Is this the most embarassing moment in television history?

Is this the most embarassing moment in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
psychologytoday.com/blog/anger-in-the-age-entitlement/201704/how-cope-trump-anxiety
washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-trump-actually-is-making-us-crazy/2017/09/22/a6f3d76c-9fb1-11e7-9083-fbfddf6804c2_story.html?utm_term=.22a0470775ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, Trump's impeachment will be

nah probably when whatshername tore up the picture of the pope on snl

fpbp

A-any day now!

the political powers that be would have to have a real reason to impeach - that would require disclosing their own corruption. They keep trying to axe him with made up shit when he's guilty of the same shit the Clinton machine, McCain, the Bush's are: connections to the Mafia, rampant racist and sexist behavior, taking bribes and giving bribes, assassinating low level whistle-blowers and enemies. But if they bring any of that shit up then their own connections to the same plots would be that much more obvious. They're hoping they can pressure him or impeach him based on bullshit instead.

>racist and sexist behavior
top kek
You almost sounded credible.

Ranks up there.

He said embarassing moments in television history, not Fanfiction.net

>ANY MINUTE NOW...

>redemption arc starts with a montage

>leave drumpf to me

You spelled Drumpf wrong.

Every moment was embarrassing for me when we had that nigger in office.

>Nope, Trump's impeachment will bet
That post will be the most embarassing moment in Sup Forums history.

DRUUUUUUMPF PLS RESPOND
WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME
BAKA IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT YOU TO GET IMPEACHED OR ANYTHING

Wow im so edgy, I only spout out what 97% of the mainstream culture is repeating!

based #resistance poster

Um...no sweetie. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote . Only racist idiots and Russian hackers voted for that moron Drumpf. Hillary is the PEOPLE'S president.

>mfw Drumpfsters actually think their orange baboon is the president

IT'S HER TURN YOU FUCKING FASCIST NAZIS.
DELETE THIS THREAD NOW.

trump's father was a eugenicist
the clintons are famously racist and Hilary has personally tried to destroy the women who her husband has raped.
Bush's Katrina lack of response was obviously racially motivated (Kanye memes aside) and I doubt he was squeaky clean and Bush Sr. has been grabbing ladies asses for decades.

I call it as I see it. Just because a lot of lunatics are being hysterical about perceived racism/misogyny (devaluing the actual behavior) doesn't mean people who are guilty of it should get away with it.

Personally. I think the outright nepotism, corruption, lying and cheating condemns the Trump/Clinton/Bush machines more.

>Is this the most embarassing president in American history?

Your dad possibly having certain opinions is not an impeachable offense, you dullard.
>Bush's Katrina lack of response was obviously racially motivated
oh fuck off brainlet

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK?

WE!
ARE!
THE!
RESISTANCE!

How will he ever recover

DONGOLD KRUPP
I INSULTED YOU IN MY FREESTYLE NOW ANSWER ME
TWEET ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEE
MCDONALDS HEFFALUUUUUUMP

>We must overthrow fascist racist Drumf, we are the resistance! The political, financial, and entertainment elite are with us. The altruist intelligence community is with us. Google is my sword, Facebook my shield and Amazon my armor. We will overthrow him and defeat the evil working class.

ANYTIME NOW
N
Y
T
I
M
E

some of you are probably too young to remember

How one career was ruined in minutes

You can't use the word "embarrassed" because that would imply you were uncomfortable with what everyone else thought, and in this case, everybody else (i.e. the rest of the world) really liked Obama. You might not like him, but in order to feel embarrassment you have to consider everyone else's opinions, not your own.

On the other hand, it's much more apt to say that Trump is the most embarrassing president, considering how comically everyone else around the world treats him. It's not even that they hate him, they just don't take him seriously because he's just comes off as a big fat joke (and are they really wrong for thinking that way considering the way he conducts himself).

