have to suck dick in hollywood either
Thanks for agreeing with me?

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

You had me going until the banana thing.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

It takes you hours of groping to work up the courage to ask?

You must love blueballs

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Precisely why liberalism is shit.

Liam Green
Liam Green

No functional adult male gets himself in a situation where his actions could he misconstrued as rape.

Oh? Then why do over half of women have rape fantasies?

A 1974 study by Hariton and Singer found that being "overpowered or forced to surrender" was the second most frequent fantasy in their survey; a 1984 study by Knafo and Jaffe ranked being overpowered as their study's most common fantasy during intercourse. In 1985, Louis H. Janda who is an associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University[2] said that the sexual fantasy of being raped is the most common sexual fantasy for women. A 1988 study by Pelletier and Herold found that over half of their female respondents had fantasies of forced sex.

A study of college-age women in 1998 found over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion which, another study claims, are within the normal range of female sexuality.

Brody Price
Brody Price

Your coworker smiles at you a lot, talks to you a lot, laughs at your jokes, playfully touches your shoulder and gives you signals that asking them for a drink after work might be something they’d like. While you are having a drink they stare into your eyes and you ask if you can kiss them. People give off signals. Louis wasn’t misreading signals. He knew it was unwanted which is what got his rocks off.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Imagine if your boss walked up to you and said “hey user mind if I fuck your mom in the asshole and then punch her in the back of the skull til she dies?”
using an analogy of things that would literally never happen to make a point
also being a 12 year old edgelord
Haven't seen an argument crash and burn this hard since your last Hollywood paycheck.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

It is obviously, evidently, sooo clearly not as easy as you make it out to be and a majority of people will not "get a hint"
Your solution is to say "people, just be decent" and that's great but it is unrealistic

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Shouldn’t their boss know better than to not sexually harass their employees?
Evidently not, given that we're currently having this conversation.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Nobody forced you to have children.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

There's this thing called context
How very conveniently vague.

Now here's a troubling fact for you : A lot of people have sexual relation at work. I worked on TV shows about theme like "Sex island" where the running jokes was that the employees had more sex than the participants.

How the fuck do you think it work ? Simple, people ask if you want to fuck, and if you say yes you get to fuck.

Yet you dont seems to grasp that concept, and somehow I'm the one with autism.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

50 year old """studies"""
Did you know smoking is good for you? Check out this 70 year old study.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

men should never even approach women below them in status level as it is manipulating power
women rarely mate down the social hierarchy, almost always up
so you're saying men should only make advances on women who would never in a million years reciprocate those advances. extending this line of reasoning, we can imagine that you don't want men making any advances at all, as that should be left to women. fuck your focus on power, you pomo asshole

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Your coworker smiles at you a lot, talks to you a lot, laughs at your jokes, playfully touches your shoulder and gives you signals that asking them for a drink after work might be something they’d like.
I'm 95% sure women do these without any intention behind it

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

dude like context is hard lmao
Meanwhile normies can still function properly. Face it, autismo, you're weird.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

typical Sup Forums shut in
was unaware that camille paglia is a typical Sup Forums shut in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CxWAK3_f1Q

Adam James
Adam James

Thanks for agreeing with me?
No problem ?

I'm not sure how I suddenly agree with you tho
Werent you the guy that pretended they were forced ?

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

context is vague
Autism will do that to you. It's not your fault, but it sure as fuck isn't how the world works.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

You didn’t understand how a question about masturbation could be considered abusive so I had to think of another question that would convince even an idiot that words have power and questions can be harassment

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Aww, it's trying soooo hard, living in its little fantasy bubble of chugging down twitter news and daily gossip.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

You literally said sucking dick isn't a necessity in the workplace thereby confirming that indeed, such things shouldn't be expected to happen.

Why do non-whites need everything spelled out for them? Is that also why they can't understand why harassment is bad?

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

gb2plebbit

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Inviting a coworker into a sexual situation who has not expressed romantic interest in you or accepted a romantic invitation from you ,

David Nelson
David Nelson

But Louis wasn't taking women on dates, they were hanging out and decided to go and have a drink and talk about shit in his hotel room, like a normal after party after a gig, where no prospect of hanky panky was discussed or implied beforehand. He completely sperged and went "women in my hotel room must mean they want to see my dick!"

