Based trump

based trump
how can one man keep producing tweetkino after tweetkino?

It's part of his "brand"

What had to go wrong with your brain that you are able to produce such a sentence?

I agree but you need to take it to Sup Forums, dude.

Outside of the U.S. the entire world is laughing. Trump is fucking pathetic.

Outsider here, you are full of shit

actually they're laughing at the perpetual autistic screeching coming from the left

>muh leftist boogeyman

Not everyone who dislikes Trump is automatically left.

needs to stop crying about stuff on twitter.

Yep, with Trump as president suddenly america doesn't seem half as threatening.

Not half as much as if this cackling war mad bitch had gotten in power.

It's funny that international opinion is that Trump has less balls than this crazy cat lady.

Nobody cares about what happens outside of America.

>If I start another internet slapfight with an athlete no one will notice I have yet to pass a single piece of major legislation or deliver on a major campaign promise despite my party having the majority and the House and the Senate! Maybe I'll even knock some of those Russian investigation headlines off the front page for 5 minutes or so!

what the fuck.....?

We aren't. Stop thinking so highly of yourself, you regressive liberal burger.

>tax reform is not major legislation
>Implying you don’t fall for his shitty bait every single time hook line and sinker.

why do you do this?

I'm Australian

Hillary is a certified badass. The chick was campaigning with pneumonia, Trump woulda been in bed crying on twitter.

If polls are to be trust why did he won the elections?

>LaVar
>LiAngelo
Blacks come up with the best names.

>Outside of the U.S.
>the entire world

>deliver on a major campaign promise
Trump has delivered on several.

>if i keep shitposting i wonder if the common people will forget that Trump has constantly tried to enact campaign promises from day 1 but most of them were blocked by unelected officials high on their own power

He hasn't passed tax reform. Thanks for proving my point.

Aboriginal*

black people btfo

Hillary lost because she hardly did any campaigning though. She thought she had it in the bag and while Trump was flying across the country to do 2 packed stadiums a day, she was appearing at some New York fund raiser and a local townhall twice a month.

>the entire world is laughing

The opinions of sheep mean nothing to a lion.

An eye for an eye

Fucking based. We seriously do not deseerve him.

I still have to pinch myself, the best part is we are going to have 7 more years of liberals crying over trivial shit like this.