First for THICC

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

shit filename
tired meme
Why didn't you just ask if Kirk was the "most interesting man in the galaxy?"

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Big if true. No source to be found, however.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

it /was/ rape. tasha was intoxicated and therefore never could have given consent

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Primo per Ensign Pretty

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Idk I don't think it is real. That doesn't really look like her face in those pics.

Joshua Jackson
Joshua Jackson

Dukat did absolutely nothing wrong.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,U simply cannot take the concept of the Holodeck seriously anymore. At first I started making my Holodeck posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Holodeck? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Holodeck. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not responding to controls because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about the Holodeck that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking Doctor. They put a bunch of EMHs in a cave system to mine dilithium or something, but they can't set up holoprojectors around Voyager? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the Hirogen, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the mobile emitter almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than Geordi's ability to operate on Data's positronic brain without actually being a cybernetics genius like Singh was. Why the fuck can't they make more Datas? Why the fuck can't Data experience emotions but Moriarty can? If a Holodeck replicates matter on demand, why can't the replicate and android? Why does that replicated matter lose cohesion when it leaves the Holodeck if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that the Holodeck was a good idea?

James Brown
James Brown

What did Dukat actually do wrong?
I finally finished DS9 and it felt as if basically every 'wrong' was excusable one way or another.

And it's hard to blame him for anything he did near the end of the show, he had a mental breakdown and was influenced by literal gods not long after.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Cloaking devices are impossible

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Torah

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

t. rape apologist

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Captain I recommend a full spread of torpedoes

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

one eye in the viewscreen, one eye on the captain

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

see this dirty human? he and his first officer would like nothing more than to spit roast you

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

I mean, weren't he and Kira's mother together for like 7 years?
He might have had ill intentions with her to begin with but he abandoned that and went a noble route.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

What was this expression trying to convey?

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

ourguy thread

David Jones
David Jones

Melanie > Tracy > Cyia

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

do you think Nog is a rapist too when he tricked that chick on the army base into giving him oomox when they go back in time?

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

I actually at a Taspar egg in the Philippines, shit was unreservedly vile.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Mr. Worf, we're just ordering lunch

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

FUCK THAT FIRE EVERYTHING

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Don't drink the koolaid, user

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

says you

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

Commander, tell me about your sexual organs.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Armin Shimerman is unironically the best actor on DS9. (I'm not saying others are bad; he's just good).

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

Anjohl Tennan did nothing wrong.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

daily reminder it is impossible to rape Bajoran women since they're all willing dirty sluts
Kira's mom fell for Dukat's very obvious charms
all the women before her did the same
Tora Naprem even made his cummies into a baby
Kai Winn didn't give a shit this random totally-not-Dukat guy showed up saying all the right things and wanted his BCC right away.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

main role in both Buffy and DS9 at the same time
talk about contrast

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

the actor playing quark was jewish. how did it make him feel to play a char like that?

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Sexual assault, not rape.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Didn't you say you were going to stop?

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

TO CANON OR NOT TO CANON? That is the question plaguing the fandom of STAR TREK, specifically about DISCOVERY. On one side, continuity is what binds the fictional universe together. We are more invested in a show whose legacy we already understand. Violating the rules of the universe is like violating the laws of physics—something Scotty specifically said couldn’t be done, right before a commercial break. Then he went and did it.
On the other, should good story stand still for canon? Should a show that is created now but takes place before a show that was crafted in the 60s have outdated special effects, or look as cutting edge for today’s audiences as that original show did back then for theirs?
Is Star a Trek about reminiscing over a TV shows past, or showing us our own future?

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

An argument so circular it disproves itself

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

I can't help it, the spoonheads are just too cool

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

It /was/ cake - alive or not, Deanna was covered in icing and clearly delicious

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

I didn't realize I would be scrutonized on a day-to-day basis.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

you can shit on canon as much as you want, but then don't call it "star trek".