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

Nice argument

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

there are like 6 concepts in that sentence alone which are open to personal interpretation
the law cannot have that
what is romance
what constitutes an invitation
what is a sexual situation (say I get off of seeing ear lobes, would asking her to tie her hair up be a sexual advance?)
expressing interest
accepting/consenting

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

You don't have one.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

That's cute user but you misread, I called your attempted dodge vague, not the context.

but it sure as fuck isn't how the world works.
Yeah man, imagine if PEOPLE had SEX at WORK, what a fiction novel that would be
Please work a day in your life and come back to me

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

But what if somebody smashed your dad's head in with a bat. Would that make me right?

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

like a normal after party after a gig
like YOU would know what is it like after a comedy gig
if women accept visiting your hotelroom at 2 am, it is hint by itself

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

I called your attempted dodge vague
Moving the goalposts already?

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

You literally said sucking dick isn't a necessity in the workplace

I invite you to read again, I said it's not a reality. Nobody's forcing anyone.

You think these women are being forced and yet when I say the opposite you just jump and say
"Thanks for areeing with me"

How fucking stupid can one man be ?

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Him completely sperging is not rape or sexual harassment in my opinion. Locking the door after would be.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

I’m not a lawyer but I’m sure there’s already detailed stuff about all of this. I’m sure it all boils down to common sense that 99.9% of people will understand inherently. Innocent people that are asking women on dates aren’t getting accused of harassment. It’s people that are knowingly putting women in unpleasant situations that are

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

They thought he was joking and didn't expressly consent.
They said "yes", they did explicitly consent. They just consented ironically

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

I said it's not a reality
Because normal people don't expect sexual situations to come up in the middle of their working schedule. You might wanna look for a job before talking a retard.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Recentering the topic actually
I'd like not to have to explain it to you but I dont get to pick your IQ
Maybe I could fill a complaint to Hiro for all this unwanted retardation in my funplace

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

No you
misunderstanding the comparison of a physical threat with a sexual one

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

extending this line of reasoning, we can imagine that you don't want men making any advances at all, as that should be left to women.
Well, yes. Because we live in a patriarchy and any man has more power and status than any woman; this means that men should never make any sort of sexual advance towards a woman including seeking consent.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Here is the Problem:

Louis CK asked for permission to masturbate in front of the women. If he did so during working hours I understand why it would be seen as inappropriate. However, if he did so outside of work, there would technically be nothing illegal or even "immoral" about it. Isn't everything based on being consensual.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

if women accept visiting your hotelroom at 2 am, it is hint by itself

That's like saying a sexual assault victim wearing a sexy dress meant she was clearly hinting she wanted to be attacked.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

They said "yes" when he asked if he could masturbate in front of them. But they were being ironic apparently so it's sexual misconduct.

Well they had already said yes (as a joke) so I guess they had to follow the joke through

They should not have said "yes" to it even ironically as a joke.

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Your coworker smiles at you a lot, talks to you a lot, laughs at your jokes, playfully touches your shoulder and gives you signals that asking them for a drink after work might be something they’d like.
Sounds like your coworker is sexually harassing you.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

These. Both the accusations and the apology are vague and use misleading language. Fuck this childish bullshit and everyone involved.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

None of those things are hbhernelt sexual though. A family member or platonic friend could do any of those things to me and it wouldn’t be remotely sexual or make me feel uncomfortable. Asking someone to watch you masturbate is inherently sexual

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

woah dood ur so supremely logical and objectively rational

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Because normal people don't expect sexual situations to come up in the middle of their working schedule. You might wanna look for a job before talking a retard.

Thank you for outing yourself as a complete fraud.
People flirt at work all the times, have sex at work all the times and end up marrying colleagues all the time.

You seems to think of the world as this pristine white bubble of safe-space. I'm kinda worried about what your first day at work will be if you cant understand the basic concept of a question

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

Literally unable to understand nuance and context.

Dude it's literally what is being demonized right now, that is what the whole PC thing is about: you can't have nuance, can't have actual social interactions, you have to have a super solid YES I WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERCOURSE WITH YOU even though girls hate definitive stuff like that. It's a shitty lose-lose situation.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Women wearing skimpy dresses know that a "sexy dress" only requires that a little bit of fabric is removed before everything is exposed. It's not like a Niqab where there are layers and which require severe effort to get access and it might even be an old ugly woman behind it. People dress sexy because they want to be seen and have the goods easily accessible. Like how a store keeps iphones available where it's easy to grab one. If they are in a bad neighbourhood on the other hand they should at least make it difficult to access for any attacker.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

"Principles" won't get you fed.
Funny, how you faggots will bash on poorfags for being poorfags, but once people actually bend down, you start autistically screeching about "principles",

Fucking mouth-breathing hypocrites.

