Hello yes what are your thought on stranger things?

Hello yes what are your thought on stranger things?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Heaton#Film
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just watched the first season after all my normie friends wouldn't shut up about it, thought it was just ok. Winona Ryders character was so annoying.

Yea she is fucking awful. Wish she would have died instead of Bob

Why are you pretending you're not a normalfag?

I hate Nancy far more. She's a dumb teenager, sexually active and drinking when she's not suppose to. Broke a dude's heart because she was too stupid to realize she liked someone else.

The ultimate "Yassss queen" character. Jonathan should abandon her. Him and Steve should become bros and talk about how much of a fuck up she is.

>Hasn't even validated his career
>a literal nobody to anyone who hasn't watched Stranger Things
>already got caught possessing cocaine

Is he a fucking retard?

We should extract salt from you to melt the Greenland and see what lies beneath. That being said, I goddamn hated the NancyxJonathan romance. Season 1's subversion of the bad Chad bf with Steve was a breathe of fresh air and they blew it.

Why has he not played a Vampire yet?

I’d have coke on my luggage too if I had to work with Winona.

I agree that I was overly salty, maybe because a girl kept me around her finger while having another dude she liked and I'm being a projecting salt mine. I agree with you about the Steve romance though, it was a breathe of fresh air. Jonathan is good on his own, but not with Nancy. I like him he's being a top tier bro to Will.

I liked the first season. I hated the second season. Finn Wolfhard is cute. CUTE!

lmao

They should go true 80s with this and have a "very special" episode next season where he deals with drug addiction. Then at the end he appears and gives the number to drug addiction hotline.

>Jonathan... We found the Caffeine pills in you luggage.

Isn't he in that xmen movie coming out?

>Winona Ryders character was so annoying.

the show wouldn't have any emotional stakes without her but sure. a female character who isn't young enough to jerk off to, therefor bad

As far as I know the only relevant thing he's ever been in is Stranger Things, and if he's in some upcoming X-men movie then I hope it's not in the US since he'll probably be permabenned for having been caught in the aerioport possessing coke.

>Hello yes what are your thought on stranger things?
one of the most jewy of jewy shows

>probably be permabenned for having been caught in the aerioport possessing coke.
Trace elements on your clothes isn't the same as smuggling drugs cross borders user.

Also what the fuck he already has a son?
>Heaton formerly dated Akiko Matsuura. They have a son named Archie, born in 2014
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Heaton#Film

>my normie friends
>friends
>implying
oh user, hate to break it to you

oh please.

she was one note. frazzled and barely functioning. it's tiring

Are you trolling or just a butthurt autist? Teenagers drink and have sex, she’s not even a SJW character at all she’s just a regular Highschool girl, you’re just a mad beta orbiter who got rejected in hs

You're a fucking retard kid

You're a gay born in the 90s right?