Eli James
Eli James

Excellent fiction can be crafted out of existing canon. It’s what people like Greg Cox, David Mack and myself do all the time. I personally have been hired by movie studios to keep track of a franchise’s canon—and have made a career of fixing canonical faux pas in my published fiction.
And change for change sake is just as bad as dead storytelling. But change is also necessary for growth to take place.
The thing is, Trek is a strange animal. It has actually contradicted itself in-universe a billion times already. When discussing things that happened in the past, TOS went and violated itself over and over. It took three seasons to decide what to call things.
What planet is Spock from, Vulcan or Vulcanis?
The Vulcan Mind Meld or the Vulcan Mind Fusion?
Did one of Spock’s ancestors marry a human female, or was that his father who did so? Human great great great grandmother or human mother?
Does the Enterprise have warp drive or hyperdrive?
Is it impulse or ‘space normal speed?’ Or would that be thrusters only?
Is the government the UFP or the UESPA? United Federation of Planets or United Earth Space Probe Agency?
Is the Enterprise Starship Class or Constitution class?
If the Enterprise is 20 years old as Morrow said in STIII, specifically stated as 15 years after the Enterprise came home from Kirk’s historic 5 year mission (15+5=20... seems legit), how was she captained by Pike 12 years before that? And Robert April before him? Those are things that were established before STIII, during the ordinal series. Wouldn’t all that make her 40?
What’s up with the Klingons lobster heads? With their blood?

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

here's the reason Bajor went to complete shit.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

Go home, General Chang.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Bajorans?

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

they just kind of forget about her. there is a whole planet that has discovered immortality but they never mention it again

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Aside from the look of the Klingons changing from TOS To TMP, they have no honor in the films—just look at Kruge and Klaa. Their honor wasn’t developed until TNG. Then their blood was suddenly pepto bismo for STVI, while being red for everything before and most after (except for the blood dripping off of Worf’s broken spine, which was dark purple. When Worf and other 24th Century Klingons get cut, it’s always red).
Just how big is that Bird of Prey? It changes constantly for dramatic effect in STIII, then starts STIV at 50m, only to balloon up to 200m when hovering over the whaling boat at the end (again for dramatic effect).
Vulcan has no moon? What’s that in the sky during TMP, buddy? And what the hell is Tuvok talking about in VOY when he says he was born on “Vulcan’s lunar colony?”
Wait— Spock has a brother? You made that up.
Some people think Spock was the first Vulcan in StarFleet, something never actually stared in screen but was part of the background material for the original series—but the USS Intrepid—a Star Fleet vessel during TOS—has a crew of 200 of them. 200 Vulcans joined up and graduated after Spock during the dozen or so years before that TOS episode? And obvious at least one of them made Captain before Spock? For that matter, what’s T’Pol’s deal, then?
There are dozens more TOS VIOLATING TOS, as well as the other series violating TOS, examples.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

please just post the screencap of this leddit post and don't take up so much room copy pasting it

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

the bajorans are annoying

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Yes, TNG and DS9 seem to have a different timeline than TOS, and VOY and ENT also seem to have their own shared timeline. And all these violate themselves as well.
So Data was Soong’s only android. Wait—there was a prototype, Lore. Got it! Wait... there was a prototype to the prototype named B4? Ok, but their skin couldn’t be made to look or feel alive enough, that’s why they look the way they do. Remember they are machines who will never age—always set apart from living beings. Wait—Data can adjust the pigmentation of his skin and eyes to look Romulan? Data is getting fat and wrinkly... didn’t we know? Soong put in a program to mimic the effects of age. But what about when Data is 300 years old? What will he look like then? Why burden the bot with thousands of years of decrepitude? Soong made an android of his girlfriend that had proper skin and eyes and ages as well and could pass for human? I thought he only made Data? Well, Data has a sort of milky white blood circulating through his system. Prick him and he will leak. Troi shot him with an arrow and he didn’t leak? And he was shot with bullets in First Contact and didn’t leak?
Why does Data’s coveted and one-of-a-kind emotion chip look different in different episodes/movies?
For that matter, what the hell kind of cat is Spot, anyhow? What sex? Spot seems to be a nexus of realities, forever shifting.
If Kirk was presumed dead in front of Scotty before the engineer went into suspended animation in the transporter buffer, why does Scott think Kirk came to his rescue when he is revived?