Maybe your use of the term "embarrassment" is a form of projection, because you can't get over the fact that the man you put so much faith in is refusing to take the job seriously and is getting so little done. Why does he spend so much time defending himself on Twitter against celebrities and people who aren't even famous, rather than showing confidence and masculinity by ignoring those who whine at him?

Maybe you shouldn't have voted for someone clearly showing signs of the early stages of dementia.

like flies to shit i tell you hwat

kek cuckerals still think this

>reddit spacing
>a pepe whose emotion in no way alligns with what you wrote
>everyone liked the nigger president who tried to ruin america
>no one likes Drumpf
They should give you shills some sort of course on how to post so you don't stand out as much

WORTHWHILE post

it will be assassination

please go back

>pls respond

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

>>no one likes Drumpf
only third world shitholes like drumpf because they still have the pagan notion that rich = talented or good.
So philipinos and rural chinks love drumpf but anyone with more than half a brain cell realizes what a walking joke he is.

Reddit spacing doesn't exist, and those aren't arguments.

If only he knew what he had done.

>, but in order to feel embarrassment you have to consider everyone else's opinions, not your own.

absolutely soy

Wyg Israel is 3rd world now?!?

Good god, this is one labored post. Fkn pregnant women don't go through this amount of straining and pushing.

based false-flag hillarypepe poster

Who dis ? Goofy ?

Why does Sup Forums pretend to like Jews when it's convenient for them?

Ahem, wait israel likes drumpf wtf i love jews now

Not even memeing but this feels like a race card parody.

this. I'm with her 2016 #@Ä

Also not arguments

oh come the fuck on

2 SCOOPS?

liberal here. This user is correct. The dems are a fucking clown show.

nah b... this hilldawg county

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

GEORGE BUSH HATES BLACK PEOPLE

Trump is busy inadvertently destroying the political establishment that everybody has hated and complained about for decades by revealing it's corruption and incompetence through his own corruption and incompetence. Why is this a problem for you liberals, do you really enjoy taking state dick that much? Sit back and watch it burn.

>liberals are mostly laughing at Trump
>"TRIGGERED LIBZ?!"

This is like a zen-level of retardation

Trump is the most respected president in a long time. They fucking love him in Asia and the Middle East, he was even invited into the forbidden city which no president has been invited to.

>>liberals are mostly laughing at Trump
you and I both know that's not true

Honestly though, he really is great for education about how the political system works. Every week he's giving someone the finger and people shriek CAN HE DO THAT!? and the Media looks into the actual laws and says "...yep, he can do that"

Like it's a fucking political science and civics course stretched out over the course of four years

this

I shouldn't wish the death of people, especially of a slightly less fucked up politician than the norm, but that would be a happening of gigantic proportions.

We're reaching levels of delusion previously unheard of.

What the fuck are you thinking?

This.

t.

HEAR ME SCREAM

Jeb's "please clap" is infinitely worse.

We're reaching levels of Trump Derrangement Syndrome that shouldn't be possible

How many black cocks are you sucking?

If they attempt to impeach you can guarantee that traitors like you will hang from street lamps.

Liberals hate Trump when it comes to his profiling of minorities and his abuse of power to benefit his personal wealth, but other than that everything else he does is laughable, not rage-inducing.

The sheer turn of the tide on normiebook where normies used to post how badly they hated Obama, and now they post funny memes about how ridiculous Trump is.

He really is just a joke.

Trump is well liked outside of cuck-ish West.
Purely anecdotal, but topic has been mentioned to me with Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Czechs and Arabs and they all liked him.

>Trump is the most respected president in a long time.

There's no possible way you aren't fucking with me by writing that top quality shitpost.

>King nigger prostrated before other world leaders
>Trump gets their respect and money

I have been in Japan and China and everyone has expressed their hatred for drumpf besides rural chinese; hong kongers hate him but mainlander like him because they think he's successful.
The japanese will usually say nothing one way or the other until you make it clear that you don't care, then will express their concern.

>Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Czechs and Arabs

So just the degenerate subspecies? No white countries like him?