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

m-muh workplace relationships
How is this related to sexual harassment at work, something that is inherently uncomfortable and not related to anything you said? Hello? Where are you going, user?

David Jones
David Jones

when will you eugenicist, globalist assholes stop shilling this bullshit?

Parker James
Parker James

Do you know that glugging heroin helps with the cough?

Jaxon Morris
Jaxon Morris

"Principles" won't get you fed.
A decent simple job will get you fed
Sucking Weinstein dick for a shot at a role in a blockbuster will get you rick and famous

Dont try to act like this job was a matter of life and death when it was about pure greed

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

tfw no girl will ever want to watch you masturbate

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

You make a good point. I too have seen a lot of flirting and "hooking up" at places I've worked. I personally chose to never mix business and pleasure because I don't want a bad relationship to affect my work. However, it seems like it is normal for people to date and even have sex with people they work with. Considering that, maybe Louis CK just did it wrong? I know for a fact that there are numerous relationships between workers of different positions, one higher than the other, so why is Louis CK treated like he was going to do something bad to them if they said no? In fact, everything I've read indicates he didn't push it when rejected.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

It's worse than that. Even when the women gave their verbal consent, they still came back later and said they didn't really mean it. So basically Yes can mean No if they decide later they don't like you.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

are you really more of a pussy than louis ck?

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

y-yes but im working on it

William Price
William Price

In fact, everything I've read indicates he didn't push it when rejected.

That doesn't make it right that he propositioned people out of nowhere in the first place.

Like one of the women even said to him at the time when he asked to jerk off in front of her:
dude, wtf, you're married and your wife has a bun in the oven. Why would you even ask me that?
And his meek response was "y-yeah, I have issues, ha ha"

He clearly knew it was wrong, and kept using the "but I always asked consent first" thing as an excuse for his inappropriate actions.

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

boss asks you to blow him
"uh, no"
boss seems put off and embarrassed
"but listen, this doesn't have to change our working relationship lol, it's cool I don't mind"
boss now thinks you're a weird fag
"uh haha I won't report you or anything promise"
boss smiles and nods, just wants you to leave so he can start icing you out

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

if you wear a sexy dress and visit an alone man's room at 2 am, yeah

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

If this schizo thought process was even remotely true normies wouldn't get laid on a daily basis. Trust me, normal people understand consent.

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

if Louie was attractive then this wouldn't be a problem
Maybe, maybe not. Attractive men aren't that bulletproof.

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

1/3 of all sexual harrassment charges are false though
common sense isn't a trustworthy basis

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

So you're backpedalling ? Do people expect sexual situation at work now ? Or still not ?

I worked in TV and can assure you it's full of degenerates at every level, which probably heavily influence my opinion on the subject.
I cannot imagine their reaction if I showed them the armchairs definitions of "sexual harrassment" that are being spewed here, probably would be an entirely new world for them.
Also probably why it's so hard to understand for some people here.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Women, and Men, desire to be seen as beautiful or attractive. But we do so in a way that is more social than it is sexual. We desire the acceptance of others by way of physical appearance. Clothes are merely meant to initiate interest, not initiate literal sex. Sex comes after more social role playing.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

A family member

Hot

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

It does though.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

That doesn't make it right that he propositioned

We don't know the situation intimately, so I can't discern how soon is too soon, but isn't it common for people to have casual sex? If so, don't most people initiate sex by propositioning?

He clearly knew it was wrong

I assume he knew it was wrong to cheat on his wife, but aren't there numerous celebs who have cheated on their wives? In fact, Ben Affleck got shit for his affair and he's still got a job.