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

What’s up with the Romulans’ foreheads?
Why do the Tellerites no longer looking like Porky Pig?
What of the Andorians ever shifting shade of blue or grey or green, and changing foreheads, hairline, antenna—both there location and appearance?
Since when do the antenna move?
Again, there are at least dozens more. Is all this the result of the temporal Cold War? Was it created to cover these faux pas in the first place?
How do you resolve it?
Well, you have some fine authors craft tie in materials that make it all make sense for those who care. A lot of this stuff has been covered over the years just like that. And that just what is being done in the Discovery novels right now.
Why are their 3D hologram communications instead of just using the view screen? Turns out the messages contained so much data they were using too much bandwidth, clogging subspace channels and tying up communications. They went back to viewscreens until DS9 times when it was finally perfected, and even then only used sparingly.
Why are Discovery’s uniforms different than those worn by the crew of the Enterprise during the episode “The Cage,” which takes place in the same time period? Star Fleet was trying out new uniforms on the flagship fleet on constitution class cruisers during this time (I assume it’s because they were leaning towards a time of peaceful exploration and the Klingon War caught them off guard. This delayed full implementation of the classic uniforms until years later).
If you care, buy Star Trek novels and comics. Buy them for all your favorite franchises. You keep reading them, we will keep writing them, and if we are doing our job right, you will get your answers.
If you don’t care, just sit back and enjoy Star Trek on TV and film. Our fandom is lucky enough to have both options.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

these are awful posts please stop

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

do you like kirk?

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

why did the lazy 99% take over Ferenginar?

Brody King
Brody King

Other things, such as the spore drive, will straighten themselves out before the series is over. And the Klingons... well, we went 25 years before without an official explanation of their change in appearance—don’t expect an explanation for this one for another 25.
Star Trek looks forward to our future, even when telling stories in its fictional past. It gives us just a dash of what we know from before to provide us with a comfort zone. It doesn’t stagnate in nostalgia—that is the purview of the pretenders to the throne (the Orville, anyone? But that’s an open letter for another time).
Just remember that in Trek, continuity is fluid. It’s like that in any franchise that develops over decades. Has to be. STAR TREK: DISCOVERY is in fact no more or less guilty than the Treks that proceed it. The minor stuff is always shifting. The story is the key, and the legacy is enduring. Star Trek can survive a little change.
It’s called evolution.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Only 99%
Lazy fucks.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,U simply cannot take the concept of the Ensign Harry Kim seriously anymore. At first I started making my Ensign Harry Kim posts as a joke ("Why don't they call him X instead of Ensign Harry Kim? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Ensign Harry Kim. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the Ensign to work flawlessly while not responding to controls because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about Ensign Harry Kim that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking helmsman. They put a bunch of Tom Paris/Janeway salamander catfish babies in a star system but they can't have them screw in human form? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the Hirogen, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the Ensign Harry Kim almost never malfunctions; when he does, they can fix him, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than Bones' ability to operate on Spock's Vulcan brain without actually being a Vulcan like Spock's pediatrician was. Why the fuck can't they make more Spocks? Why the fuck can't Spock experience emotions but Moriarty can? If an Ensign Harry Kim replicates matter on demand, why can't the replicate a Vulcan? Why does that replicated matter lose cohesion when it leaves the Ensign Harry Kim if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that Ensign Harry Kim was a good idea?

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

why did you feel the need to post all this seperately and not just share the screencap someone posted either yesterday or the day before that?

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

Why do female Starfleet members wear makeup?
I thought humanity had evolved past such trivial things.

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

To look cute.

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

He was a massive asshole and he took advantage of starving women to get his fuck on and feed his messiah complex.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

what is the picard manuever again?

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

this

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

I guess someone got triggered by my post. You know the one.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

oh shit! scotty was in the buffer pattern

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

so what

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

OK, that's an acceptable answer

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

only the createst maneuver in Starfleet

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

i love master of diguise

Jack Hall
Jack Hall

oh no you didnt!

