I like Conan because he is nice and classy. Do you agree?

I like Conan because he is nice and classy. Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ty4PhRWt1hU
youtube.com/watch?v=oeGF-A8fB8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Classy
youtu.be/ty4PhRWt1hU

He’s next

allegations when

He's one of the few that would hurt me if he were to be washed away on this witch hunt mess.

Stay safe based Coco.

conan knows what he's doing, if you are gonna harrass someone, do it on stage.

He's the best of the tv host "comedians" but he comes across as a completely self absorbed asshole sometimes.

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

>literally half of her tits are hanging out for everyone to see
>"focus conan"

See, I think he's probably safe because he sort of jokes about being a lecher on the air but I wager that character is an amalgam of all the things he dislikes in extremis

the best moments are the ones like where he embarasses himself without giving a fuck, he did the same thing with hunter s thompson. what are some more moments like these?

>His clueless gamer segments are now just him goofing around with celebs and 10 seconds of gamelplay

Conan will always be my favorite late night host. It's his charisma.

Louis CK joked about it too

i like his remotes and how fast he is

youtube.com/watch?v=oeGF-A8fB8k

it's really only a matter of time folks

Everything I've seen of his relationship with Sona indicates they are close friends and even if they were secretly eloping that would be at most a marriage scandal not a rape charge.

This is the biggest cock-up and I bet it has to do with the fact that Conan actually dislikes playing video games but, at the same time, that's why everyone loved those sections.

It was a bit like seeing a more intelligent Carl Pilkington play video games instead of traveling to exotic locations

Louis CK joked about his own impotence and ugliness and weakness as a straight act, because that's what he is.

Conan plays that sort of character but he himself despises that type of person

I mean he is the only good late night host left, but I don't watch anymore

Temeo dijo el barsinso xD

That's the joke, yes.

>eloping

that doesn't mean what you think it means

He wrote like 4 of the best 10 Simpson episodes

He looks like a photoshop merge of an old guy and a baby.