whedon

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

disney shills have already begun havent they
does this all seem familiar to the time before BvS because it does to me
disney really is on it again

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Talk about something else, you fucking loser.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

joe sweden obviously

he tainted the original vision, now who can say whether or not the original vision was any good? it's lost. its his mess now

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Snyders perfect track record is now ruined thanks to Whedon

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

movie has bad news: CGI mustache
movie has mixed twitter reactions
movie has embargo correlating to a bad movie
movie is leaked
movie looks like fucking shit
WAHHHHHHH WHY ARE THEY SO MANY SHILLS

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

I don't know, but neither of them both are stupid enough to save an image twice.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

movie has mixed twitter reactions
movie has embargo correlating to a bad movie
movie is leaked
movie looks like fucking shit
all disney and all of this happened before BvS as well. the word of mouth hurt BvS more than anything else not to mention that 27% while garbage like age of ultron got above 70% easily

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

I dunno, man

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

movie has bad news: CGI mustache
Thor's CGI wound looked fucking awful that it was noticeable in cam.

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

all disney and all of this happened before BvS as well. the word of mouth hurt BvS more than anything else not to mention that 27% while garbage like age of ultron got above 70% easily
Wait do you actually think Bvs was good?
firmly blame Warner Bros. Not Snyder, not Terrio, not the audience. They hacked Batman V Superman around and forced Snyder to include Wonder Woman and Doomsday, and the death of Superman. They took what allegedly was a pretty solid Escape From New York homage off Ayer and turned it into an incomprehensible MTV video. Now they've taken Justice League, forced Snyder to basically make the film twice, and then ejected him and bought in Joss Whedon to put the final nails in the coffin.

Warner Bros had royalty-free access to a capeshit universe far richer and more mythic in nature than Marvel's, and they somehow fucked it up from day one in their handling of it as a franchise. It's a staggering level of incompetence that Snyder alone can't shoulder the blame for.

But you know, MUH DISNEY OVERLORDS CONTROL EVERYTHING, MUH SNYDER CAN DO NO WRONG

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Which is which?

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

BvS was true kino. brainlets wouldn't understand

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

yet another anti JL thread
God can this movie come out already. RT is already making this worse by delaying the review aggregation to push their own YouTube show.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

BvS was true kino. brainlets wouldn't understand
You got memed friendo, Man of Steel was better

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

never said Man of steel wasn't kino
BvS was just better by a thread

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Do you understand this clusterfuck?

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Snyder on the top, obviously

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

God can this movie come out already
You just know it will be worse after release there will be like 20 threads at a time saying it was shit and you know maybe it's cos it will be shit

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

you can tell the top is Synder because it's so Blue and you can tell Whedon is bottom because he's a faggot HAHAHAHA

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Looks cool desu

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

whatever i dont like about JL, i will blame on whedon and the entire world forcing snyder to make it light hearted by trashing BvS because they're dumb sheep. they should've just let snyder make his trilogy. they interfered with everything and we see the result

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Wait do you actually think Bvs was good?
That's not what he said, you illiterate child.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

he tainted the original vision, now who can say whether or not the original vision was any good? it's lost. its his mess now

Man of Steel - Meh
Batman V Superman - Boarderline bad

Tainted ? There were reports saying the first version of JL( Snyder version ) was damn near unwatchable. I'm sorry, but this movie might of been doomed from the start and Whedon is just scavenging through the wreckage

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

CGI mustache
You mean CGI mouth to hide the mustache.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

So they're fighting the bugs from Starship Troopers?

Logan James
Logan James

Both. Snyder laid the foundation of shits for Whedon to jerk off over.

fans of capeshit are this delusional

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Dude you can't criticise Synder on this board stop it

James King
James King

0.02$ have been deposited into your disney account

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Snyder. If it scores good on rotten tomatoes though, then whedon will get the praise

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

He took his fucking mustache

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

He said it's definitely better than AoA you fucking faggot

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Whedon

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

ubisoft.jpg

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Looks cool

IT'S OK WHEN DC DOES IT

really? holy fuck it's another fucking blue sky laser but "nah that looks cool"? You are the biggest faggot of them all kid

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Synderfags won't even be able to defend this because of all the quips

Blunder of the century.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Is that Supeman using Expecto Patronum?

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

they can still blame whedon for all of it

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

this looks good to me

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Reminder that capeshit visual style is a meme

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

let me just constantly create new threads about how this movie is awful
not a shill

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

What exactly is wrong with Snyder's Batman vision? He's a dark character so a dark colour grade makes sense?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Except this is not a Batman movie. It's a Justice League movie.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

The problem is that the color grade doesn't make sense for everyone else. It could be used in very interesting ways, if for instance when everyone is on the screen it looks like a regular shot. With an only Batman scene it's darker, with Superman it's warmer, with Flash it's brighter, etc. But no. Everything is either dark and muted (Snyder) or fucking red (Whedon).

David Butler
David Butler

would you rather see /pol/ posting, tropeposting, bane threads, blackedposting and cunnyposting

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Plus, there are other ways to make a movie darker without horrible filters. Look at '89 Batman for example. The atmosphere was set entirely by the actual lighting on set. It's natural dark. Not "I'm gonna make you feel like you're wearing sunglasses" dark.

Jeremiah Clark
Jeremiah Clark

Yeah I get that, like each character should have their own color-grading for their individual scenes so it makes sense for their character

Batman's can be dark and gritty
Supes can be more colourful, bright, and hopeful
Same for Wonder Woman's
Aquaman's should use a blue and golden color scheme, something that feels royal and regal
Flash's can be red and yellow, fits the color of his clothing
Cyborg's needs a chrome-y, silvery look to eat, something that feels very shiny and science fiction-y

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

yeah

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

I'll take more baneposting please.

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

You don't even need color grading to make Batman look dark. The guy only works during the night anyway. Just use more dramatic lighting in the scene to set a gothic atmosphere and it's done. And even if there is a scene where he has to work during the day, it's probably because there's an emergency and other heroes are with him for a fun action scene. In that case, he doesn't have to look dark in the first place.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page