Henry King
Henry King

Cyia Batten, obviously

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

GOOOLD?

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

drinking beer, watching TNG blookers in 340 quality

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

What's the deep lore behind the double handed punch?

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

I can't grasp why so many people in these threads think this. Spoonheads are literally the second most cucked race in the franchise, bested only by the Skreeans.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

what's the deal with codr. of DS9's voice? it's like he's trying to seduce everyone he meets

William Lee
William Lee

What’s up with the Romulans’ foreheads?
Interspecies poontang exchange
The porcine ones were hunted to extinction
What of the Andorians ever shifting shade of blue or grey or green, and changing foreheads, hairline, antenna—both there location and appearance?
What of the humans ever shifting shades of brown or beige or white, and changing foreheads, noses, hair type - both their size and texture?
Since when do the antenna move?
When you need to try to get better reception
Again, there are at least dozens more. Is all this the result of the temporal Cold War? Was it created to cover these faux pas in the first place?
It's an attempt to placate your autism
How do you resolve it?
Medication, probably
Why are their 3D hologram communications instead of just using the view screen?
Is this why your dad left?
Why are Discovery’s uniforms different than those worn by the crew of the Enterprise during the episode “The Cage,” which takes place in the same time period?
Because the Cage uniforms looked like trash desu
If you care, buy Star Trek novels and comics. Buy them for all your favorite franchises. You keep reading them, we will keep writing them, and if we are doing our job right, you will get your answers.
If you don’t care, just sit back and enjoy Star Trek on TV and film. Our fandom is lucky enough to have both options.
Get bent, shill. Your consumer driven media is a dalliance, not a replacement for religion.
Also, most writers are trash and beta-canon is licensed fan fiction.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Do you think Picard ever spanks thinking of his Kataan probe wife?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

He is

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

Y-you too

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

probably. I hope he still jerks off to that one milf he tried dating but it didn't work out. and Vash ofc.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Not the double-fist

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

You just can't accept a strong black lead character. Sad, really.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

that one milf he tried dating but it didn't work out
Crusher?

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

This milf, who is actually very similar to Crusher.

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

data is technically a dildo. any drunk woman who shoves a dildo up her cunt isn't a rape victim.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

no, this chick she was pretty hot

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

Sisko is good

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

Data is the victim

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

I've heard it's because Avery Brooks was trained as a stage actor, so he's used to having to be more exaggerated with his tone of voice. When you're on a stage, you can' talk normally, you have to make sure changes in your tone of voice, body language, and expressions can be seen by everyone in the audience.

Benjamin Reyes
Benjamin Reyes

Engage it so.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

My favorite captain is Sisko.
I can't accept a bad drama with a Star Trek coat of paint over it.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Because they're reactionary authoritarians

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

not at all what i was commenting on but sure. His voice is always sensual. this is not to do with stage acting.

Brandon King
Brandon King

I figured you were referring to how his tone and pacing change rapidly as he's speaking. It's something a lot of people find weird about him.

Aside from that, I don't know what to tell you. The man's just got a smooth voice. Let's all enjoy it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXzamLDgFk&list=RDMMDmXzamLDgFk

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

he wasn't considered human back then so he couldn't consent
makes sense

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Look, having a sensual voice is fine in night clubs and at paries. but for the love of god not to your superiors or to ambassadors of alien species. its weird

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

It's Avery Brooks we're talking about. The dude's operating on another wavelength.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2MEYMMDhKk

Bentley James
Bentley James

Agreed. She was like Crusher with a better body. Dangerously attractive.

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

What would happen if The Sisko double fisted Q?

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

You mean male patriarchy incarnate? Please.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Why are trill so cute

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

Do the spots go all the way down?

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

are you serious or just trolling?

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

Why are female Trill more commonly represented than male?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

they're all adorable.

Juan Green
Juan Green

1. Trill aren't gendered, cisscum
2. They're not

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Shove it down the Son'a's throat
Computer, activate manual steering column.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

Yes. >ywn count Ezri's spots

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Anyone else have the pointed Starfleet sideburns?

