YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE WHITE MAN

YASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY THE WHITE MAN

Sorry about your microdick OP

What did he say?

>I like your shirt

I'll have you know I got my job fairly, through affirmative action. I had to work my ass off to be born a woman and a minority.

>I guess you tick a lot of boxes, because they didn't want the poster girl embarrassing them.

Jesus really?

“Hi.”

Why are you sorry about another man's penis? Something you want to tell us all?

The way to handle this kind of employee is to make a false allegation of misconduct and fire her publicly. And sue her.

You can't just quietly rid yourself of these problems. You have to go full scorched earth just to cover your ass.

How is that racist. Also, the Punisher in this universe is Jewish, can jews be racist?

She is going to fuck Frank and get pregnant with his kid.

Screen cap this shit.

Nothing, he was just about to.

Fuck I didn't finish watching that yet. I watched like 5 episodes yesterday and then forgot all about the show

Damn, you're triggered.

likely not anything one would ever actually hear in a professional environment, but gotta keep playing that bogeyman

In what way is a Catholic (likely former) American of Italian origins a Jew?

>he doesn't know about olive oil kikes

>Bernthal was born and raised in Washington, D.C., to Joan Lurie (née Marx) and Eric Lawrence "Rick" Bernthal, a lawyer with Latham & Watkins LLP.[1] His paternal grandfather was musician and producer Murray Bernthal.[3] He has two brothers, Nicholas and Thomas.[4] Bernthal and his family are Jewish.[5]

He existed as a white male

Yeah it's all a boogyman. Hugs from ten years ago wouldn't get a man to lose job. That crazy right?

The triggered at triggered.

I just cancelled my netfix account after watching the scene where the crazy white army vet confronts the stereotypical NRA nut job. This could have been such a good series, why does Disney ruin everything?

fuck the patriarchy

this is why

>Punisher in this universe is Jewish
Wut

What?

She seems really paranoid in every conversation

>Jews have never played white people in Western media

Why are this generation of vets such huge pussies?

this but ironically

Source

Literally, I don't even know what happened after that scene. It's like a Spike Lee movie where all whites/vets are lunatics.

>in this universe is Jewish
No, he isn't. he's portrayed by a Jewish actor.

what did she mean by this?

kek

YUGEEE nips

i like ur areolas baybee

would totally smash that persian cunny, im sorry, american cunny

>someone says racism and sexism is bad
>WOW THIS IS SO SEXIST AGAINST MEN AND RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE
wew, good on you for defeating your own point

Lemme ask you somethin' then, has a white anglo male ever played a Jew is western media?

Are you an ass man Sup Forums?

the goose did

Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder

Have YASSS SLAY QUEEN been uttered unironically a day past 2015?

i think you mean: trigger the wittle pussies

Good catch, and he's literally a walking stereotype, touché

It's funny because it's true. She was forced into a Punisher story because Netflix wants the feminist demographic. And make her muslim, then show the real terrorists are all white men.

>Fuller gives all his female characters traditionally male names
uh... racist and sexist much??

>sonequa

What is this soyboy shit?

Imagine being black or brown and seeing your people portrayed as terrorists, criminals, perverts and freaks in every fucking movie and tv show.

I guess you can dish it out but can't take it huh?

Imagine if that was absolutely right.

But user the anons in the movie were portrayed as sympathetic characters

What do tv writers have to do to please the gamergate alt righters other than portraying women and minorities as evil cunts?

I miss the days when women working in offices were basically just secretaries and assistants and sucked dick just to keep their job.

those numbers mean jack shit because they just blame us for forcing them into a position to have to resort to crime

Carrying around a vest full of explosives all the time will do that to a person

What show?

The Punisher

Season 1 Episode 2
Opening scene.. Frank has a flashback of a ferry ride w/ his daughter/son.
> Franks telling a corny joke
> Franks son calls it out as Corny
> Frank cucks the shit out of his son in favor of his daughter
> Reprimands him for being a young boy who finds his quips silly
> Throws shade on modern internet activity
> Promotes his daughter the whole time showing grand favor over his (((stupid))) son.
> Even went as so far as to have the Daughter complete the dumb quip with a remaining intellectual portion just so in case it wasn't clear that what the script is trying to convey
> State of liberty passes by
> Daughter of course says "oohhhh amazing daddy is this why you fight for our country?"
> Yes my intellectual daughter, exactly right
> Son says, so dad, how many towel heads you gonna slow..
> Frank jacks his son up and cucks the fuck out of him..

The absolute state of the campaign to cuck young boyz and promote weak women over them to fuck this nation...

First episode was a dumpster fire.. Now, i'm officially dropping this turd.

Single Female Muslim Detective aka Punisher.

is it good?

Ughhhh she has gross lopsided torpedo tits like all brown girls.

I she replacing O'Brien from the MAX comics? Does this mean we get Barracuda eventually?

Could've gotten a good stronk womyn character at least.

is it bad i feel sorry for billy russo?

There's a rumor both O'Brien and Barracuda will be introduced in the second season.

what's the story behind this?

What is going on here?

Nope. He was supposed to be somewhat sympathetic.

But how? He was never once shown to do anything good or likable

Did the prop department not have a fedora handy so she could tip it?
You'd think the screenwriter could've offered his.

he was lied to and treated like shit and all those things he was saying about dogs being broken i think applied to himself

Was this seriously an actual fucking line in Punisher? Is this what Netflix has been reduced to?

why is sexist and racist being wrong today if everyoen does it ?

the guy just wanted someone to care about him and it drove him insane

Literally pic related

somebody post the drawings

>Disney
Do you not know that Netflix has been injecting SJW bullshit in nearly all of its shows, regardless of the company that owns it?

The internet is literally the one thing Jews don’t run. It’s why they’ve been getting exposed so much lately.

Then why betray your one friend and literal partner in crime Frank?

he felt frank betrayed him first

Um...

Gee, I wonder why

Yeah you should let your small child talk about you nightmarish experiences killing people like a lap dog for jews or you're not a REAL american.

>You only got this job because the government instigated gender and racial quotas. 50 other better qualified men had to be turned down at the start of application process so your mixed race, mongrel, likes white dick in the ass and cant pass a fitness test self could get in and get promoted to lead investigator in a year.

>Let me guess, you want Arby's for lunch?

News to me. That old fucking kike strikes again. Explains Amazon's recent string of bullshit, too.

That's literally true. She actually got the job in canon and exists as a character for quota purposes.

>comma before "and"
Liberal education!

The single one media outlet Jews don't control, unless of course you count Reddit, Facebook, Netflix and Microsoft

>"So what are you, Persian?"
>"American."

They're not. The overwhelming majority don't have any problems at all in terms of PTSD or anything like that. It's blown out of proportion like crazy for some reason.

>he doesnt use the oxford comma
is english even ur first language?

3rd post best post

>for some reason
To nurture distrust in people who see our government's war crimes firsthand and have left the system to tell about them.