ITT: Terrible posters or cover art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XltpCxZR-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JK Simmons will literally do anything at this point

hideous designs

>an unlikely friendship
did they fuck?

what do you mean? This LITTY poster lets you know youre in for a RAUNCHY lil' movie that makes you PISS yourself from all the laughs. maybe CRITICS like yourself are OUT OF TOUCH to what the FANS love

Can't be real

what emotion is this trying to convey?

>Have Judy Greer, Ian McShane and Michael Shannon
>waste them in this piece of shit.

Uncertainty if you just took a bite of hay, or a lion's pubes

dat cast

Why does the horse on the right look like it's from a 1990s PC game cover?

Expected this

JUST

any blu ray release of a classic movie

Me on the right

this is kino

i came in here to post this, but i was going to rename the file "8 heads in a duffel bag"

What the fuck? Why would they waste such a great cast on this?

This so much. REAL fans know what's up, not these OUT OF TOUCH jabroni critics

Just by that litty poster alone you can expect these few thing:
- a good time if you aren't too serious about things and know how to have a good time
- a lot of RAUNCHY HUMOUR... guys and gals DON'T bring your in laws they will not get it. this is the type of movie to have a GOOD TIME and let's face it sometimes that means things get a little RAUNCHY.
- nerdy library type people ARE NOT going to ENJOY this much of a SPLASHY Summer ROMP. It's not for them! Ignore all the critics or as my boys and I call them HATERS. They don't know how to HAVE A GOOD TIME THIS FILM ISN'T FOR **THEM** IT'S FOR US. LAID BACK NO STRESS GOOD TIMES GOOD VIBES FUN PEOPLE SO DON'T LET THE HATERS SCARE YOU AWAY. THEY ARE PAID TO HATE NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME YOU KNOW WHO YOUARE OUT THERE SO GET DOWN TO THE CINEPLEX AND LETS GET IT ON.

My two cents on what to bring:
- okay, guys, listen up. you're going to get wet. just ACCEPT it right now because it's going to happen so don't stress. my bro Forest went to Costco before the show and picked up a bulk pack of socks... YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. NEED. EXTRA. SOCKS. I can't overstate this point. Guys, you're going to the SMASH COMEDY ROMP of the Summer, possibly the decade. You're going to get piss on your feet.
- Always recommend a sleeve of AMERICAN BEER for summer hit raunchy flicks. ENJOY YOURSELF RIGHT!
- COOL PEOPLE. MY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THIS FILM. ROLL DEEP ROLL EARLY ROLL OFTEN. PEOPLE GET OUT AND GET TO THE SHOW THIS IS YOUR TIME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
- Sunblock! Just kidding dudes, you are going to probably think you need it with all the HOT PEOPLE IN THE SUN on screen, but trust me guys, you can't get sunburned from a movie screen even if it feels like A BEACH PARTY.

Alright bros and ladies that's t, now get your copy and let's get #LITTY

AY RIG

holy shit

It looks like a DICK

That's HUMOR

this fuckin movie and its art

Look at her elbow

Me and my pals were PISSING ourselves silly throughout this litty lil' raunch romp! 5 piss buckets out of 5 #getlitty #raunchy

>the names aren't aligned with the actors

All of the posters for X-men first class were hilariously terrible.

China just doesn't give a shit about what's real.

How was this allowed? Do major studios not have any quality control?

Why do poster always have to make it so obvious that the actors were photoshopped together? Why can't they spend 10 minutes getting the actors to pose for a poster or two?

Why is she sitting backwards? At least the names are in the right order above their heads.

>Do major studios not have any quality control?
these are the people who make major studio films

1/4

2/4

3/4

that is fucking shameless

ed helms looks like fucking little man

4/4

stupid phone poster. Clear your notifications.

>Revenge is a dish best served cold

such as the door to the cinema this is playing in

I'm a terrible poster

underrated

every time

nah you're alright

I disagree. You can instantly tell the camel on the right is a total Chad Thundercock type, for example.

ashen is that you?

This is kino though
youtube.com/watch?v=9XltpCxZR-o

Who /RAUNCHY/ here? Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

Watch how little anyone in the posters for this movie gives a fuck.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Darude sandstorm: the movie

Is this a stealth kino?

>I ain't even mad

Did they contract Sean Bean's first and last name? Did they seriously think he is called Seanbean