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

i liked dax, she's hot

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

He'd lose his Q powers.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

draw her for us

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

kys

trill are gendered and beautiful

i will

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Crusher certainly thought so.

Tyler King
Tyler King

hot

Julian Green
Julian Green

You know how it hurts when you get punched? Well, after doing some math (SPACE math) and preliminary tests on Ensign Chadley who got all the girls, they realized if you used 2 hands to punch them, it's double the punchness which ends the fight.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

fucked a girl once that looked JUST like her, but younger

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

no spots no jealous

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

I'm sorry.

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

fucked a girl once
im so proud of you /trek/ you all have come so far

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

some anaon said that there are actually less redshirts that die than other shirted people. this true?

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

Are you just talking TOS?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

do you really think everything needs to look like it did in the 60s? fuck your dumb

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Beat me to it.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/database/redshirt_deaths.htm
According to this autist, no. Redshirts in TOS died at nearly twice the rate of others.

Luis Long
Luis Long

not sure if that user meant all treks, to be quite honest with you

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/database/redshirt_deaths.htm
56 crew members can be confirmed to have died on the original Enterprise's five-year mission (or, to be precise, during the about three years shown in TOS). This gives us 0.7 casualties per episode, or roughly one casualty every three weeks. 26 of those 55 killed men or women were wearing a red shirt or an equivalent red engineering/security uniform. Considering that the shirt color of 15 deceased crew members remains unknown (because they were killed off screen or were not wearing a standard uniform), redshirts easily make up more than 50% of all casualties. The myth that redshirts are more likely killed than other colors can be confirmed. Some of the redshirts were engineers but most performed the duty of a security officer, which may be rated as intrinsically more dangerous and more likely lethal.

Looking at the subtotals we can notice that in season 1 only 4 crew members with red shirts were killed, 4 wearing blue shirts and as many as 7 with yellow shirts. Considering that a couple of the two latter groups effectively acted as security officers, especially in "The Man Trap", it is possible that the red color for this department was not yet set in stone at the time. Season 2 had by far the most redshirt deaths of the series, 16 altogether. 12 of those 16 were killed in just three episodes, "The Changeling", "The Apple" and "Obsession".

The clearly most common cause of death among Kirk's crew was an attack or sabotage by aliens (38 casualties). 12 crew members died in accidents, but if we take into account that as many as 9 perished when the ship crossed the Galactic Barrier in "Where No Man Has Gone Before", accidents were otherwise not that common at all. 6 of the crew died of diseases. Regarding the places in which crew members were killed, the Enterprise proved to be just as unsafe (29 casualties) as the surface of an unexplored planet (27).

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Jordi was not bad.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Geordi, you mean

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

twice as strong obv

Gavin Evans
Gavin Evans

that's impressive. almost scary

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Yee. He engrer good.

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Not as scary as this

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

desu I hope this doesn't come across as too mean against Trills lel

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

a spacecraft drawn as it land on an alien world? no thats not scary

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

hows that scary? look at all that lush vegetation around them.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is the first of these shitty memes that gets me

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

lel if it helps I just tried thinking of all the things Jadzia ever said that annoyed me

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

I want ezri to fucking humiliate and dominate me

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

i want ezri
stopped reading there, totally agree, hope nothing weird came afterwards

David Rogers
David Rogers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-iFOEOgIM

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

yes and so would I

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

marsupials have 2 vaginas

what does this mean for trill culture?

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

do they go all the way down and wrap around her anus though? thats what I NEED to see.

William Long
William Long

sexual

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Crusher makes out with fat Riker
doesn't make out with a girl
What did she mean by this? Also why didn't he get spots? Are they just hidden behind his weird? How do spots work?

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Is it just me, or do bloodwine bottles look like bottles of motor oil?