Angel Scott
Angel Scott

t. moving goalposts

WOMAN: You might have read the news, but you didn't tweet a response to the accusations.
MAN: OK, fixed.
WOMAN: You may have have tweeted a response to the accusations, but you didn't actually write an entire letter acknowledging your actions
WOMAN: You may have wrote a letter acknowledging your actions, but you didn't actually say you regret your actions
WOMAN: You may have felt regret for your actions, but you didn't actually apologize.
WOMAN: You may have apologized, but you didn't specifically say "I'm sorry".
WOMAN: You may have said "I'm sorry", but you didn't specifically say it more than just once
WOMAN: You may have literally wrote "I'm sorry" a 100 time in the letter, but you really don't FEEL sorry about it, do you?
WOMAN: You may actually FEEL sorry about everything, but you didn't actually personally contact each person you hurt and told how you feel to their face.
WOMAN: You may have told how sorry you felt to each person you hurt to their face, but you didn't kowtow on your knees Asian-style, and let them kick you in the balls from behind
WOMAN: You may have kowtowed on your knees Asian-style and let them kick you in the balls from behind, but you didn't pay them restitution for their anguish
WOMAN: You may have paid them restitution for their anguish, but it wasn't enough money
WOMAN: You may have paid them 50% of your entire cash earnings and 50% of all future earnings to a fund for the healing of hurt people, but you didn't do it quick enough.
MAN: I couldn't have done it sooner!
WOMAN: I knew you couldn't be trusted. You don't deserve any sympathy. DIE IN A FIRE SHITLORD!!

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

A lot of "normal" people experience regret for whom they had sex with, or get drunk and have sex, or initiate sex in awkward manners. This is just a high profile individual doing something that probably happens elsewhere, even if not commonly.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

That doesn't make it right that he propositioned people out of nowhere in the first place.
How is it not right ? It's a question, just say no

He clearly knew it was wrong, and kept using the "but I always asked consent first" thing as an excuse for his inappropriate actions.
And he did ask, so it's not a matter of rape or abuse or forcing people
Dude have weird fetishes and is unfaithful, so it's more a "Degeneracy" story than a "Rape" story.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

It all boils down to the same point:
It is the man's responsibility to be mature for all parties involved
Women cannot be held responsible for their own decisions and actions
Men has to weigh the situation with a clear head whether their consenting partner is actually meaning it or is drunk, or in an able state of mind to make that decision, or will have any intention of retracting her consent...

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

but isn't it common for people to have casual sex?

Yes, but casual sex happens, you know, both parties have romantic feelings towards each other and clearly want it. Casual sex isn't out of nowhere during work hours going to a female co-worker and say "I wanna tug my carrot while you watch" like Louis did. And the co-worker said no and then reported his behaviour to the producers as inappropriate propositioning.

And even after that he did that several times over multiple years, which shows a clear habit.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

LOL this is true. As much as hate what a lot of the accused people have done, it does seem ridiculous how nitpicking people can be regarding perceived remorse or apologies.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

you don't know what led up to that point, so stop assuming shit

Parker James
Parker James

You're totally right. What makes it worse is that women can often be the initiator, flirting while drunk or even propositioning while desperate, yet men will always be held accountable should the girl regret it later.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

How is it not right ? It's a question, just say no

Because in normal society you don't just blindly go ask people to show your dick. If you do, you're a pervert and creep and it gets reporter to HR as harassment. It's not normal behaviour.

Louis' shenanigans isn't also reported as a rape story, it's reported as "famous comedian's years long sexual harassment and misconduct background revealed" story.

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Louis should've known that the only reason a woman would watch him masturbate is because he's famous and has money. He should realize he's fat, bald, and ugly. That's just not what women want, and using "power" to laid is unethical. That being said, this is a completely sarcastic post.

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

t. moving goalposts
I think you're confusing me for someone else cuz this was my first post in this thread

The bulk of his apology is some cuck bullshit about "having power over them because they admired me" and never really addresses the cold hard fact of consent. He's deflecting while trying to appear humble. How brainlet are you?

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

How do two people "clearly" show that they "want it"? Last I remember, you have to literally ask the other person if they "want it" or one person says they "want it". There is no magical device that gives us readings on others romantic feelings, or shows that someone "clearly wants it". It all boils down to; You Have To Ask!

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

Because in normal society you don't just blindly go ask people to show your dick
And that's not what happened here, they knew each other, he thought they had some "sexual tension" going on and he asked
Answer was a flat no and he left embarrassed

famous comedian's years long sexual harassment and misconduct background revealed
Did he really harass anyone ? Doubtful.
Misconduct ? Probably, trying to cheat on your wife by exposing your fetishes to the hot actress in your show may not be the most elegant thing to have on your resumee.

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

and never really addresses the cold hard fact of consent
he asked them and they said yes. what more do you want for consent?

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

New question: Per some miraculous turn of events the women enjoyed watching Mr. CK jack it and haven't gone to press with it, would it still be a sexual harrassment case?

