He clearly doesn't want to do Batman

He only agreed to the role in the first place because WB promised to fund his shitty gangster flick.

This alcohol thing is his last ditch effort to get WB to recast.

#freeben

Why doesn't he just quit the project then? I mean he only has a contract for 2 Justice League movies. After those are done he doesn't legally have to play Batman anymore.

>Introduce the multiverse to DCCU
>Bring Bale back as Batman
>Introduce Routh as a more heroic Superman
>Put the CW show actors in the films
>Use the multiverse to drop Gadot and bring someone else in as an alt world WW
>DCCU saved

Nah, fuck Bale. Bring in Jackie Chan as Batman.

>Drone grasping at straws this hard

Ben has said in the past that he dealt with drinking problems. There's been many signs that he was drinking again. Like very awkward interviews and embarrassing photos. Not everything in Hollywood is fake bullshit. Sometime what a celeb has said is true is actually what it means. I really doubt Ben would want to stop being Batman, he just dealing with real shit so he wants the studio to back off.

>Was visibly disappointed with the reviews for BvS
>Stepped down as director for Batman
>Got annoyed when people kept asking about Batman when he was promoting his passion project

The guy clearly doesn't want to do this shit anymore. Filming Justice League and seeing what a shitshow that was probably drove him to drink. He's scared of his rep going back to his post-Daredevil days.

He agreed to the role because he's a huge Batfag and wanted to redeem his hero acting abilities from Daredevil. It's not his fault WB is a complete shitshow

He was a shit Batman though. WB had nothing to do with that.
He's just no good at superheroes.

>saving the DCCU by destroying it

Nah he literally only agreed to Batman if WB funded Live By Night.

Now WB doesn't like him either because he cost them $75 Million in loses on the movie.

They want him gone as well but it's a huge PR disaster.

>Bring in Jackie Chan as I Ching for live-action New Super-Man

>He was a shit Batman though.
Why do you feel this way?

We new Justice League of China for the Chinese Audience to fill our coffers with yen nao.

Yeah it was the BvS that drove him to drinking. Not his failing marriage because he was fucking hot bimbos. Serious how fucking dumb are you?

>Nah he literally only agreed to Batman if WB funded Live By Night.
That was definitely a mistake

On WB's part I mean

>fucking hot bimbos

why would that drive him to drinking? sounds fun desu

What's your going rate friend?

You will understand when you get older, after you have a mid life crisis and realize that the dumb actions you did was not worth the damage.

China uses yuan. Japan uses yen.

But we're on Sup Forums so you're just another racist fuckhead here most likely.

>But we're on Sup Forums so you're just another racist fuckhead here most likely.
Most likely, but not actually. Just a common mistake. Thanks for correcting it though.

BvS failure is more of a cherry on top his shut cake then anything His failing marriage and passion project being a complete joke is what broke him.

Him being a laughing stock didn't exactly help though.

>>Put the CW show actors in the films

this is impossible

Oh, did you read his contract? Do tell

Have you seen DC movies recently? I can't blame him.

He is responsible for this shit casting
So, fuck you Aflleck

I feel bad for the guy, he honestly wasn't a bad Batman.