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

just an inconsistency

spots are canon

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

Not sure why I said weird instead of beard but ok

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

What about the balls of their feet? I might need her to give me a chance to study them by shoving them in my face haha.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

tfw obsessed with trill spots
tfw this thread is getting too weird for me

welp time to go obsess elsewhere for a while

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

because you know what you are doing is weird and unnatural

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

Season 1 was weird.

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

The spots on other Trill are from that particular host species. Apparently there are different types of hosts. Crusher broke the relationship off when the ambassador got a female host because they were still afraid to show homosexuality in the show, which is funny because the writer of that episode is gay.

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

jk here are some rare spots

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

What is weird and unnatural, wondering how trill spots work?

William Williams
William Williams

shoop a lightsaber (blue) on kirk

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

i think this technique should be banned since its so devastating

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Only truly good episode was 11001001

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

You look so fat and uncomfortable on After Trek

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

That makes sense. Apparently it was the first episode to show Trills so a lot was different from the trills in DS9. I read about the ep some more and the writers and Gates basically said it wasn't so much about homosexuality, but just the physical aspects of love in general (but that also begs the question, why did she finally fuck Riker even though she didn't want to, yet she was still unwilling to kiss a girl).

Leo Green
Leo Green

Now you know why they call him Bones

Bentley James
Bentley James

Baby Rike Rike was pretty cute

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

thats EXACTLY what they look like.

haha i hope they do :)

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Wanna see how fast I can put you in a hospital?
Also why they call him Bones.
He bones, and he breaks bones, and he also sets bones.
Seriously JJ, it's not hard.

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

9001 hours

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Wanna see how fast I can put you in a hospital?

I don't think that was the Doctor talking since he was affected by the smug spores, in later episodes when he is forced to fight he's a total bitch ass wuss.

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

give a woman severe balding and forehead veins
nerds find this attractive

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

he hated the comicons

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Why do they put them in such unflattering light, jesus christ, people PAY for these

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

i like his tiny upper front head bald spot

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

JUST

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

he wouldn't bang this qt
gay
also Ziyal is a half-breed so she doesn't count

Leo Price
Leo Price

He looks like that shooped picture of Tom Cruise where his face is extremely red.

Leo Young
Leo Young

It looks like it was hot too so he's all red. Poor guy.

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Did Worf ever do anything cool or have any sort of great victory? I don't even remember. poor guy

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

do you think the team behind std are trekkies?

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

tfw too intelligent to work

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

He was the emperor of the Klingon empire for like 5 seconds, that's kinda cool I guess

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

watching deep space nine
season 3
oh Leetas on now
see her in one scene the episode
a while later her next appearance I notice is in Daxes private quarters with all the big names
Did I miss an episode or was I just alt tabbed when her scenes were on?

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

PPPFFFFFFFTTTTTHAHAHAHhahahahah

*sob*

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

I mean he fucked Ezri, that's gotta count for something (and no, landing the station slut is not an acomplishment)

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

/trek/ rewrite the federation motto to be as inoffensive as possible in the current years standards.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

is that the one where Jadzia's former hosts went into the main cast + Leeta? Because they just needed an extra character for that so the writers decided Leeta would do.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Why does Janeway need to remind the replicator that she likes her coffee like she likes her chief tactical officers?

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Ex astris skientia

Omg r u serious? Assuming all stars have knowledge is just as stereotypical and bigoted as saying all Asians are good at math

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

MUH CANON!

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

Ro Laren: Sexy, or no?

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

hehe

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

picard best captain
tng best series
no?

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

If we kill our enemies, they win.

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

She's hot, but it's off putting to me how she looks angry all the time. Is that just a thing Michelle Forbes does?

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

yes

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

u sure? seems you caved in quite easily

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

quite sure

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

shes very hot. I want to be hurt by Ro.

James Thompson
James Thompson

No you don't

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

why can't people here just have normal sexual wants? Why does it always have to be about humiliation and pain?

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

It's Sup Forums. You're not exactly looking at the most emotionally stable or psychologically normal group of people.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

"Because youre a droid and I'm a groid!"

Literally wtf was this line in the series for

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

it's Sup Forums and on top of that, it's /trek/

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

You're talking about one of the worst episodes in TNG.