To determine whether it is actually the harrassment part or the actions itself the wrong aspect

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

While I understand the "misconduct" due to the perceived "normalcy" of the belief that people shouldn't ask other people if they can watch them masturbate, however, it is not harassment unless rejection is ignored or pushed.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

is there a way for someone allegedly powertful than you to ask you for consent?

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

he asked them and they said yes.
[citation needed]
this wasn't stated once in his apology

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Clothes are merely meant to initiate interest, not initiate literal sex.
If that were true then women would have used transparent clothing that was a pain to take off and get access to "the goods" while still be able to show off the butthole and so on to the general public. It's for making it easy to initiate sex. At least us sexual predators will think it.

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

I agree with this. I think he really is guilty of both misreading people and also jumping the gun straight to a sexual interaction. Maybe it is indicative of our times where it is not uncommon for people to hook up on the first date. I've heard many stories of people initiating sex on the first date only to be rejected, so I guess misreading social cues is pretty common.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my d--- without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your d--- isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.
it's right at the beginning of his statement, you mong.

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

The question itself is harassment.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

this wasn't stated once in his apology
No, but it was stated in the claims the women made. They said yes "because they thought he was joking" or "because of the culture"

“It was something that I knew was wrong,” said the woman, who described sitting in Louis C.K.’s office while he masturbated in his desk chair during a workday, other colleagues just outside the door. “I think the big piece of why I said yes was because of the culture,” she continued. “He abused his power.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html?smid=tw-share

The women said yes and consented, but it was still wrong because they said yes ironically and in a "intimidating environment". Soon his ex wife will probably come forward and tell about when he masturbated in front of her after she ironically said "yes". Just wait and see, he will lose custody to his children because of it.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

CK wasn't their employer, any power he had over them was inside their own head due to him being a comic they looked up to

getting fired for refusing to fuck your boss

Are employee rights just not a thing in the US of A or what?

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

One of the stories has him jerking off on the phone without any consent from the woman on the other side of the line. That's harassment.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Are employee rights just not a thing in the US of A or what?
No, they are usually not unionized. They can be fired for whatever reason as long as it's not racist.

James Jones
James Jones

Can I jerk off in front of you, user?

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

in the era we live in, i bet anybody can claim racism
im a white male identfiying as a black transgender woman
tell me this will not be an actual hearing

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

talks to someone on the phone
stubbs the toe at a table or steps on a lego brick
tries to avoid making sounds, but breathes more heavily and might even moan a bit.
gets life ruined for sexual harassment.

yes

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

How is it harrassment? She called him. Hang up the phone.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my d--- without asking first, which is also true.
I never showed a woman my d--- without asking first
I'm sure he asked, it's the part where they said "yes" that's missing.

We have 2 women claiming they laughed and the rest saying he just started jerking off. This is not adequate, and the fact he just skims over it is more than suspicious.

Maybe it was a misunderstanding, but I find it hard to believe that he managed to jerk himself to completion without figuring it out. If it was a misunderstanding, that's what he should be apologizing for, instead of skimming over it in one sentence.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

see

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Even then, any respectable company wouldn't want some sleazy pervert in charge of hiring. I'm guessing this is mostly a thing that happens either in small companies or the public sector

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

you should never rape anyone. Unless you have a reason, like if you want to fuck somebody and they won't let you.

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

only one woman confirmed giving consent
great source

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

and the rest saying he just started jerking off.
After they said "yes". They explicitly mention that they said 'yes'

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

read their full statements. None of them claim that they did not say 'yes'. They just claim that 'yes' to sex is not the same as giving consent to sex.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Rape is a meme now, it is just another commonplace entertainment piece for networks to profit on
sjws will come to regret their current actions but it'll be too late

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Which is what my original statement was. Both accusations and apology are vague and misleading. I have no sympathy for anyone involved.

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

so what are you hoping to achieve, shitting on all parties involved while simultaneously agreeing and disagreeing with everything said?

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

It's fun how most of the board has no idea how to deal with this. Louis is a cuck hollywood jew but also he dindu nuffin but he's a cuck hollywood jew but he dindu AAAA

I mean I love Louis but what he did was wrong, but it's still fun seeing /pol/ struggle with deciding.

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

Louis isnt a hollywood jew. Hea a selfmade mexican stand up and film maker who forgot his roots when the reddit crowd starting sucking his dick.

The old louis is worth defending, especially since thats when all this happened.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page