twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can crossbreed?

No, those are his wife’s kids. Literally

> racemixint
Day of the Sith motherfucker

LITTLE
TWI'LEK
LEKKU

Are you retarded, they literally looks like half-breeds.

What do you call this? APED?

NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yes, they can.

At least in the old EU, the Twi'leks were created as a subservient race by the Rakatans, which is why they're so easy to enslave in non-labor kinds of work. And no Twi'lek cannot compete, Twi'lek women are literally meant to be whores for the galaxy.

They're way too old to have been his kids, because it's only been like 1.5-2 years since the war started which is when he was abandoned/defected and met his Twi'lek waifu.

JFC. I'd fill her with my midochlorians if you catch my drift

Did this guy take his chip out or did he get order 66

Backstory was that Oola was like a chieftain's daughter and amazing top tier dancer. What a waste to let her die fed to a Rancor.

>She was still in the rancor's belly when Luke killed it. Probably mostly undigested.

kek

Not all of us remember children's shows so accurately off the top of our heads.

I only just saw it earlier this year.

>watched this episode yesterday
>see thread now
spoopy

>gets 66'd
>JEDI REEEEEEE
>notices theres no jedi in the vicinity
>goes back to cumming balls deep in twi'lek puss

>tfw no twi'lek sex slave waifu who keeps you company and warm on your freighter as you traverse the galaxy with your class 3 hyperdrive
>much better than having a fucking droid
>all you have to do is not beat her, give her nice outfits, and watch her dance and she'll never complain about being property

Which color do you pick? This is important. I'd stay away from purple, orange, fleshy, or pale colors, and probably the red Lethans even if they're rare. Probably just blue or green for me.

Blue

niggers gonna nig

Twi'Lek women were made for human men
youtube.com/watch?v=jOnKmrwzNgw

Any flix with this aesthetic?

I like how they’re hairless

There's that new female Moff that has green-skinned twi'lek slaves, but we'll never get to see that adapted.

is that the ass or the back of a head? honestly cant tell

Now that you mention it.

The lekku are also sensory organs and erogenous zones.

But is there a pussy back there?

No, but twi'leks have normal vaginas and assholes.

If I wanted normal vaginas and assholes I wouldn't be fantasizing about fucking a blue alien in the back of the head.

well you could knot your dick with the lekkus

Now you have my attention, and those trips.

Yeah, you can squeeze her lekku together and fuck them. They'll feel soft and warm, and you'll be mindfucking her literally.

Is bib fortuna a twilek? I'd like one like him, with a face like a fish to babble nonsense while I lekfuk her.

Yeah he's a male of the species.

Now, what is this Breast business I hear about? What are they and what do they do?

What about breasts now? Twi'leks should have large ones because they're bred for being sex slaves.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

>>She was still in the rancor's belly when Luke killed it. Probably mostly undigested.
jesus

It's not possible to have fertile offspring though interspecies sex.

>those fucked up looking kids
>those downcast "what have I done" eyes

>new female Moff that has green-skinned twi'lek slaves
Are the slaves male or female? This is important.

Female, because she's a lesbian.

Then I am very interested.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Unidentified Twi'lek dancer 3? This female Twi'lek was a dancer on Nal Hutta during the Clone Wars. Around the year 21 BBY, she performed for the Grand Council in Gardulla's Palace with two other Twi'leks and Sy Snootles during a visit by Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Quinlan Vos of the Jedi Order. She was a good friend.

Still doesn't explain how that thing could possibly cross breed with a human

There are people on Sup Forums unironically triggered by this

That would be completely fucking retarded. There is literally no way that could possibly work. Their microbiology would have to be the same as ours and their dna would then have to be the same as ours despite very clear physical distinctions.

So exactly the kind of thing you would expect from star wars.

If clones were to have kids would they also age super rapidly?

I don't think cross breeds exist in Star Wars like they do in Trek. Basically means no Twi'lek slut is going to be calling you up for child support after a drunken hook up

Twilek bitches are sexy and damn shame Aayla didn't get as much spotlight.

Twi'leks are destined to become sex slave sluts for other races. They can't even be that expensive since they all want off of Ryloth.

Triggered by what, exactly?

How the hell do you know the maturation rate or random magical ayys?

Cross breeding

Shit game but good graphics. Did Numa from Clone Wars actually do anything in Rebels or just came?

>muh diversity in Star Wars where the protagonists are almost all human instead of the myriad of aliens they could pick

Numa joined Cham's rebellion against the Empire. She doesn't do much in Rebels but its still cool.

>Following their defeat the original Sith Empire stopped off at Ryloth literally to raid for sex slaves before disappearing into the Unknown Regions
TOR did some things right.

That's really out of the way. The Sith Empire was in the galactic "north east", Ryloth is in the far "south east" and the Unknown Regions are due West. I mean it's worth it for some Twi'lek puss though.

A nice happy family

No and even then, he has no comlink nor are there any jedi nearby.

>the Twi'leks were created as a subservient race by the Rakatans
No they weren't

Next you'll be telling me that you can't move objects around and see the future using only the power of faith.

Not him but yes they were, the rakatans made abunch of slave races

Not picking a sexy findom red sith, fucking plebs.
Imagine being her appentice