Was the budget really too much to handle?

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Was the budget really too much to handle?

They go ham on walker designs that don't look cheap. Was a cgi tiger really too much, or did they just decide to kill it off in the typical TWD fashion of being a big middle finger to fans?

Overall, i thought this was a good episode derailed by a retarded ending. Loved Ezekiel's big bombastic speech in the beginning followed by him screaming in anguish over what had just happened. I think TWD is at it's finest when people bite more than they can chew and get fucked in the ass for it. That nigger had been pissing me off since last year and finally learned his place. Kind of liked that his precious tiger died too, and how he hobbled back to the kingdom, fallen from grace he never earned in the first place.

Literally the only problem.i had was how the tiger died. How am i supposed to believe weak walkers overpowered it? The saviors should have killed Shiva in front of ezekiel and made fun of him, that would have been kino.

How are normies so upset over this?

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEti36uzSz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbi7P93Np8
Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

You forget that this AMC, the same channel that wants to spend the lowest amount possible on zombie make-up and wanted to force in a contract stating that 50% of all scenes would be shot inside so they'd have to spend less on production budget.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

zombie epidemic
bites cause infection
so we are led to believe their saliva/teeth/blood contains the infection

characters literally swimming in zombie guts/blood
never get infected

Tell me, why are you applying logic where there is none?

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

The tiger dies this way in the comics too, it's all part of Ezekials character development

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Be honest, if it were the zombie apocalypse, and you came across a recently killed tigress, would you fuck that hot furry pussy pussy?

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

I really wish Nick from Fear TWD would suddenly get sick and drop dead from his hobby of smearing zombie blood all over him. I like the character, but it would add some gravity to the story and make perfect sense.

Also, WHY DON'T THEY DO THE GUTS THING ALL THE TIME IF THEY DON'T GET SICK FROM IT?

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

i dont watch this garbage anymore but i was curious so i youtubed the scene

there is no fucking way a tiger would ever die like that, they are way too fucking strong and twd zombies have always been shown to be fairly frail just deadly from the numbers
she would never have gotten surrounded

god

fuck this show i was having a good day until now

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Because ARTIFICIAL DRAMA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
BUY OUR MERCH

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

i dropped it last season, someone post the webm

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

no because in any kind of apocalypse a year in ANY kind of pussy will be nasty as fuck, seriously if you ahve never lived with a woman one day you will understand

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

yeah she should have gotten bitten and ezekiel has to take her out back and shoot her in the face
but not before one last goodbye fuck

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

How the fuck does a 500 pound mass of muscle get held down by a few decaying zombies and eaten

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

urine is sterile friendorino
and I never said you should go down on her, shit

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

tiger gets beaten by like 8 walkers after allowing itself to get surrounded and not blasting through a single zombie to escape the death circle
the humans literally sit there like dumb fucks and let it happen despite there being an entirely manageable amount of walkers for even two of them

Man thank you for reminding me why I don't watch this shit

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Devastated
Literal click bait
Not headlining about the tons of inaccuracies lately, plot armor & having the characters act like retards

Fuck right off. No one cares about that dumb fake ass looking tiger. I've been watching since the beginning, but this show is absolute garbage now. I only watch because of the time invested now.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Normies have been crying about it on social media since it aired.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

This should give you a look at the quality of the show right now

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

Wtf I love magic guns that make holes and fill them with firecrackers before even firing now

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

that would have been a million times better and not only based in at least some form of reality but probably more emotional
why are those writers so shit

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

why didn't negan beat carol to death? it would have been literal poetry

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

devastated at the show quality or at the fact that the tiger was killed off?

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Because they're women.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Well shit, dumb cunt's hiding behind a truck, I've shot the truck and it doesn't seem to be doing anything, what should I do?
Oh shit that's right, just shoot the truck some more!

This fucking show. AMC should burn for fucking over Darabont and the cast.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

Ummm... I can't even.... I can't even like deal with this right now...
Ummm, sweetie, Negan is evil but he's not THAT evil. Hurting a woman in any way is literally THE worst thing a guy can do.

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

and for fucking up breaking bad

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

carol's too old to give birth, she doesn't count anymore

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

requesting the CGI deer webm

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

WHY DON'T THEY DO THE GUTS THING ALL THE TIME IF THEY DON'T GET SICK FROM IT?
That's literally the next arc after this.

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

thank you, user

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

What the fuck. Is this not BTS? This is actually in the show?
Holy hell.

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Why even include this shit if it's going to look like that?

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

I wonder if Andrew Lincoln is embarrassed to be part of this show now? He seems like a legit actor who would actually care about the writers & bean counters turning the show into a laughing stock that now only housewives & teens think is good TV.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Couldnt they just get a deer? It cant possibly be that hard for holywood fucks.

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

there are like a million trained deer they could have used in america too

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

That's a real deer though, just that someone slapped it on the scene and called it a day.

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

No way this is real. How the hell do people still watch this shit

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

How did people not get sick of this shit after the fucking "group that forgot English after two years" bullshit.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

He's a really good actor, but he's trapped in this shitshow forever. It should have been a single or maybe two-season miniseries at most.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

1920x1440

What the fuck

David Morris
David Morris

do they actually show a tiger getting ripped apart or is it boring actors covering the body?
not bothered to watch this episode, last 3 have been insulting enough

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEti36uzSz4
it happened before
amc is just very very notorious for cutting budgets.

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

but he's trapped
he's not trapped. plenty of actors do new movies despite the fact they're on a tv show. Andrew just stopped doing anything besides TWD. Except that one time he showed in a love actually "sequel". Only because he shows up only for 10 seconds lmao

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Haha no. That would require AMC to spend more money. Only actors covering the body.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Movie logic senpai
oh no this thing that worked for us but got interrupted by a slight inconvience is now going to prevent us from ever trying that idea again

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

i've always liked this review of the series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDbi7P93Np8

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

you sound like such a faggot

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

only fucking pieces of shit would watch this after amc fucked over darabont, this show is total fucking garbage and it has been, clearly since his departure.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

The action in this episode was unprecedentedly competent for the last few seasons. The gunfights actually felt visceral and dangerous and the vehicle chase was cool as fuck.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

a female tiger
named Shiva
great

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

the vehicle chase was cool as fuck
Spot the pathetic dumb cunt. Do you also get really excited about monster trucks and wresting while drinking your big can of redbull in your monester energy tshirt

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

I own you.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Lmao

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

No ejected casings flying
No action on the bolt
Zero recoil

These cheap mother fuckers. Even plebs know how guns work. Its embarrassing at this point.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

consider the average discourse normalfags have on popular entertainment and then you can answer your own question

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page