ENDLESS TRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUzruyL5hB4
youtube.com/watch?v=oNTha7uxUDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>DUDE JUST MAKE IT AGAIN WITH A FLAVOR OF THE YEAR ACTOR

>DUDE LET'S MAKE IT ALL CGI AND CALL IT LIVE ACTION

im not even sure what a "Live action" lion king would even entail.

There's a play.

WE

Remember that great Cinderella movie?

Me neither.

black people playing animals, just as god intended

Something like their Dinosaur I'm guessing with real life sets but cgi characters.

>Mulan
Live action anime or chinks in animated form always turn out badly, it's shit when asians do it themselves in asian countries and it's even more PROBLEMATIC when you do it in hollywood

>And it's all guaranteed to make a billion dollars each
Why don't they just go full circle and make a live action remake of Frozen
Disney has to be stopped

>that cgi

Jesus Christ, I remember this movie looking AMAZING when it came out.

Like the jungle book
youtu.be/DUzruyL5hB4

I still like this movie. Very comfy.

Yes, actually. I loved it.

Cinderella actually made some senblance of sense because it told the story more in depth and addressed aspects that the animated film didn't. Maleficent made sense too because it was an alternate retelling of the story from a different perspective.

But shit like Beauty and the Beast just seems pointless to me. It was literally a shot for shot remake, right down to most of the dialog. Of course it made over a billion dollars so what the fuck do I know.

>it's already leaked that Shang won't be in the movie, and instead Mulan's love interest is going to be a white guy

The shitstorm is going to be glorious.

Have Zhang Yimou do it

proof?

Holy shit, r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch

Who's going to play Mulan? Some half Mexican chica?

who would you even cast for the Mulan live action movie as the guy, i mean it clearly has to be a half white half chink to even get the chance for people watching this, right?

soundtrack is still kino though
youtube.com/watch?v=oNTha7uxUDA

this is probably it but that seems a bit of a stretch to call it "live action"

Zhang Yimouth faggot

This tbqh.

>the future of Hollywood once we reach mouse singularity

Actually, that shitstorm already passed, and as a result he's going to be Asian after all. It's not Shang though.

I don't blame them. They made over a billion dollars on that awful Beauty and the Beast one.

it's to attract the "serious" "film buffs" who "don't wanna watch no cartoon"

Never forget emma watson is a successful actor

this tbqh

It's to attract the "film buffs" who "grew up" watching those cartoons

But Alladin an Mulan are classic stories in their own right that have multiple live actions without the need for Disney to monetize it.

Yes, but all Disney adaptations, including Aladdin and Mulan, are so drastically altered from the source material that they may as well be different stories.

stuckman?

Shut up I like Disney Jew Remakes. I love giving them my money. I love reliving my childhood. FUck you guys!

I for one, grew up watching The Lion King 3

>live action remakes of cartoons
>marlel "AY LMAO MY TURDS ARE HUGE" comedies
>remakes of old Star Wars

Disney is ruining cinema

>tfw this is real

I'm glad Pele moved away from the generic funny black guy roles.

>playing

Hamlet with songs

Are there any YouTube eCelebs who review films but also are in really good shape and do a work out routine as they critique latest flick and is called Film Buff ?

>stuckmans reviews count on rotten tomatoes

CGI animals in a CGI environment. It will also be "darker" to appeal to todays manchildren and womenchildren to convince them they arent mentally stunted retards watching a childrens cartoon

>company that remakes child stories is remaking the same stories 20 years later.
woah.

Eurasians love Emma Watson

I remember seeing this a long time ago and laughing because I thought it was made by some fanfic-tier WEWUZ.

>mfw its actually real

>The Lion Kang

>Lion King

... Soo.... Fursuits?

>Beyoncé in a leading role
Dropped

>Dude it's literally the same movie I saw as kid but now it's with real people/realistically detailed CGI so now I know I can watch as an adult with my gf and it's not for kids lmao
1 Billion dollars at the box office, thanks normalfags.

Donald Glover, John Oliver, and Seth Rogen are all actually great casting choices. Rogen in particular is basically a real-life Pumba. And obviously James Earl Jones as Mufasa still makes sense. But Beyonce? Really?

t. Guy who's not going to watch this

>Sup Forums autists are sperging out because a story set in Africa has black people in it

>John Oliver
What the fuck? Is this a shop?

There's a human there though.
There's no humans in Lion King

>HEES JOOS LIKE MAI DIS MOBI MUH FAV UR ITT DUPPRESHUN SUXX

Jungle Book was better than original cartoon thou

This kid was terrible.

Exactly so it will just be CGI filmed on set with voice actors, like planet of the apes and jungle book animals

This is actually really good casting... for The Lion King. My problem lies with the fact that this could be the cast of literally any movie that Hollywood wants to vomit out at us. Even something set in 12th century Norway or whatever.

>It will also be "darker" to appeal to todays manchildren and womenchildren

Only in the skin tone of the cast. Visual or thematic darkness is not hip with normalfags or "nerds" these days.