>>90737574

damn is she obsessed with froggo or what?

Mike follows Steve's advice inadvertently.
Millie only likes him cause he's not interested.
Millie doesn't know he's gay

Isn't Noah too young to be drinking coffee?

I read the last 3 words in the voice of Otacon from Metal Gear Solid.

Haha, my man. You're such a card.

Could be tea.

>Mike? Mike? Mike!!!???
Is that a MGS reference?

She may have a genuine crush on him, of the 3 mid teen boys he's the only one who's not maturing into an unattractive adult.

I assumed they where all roughly the same age and thought the actor who played Will was a a midget but found out he's just a lot younger than all the others.

I drink coffe since I was 3 and so does all my 23 cousins

Will she become Jenna?

Kids going to be doing cocaine off producer boners within the next six months. Got prep for the role

Why are you faggots so obsessed with this ratfaced boyish whore?

I unironically think that if Matarazzo gets his medical condition fixed with his newly earned Hollywood bux and gets ripped he's probably going to be the most aesthetic out of the three when they're grown up.

No I see her more as a Dana Plato type.

didn't she bully him during the s1 interviews? why is she now so obsessed with him?

Don’t call Noah that

hormones

young women her age are fucking thirsty

>Eleven years after Plato's death, on May 6, 2010, her son Tyler Lambert died at the age of 25 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.[19] He had reportedly been experimenting with drugs and alcohol, just as Plato herself did.[20] Johnny Whitaker, Plato's former manager and a family friend, said that Lambert always said he "wanted to be with Mom."[9]

He got the IT fame now

>Millie
>acted cold and made fun of Millie last year
>acted salty and passive aggressive now
>always adding oil to the drama
>can’t stop talking about finn in interviews

>Finn
>always acts professional around her
>never brought her up outside of interviews
>just does his own things and be cool

Plato did for this shit.