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

it's about the pun on "annoyed", that and a heavy handed message of tolerance

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

It always strikes me as amusing that a relatively progressive/forward-thinking show would fall back on the "magical negro" stereotype

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

..and still it's fans are right wing

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

She killed millions...

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

Should have killed more

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

That guy wants that because Ro looks like the mean, abusive type, and people who are into mean, abusive types would likely be attracted to Ro. But look at other Trekfus. Take me, the Crusherposter. I'm extremely attracted to her, and she's the type that would want to sit in a dim room or outside at night by a fire and cuddle while having a conversation, and that's one of the things I'm into. She is also probably a demon in the sack, the thought of which is very interesting to me.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

How long until someone else develops this tech, surprised the Borg havent with all they know, but I guess it would be too OP

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

...to save a dozen.

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

in fear of enraging anons here, i honestly think beverly is a bit to wide in the hips and skinny in the wrong way. dont know if others see this

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

not wanting a literal demon in the sack

Levi King
Levi King

Dat riker ass

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Yeah.
Seemed very out of place because of her appearance in that episode.
Like I only remember 1-2 appearances of her before that.

Curzodo was fun.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

too wide in the hips
Her hips are God tier, though, even now
skinny in the wrong way
In her prime she was actually unironically thicc. In her advanced age she seems to have shriveled a little bit but pay attention to her legs in old episodes. They're long and her thighs and calves are meaty. She could knock a big guy down with those.

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

yeah, Curzodo was fucking great. Made me wish we could've actually had Curzon around for a while, he seemed like a blast to be around.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

there's too much space between her thighs. where the vag-meat should be. (tng times)

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

I just want ezri to council me on my spots obsession

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

I'm guessing you're not a thigh gap kind of guy, which I can relate to desu.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

it's not the spots on dax that make her good. its the unthreatening lips.

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

thou art in correctness, sire

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

kk thnx for the heads up

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Not sure I agree with that. She has very meaty thighs. There isn't a gap there at all.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

it dint show from that angle. we can all work the angles

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Friendly reminder:
The Ferengi were behind the Dominion war, they were the first to make contact with Dominion races and overexaggerated the Alpha-threat. They then hoarded as many weapons as they could, while the price was still low, and then leaking them out slowly once the threat increased (the de Beers diamond method). Selling to all sides (and the frightend neutral states) gave Grand Nagus Zek the profit he needed to withstand the turmoils arising in increasing the Ferenginar market by 50% (allowing females to dress, so they have pockets, so they want to fill them with latinum)
It was all a fairly succesful scheme, since in the end Grand Negus (a.D.) Zek probably went to Risa inorder to acquire the planet.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

so much read, so little did

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

There really aren't that many good shots of Beverly Crusher that show off her body shape in the show.

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

but if you give them pockets why would they buy purses?

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

Are there more of these for Trek? The monster girl versions are great.

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

sure, we made a bunch of them one time. anyone specific?

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

There are editions for Ferengi, Romulans, Vulcans, Klingons, Changelings, Betazoids, Borg, Cardassians (am I missing any?). Sadly no Andorian gf, since OP hasn't finished ENT.
And of course I have none of them saved, sorry :^)

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

also here, I put them all into an imgur folder
https://imgur.com/a/3ZV7N

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

Thanks anons

No one in particular.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

He thoughts on STD

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

exaggerated with his tone of voice

I like that. Especially when he was Worf's lawyer in the trial against the klingons. "I asked is it POSSIBLE!"

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Do you know what I did to the last man that failed to show me the proper respect?
:3

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Fuck. Sorry for forgetting them

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

that one alien pleasure race did it in the delta quadrant, only they had transporter tech they put up everywhere.

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Post tfw this scene

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

shes a bit long in the tooth too if you know what i mean

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

Akoocheemoya on this Friday we are far from the normies Akoocheemoya

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

Zek wasn't in the best frame of mind toward the end of his reign tho, and i don't think war is Moogies thing

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Why aren't you watching TNG on BBCA right now?