>The sheer turn of the tide on normiebook where normies used to post how badly they hated Obama, and now they post funny memes about how ridiculous Trump is.

You mean where normies would post smug GIFs of "COOL BLACK PRESIDENT MAN" dropping a microphone or appearing on some corny television show?

Now normies are writing 2 paragraph rants about DRUMPF every day of their lives.

I reactivated my Facebook the other day, it was seriously 20 trump posts nearly back-to-back on my feed. Psychologists in my city have said that Trump has been causing anxiety to libcucks.

Take a look:

psychologytoday.com/blog/anger-in-the-age-entitlement/201704/how-cope-trump-anxiety

washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-trump-actually-is-making-us-crazy/2017/09/22/a6f3d76c-9fb1-11e7-9083-fbfddf6804c2_story.html?utm_term=.22a0470775ba

>Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Czechs and Arabs

>"What do you mean Trump isn't well liked by people? Here's a list of a bunch of filthy fucking niggers that might like him based on personal experience."

>You mean where normies would post smug GIFs of "COOL BLACK PRESIDENT MAN" dropping a microphone or appearing on some corny television show?

Are you kidding me? Normies used to absolutely shit on Obama all the time, especially on normiebook.

We must really not meet the same circles then.
Also nicely done exporting le rural and suburban retards meme to China.
Yep. Turned out orange white-supremacist is only really disliked by whitey.
Also >Czech
>not whiter than any western country now

>I reactivated my Facebook the other day
>I didn't have facefuck but here's what was REALLY happening

it's true though. Mainlander rurals are the dullest of the dull, that is why you constantly hear stories of national embarrassment where some old person throws coins in airplane engines for good luck or someone is filmed shitting in the streets.

Where do you live? Oklahoma?

People in Chicago loved the retarded nigger, even though the entire economy collapsed and everybody was working the midnight shift at macy's to pay rent. They'd still share pictures of the Obongo family together at the white house and cute anecdotes about the first nigger president.

If you said anything negative, it was like a mob of lemmings descending down on you for criticizing LE' FIRST BLACK PRESIDANT

>People in Chicago loved the retarded nigger

Well obviously. I'm considering suburban normies like in ultra-racist states like Connecticut.

This guy is right. People in China, Japan, India, Pakistan (basically all of Asia including the Middle East) are a fucking hivemind. I wish this was just a Sup Forums-tier meme but it's fucking not.

Yeah that's a tiny percent of the population

Major cities and surrounding suburbs (where most of the population lives) regularly sucked the niggers dick on social media for absolutely no reason.

Something about becoming more like the nordic countries and iceland or some gay shit

owww, are you one of those famed citizens of kekistan? I bet you're either skinnyfat or a fat pig

this is the villain gloating to the main hero before being promptly defeated.

I think the trump cinematic universe started off strong but then it got too self-satisfied with itself, the villains are laughable caricatures, and the main character is a mary sue.

WE have the bad guys gloating to the main hero before promptly being defeated and other cliches. The heroes always predicatbly win

>tfw you live in a sub-par cinematic universe

inb4 red wedding 2.0 and we have to wait 10 seasons before baron gets revenge

How many pots though?

The local nigger mayor literally wanted limousines and humvees for his homies to ride out of town on, refused FEMA's help, and let thousands of schoolbuses just sit in their parking lot, and get destroyed by the flood, because "yo nigga we gots to ride on bling bling nomsaiyin xD". Every single death was on his hands, but Bush got all the blame.

And the current black mayor tried the same shit with this year's hurricane, but Trump and the governor personally came down to start rescue efforts, while the uppity nigger kept telling people not to evacuate and shit

I fucking hate Bush, but it wasn't his racism or some shit

DO NOT FORGGUT

>I hate the media and corrupt politicians, but the media and corrupt politicians say Trump is bad, so he is probably bad

The absolute state of Amerigoblins

Please. That would be such kino.

as opposed to Europe, where everybody loves him, right?

>RESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST