Whats the best game out right now to Jack to?

Whats the best game out right now to Jack to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJw7JVgQrf8
youtube.com/watch?v=JE6n2KGbaZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Nioh

I expected all three of these and was not disappointed. I have the first two. How worth it is Nioh?

Metal Gear Rising

Let It Die for Scavenging, Slaughtering, and Druggings.

By now someone HAS to have made a dieselpunk rip-off of Skyrim.

KIDS ARE CRUEL JACK

Samurai Jack videogame

Red Steel 2

Out since 2005, now very well emulate-able.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU FUCKING QUEERS MENTIONED FURI YET

youtube.com/watch?v=pJw7JVgQrf8

GET ON IT

Nier Automata

Shadow Warrior
(Sequel coming soon)

do I have to play Neir to understand this game?

I haven't played either, but a guy I know who's played both said that Automata is its own thing.

No but it'll certainly make it easier. The game will throw a lot of concepts at you that those who have played the previous games have had time to get ahold of. Think of it like instead of eating 3 meals a day you just ate it all at once.

If you really wanna know the story so far just check out videos online.
youtube.com/watch?v=JE6n2KGbaZ0

Holy shit fuck The Burst's final phase so hard.
I cannot Bullet Hell worth a damn.

I just got that game and it's challenging as heck. Super fun though.

I didn't realize that the creator of Afro Samurai worked on it until recently, explains the aesthetic.

>watching this
>mfw
What the fuck? people like this convoluted mess? I understand Donna Troy more than this

Every Souls game since Demon's I've made a second or third character who mains a katana and has a similar backstory of traveling all over the world learning the combat styles of many different cultures, the Iai capable swords in Dark Souls, 3, and Bloodborne were the most fun.

Nioh of course. And Breath of the Wild actually, with the angle of wandering around a post apocalyptic wilderness fighting monsters and robots having to skillfully wield whatever weapons you scavenge from enemies.

Hollow Knight
Black Knight Sword

New Vegas
someone post the storyboard

Not watching that whole thing, but looks like NGE-esque, Spirit Science-esque random-ass religious/historical name-dropping done for flash. Somehow I don't think "understanding the interconnected story" is the draw.

I've been stuck on her since I fucking got the game basically.