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

FILTHY KLINGON MURDERER, YOU KILL MY BROTHER!!

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Because I'm watching DS9 on Amazon Prime

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

We don't get that channel in poor home country. From what I hear they just show Star Trek and Dirk Gently, sounds comfy AF.

Gavin King
Gavin King

What other episodes have a high minimum IQ requirement?

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Threshold

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Dear Doctor, but unironically

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

A night in sick bay

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Garak's plan was to get a guy out of jail so he could make a fairly decent forgery of a holorecording to be written on an optolithic data rod which he stole while working for the Obsidian Order, however he pretended to be the middle party to a trade in exchange for some organic explosives from Sisko, which he actually planted aboard the Romulan ship just before Sisko and the Romulan first met, which destroyed their ship shortly after they left

DEVIOUS

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

do you think he just makes it up as he goes along?

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

He's flexible and can adapt to contingencies

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Move Along Home

Jason Gonzalez
Jason Gonzalez

Yeah this. I liked it when he killed Gowron. Martok was a better character tho[/soiler]

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Just watched that one the other day. What a weird ending. The writers knew I would assume the danger to the players was real, then they hit you right at the end with that "lol it's just a game nobody gets hurt" shit at the end. It was hilarious to see Sisko skip and sing that song without hesitation.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

Nice coffee table

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

I really liked Gowron its a shame he went full retard

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

I think he plans it all out pretty quickly then spends a lot of time coming up with clever turns of phrase and quips he can use while telling the Dear Doctor about it later.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

I had a feeling they were fucking with everyone from the moment they started talking.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

He's got the crazy eyes. Always stick your bat'leth in crazy.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

I am literally in love with this cardassian stud and I want his barbed dick to stab me in multiple places

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

I love Kira's (or is it Nana Visitor's?) barely-concealed contempt

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

calm down, Julian

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

Terry is trying the hardest early on, then she coasts after season 3.

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

why didn't they steal this technology to put all the founders in the game forever. boom war over

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

meant for

David Brown
David Brown

Tfw trek threads have become DS9 heavy

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

Kira is so srs, then the door opens and she's like :3

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

The founders would win the game in 30 minutes, tops

Mimicing the little girl would be literally their first idea as she's the only thing in the room
They don't need to breathe so the gas trick wouldn't effect them - this is the only part which poses an issue as they may need to drink to get out but have no way of knowing unless the game magic can force them to choke anyway
Getting hit by rocks wouldn't bother them at all and they could turn into a bird or something if they fell down the chasm

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

yeah but the people running the game could just move the pieces back the start over and over so they are trapped there

Caleb White
Caleb White

Not every dice roll would cause the same threats.

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

Might be because several people are currently watching it

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

He *kissed me*
He's supposed to kiss you!
I was playing a married woman!

Kira's delivery of that whole scene is just perfect.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

Why are klingons so resistant to universal translators?

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Sup Forums needs a Star Trek Online fleet

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

/vg/ might have one

Thomas King
Thomas King

Garak is lucky that Vreenak didn't use subspace communications to send a message to the ROmulan senate before he left the station. Why did Vreenak insist on carrying the message personally?

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Trusting subspace for something that sensitive
Alternatively, he probably would have sabotaged the subspace transmitter on Vreenak's ship. You know that Vreenak would not have sent it using DS9's systems.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

From what I've seen of them, Romulans enjoy long melodramatic speeches as much as Dukat, he probably wanted to preen about his brilliance in uncovering the treachery with his senator buddies in person.

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

so he could personally bring it to the Romulan senate and get the credit for exposing the dirty tricks of the federation to coax them into war with the dominion

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

That don't even have a Star Trek Online thread anymore. Only Leddit has one.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

ATTENTION ROMULAN SENATORS

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

Why is the Aventine the best ship?

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

what episode was that?

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

It's not. And its captain is an embarrassment too. It's really cringeworthy how some fans act like each and every single main character is qualified and destined for captaincy.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Why does it get a funky paint job

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

new thread /tv/thread/90682519#p90682519

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

let's fucking do it guy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page