ITT: movies that made you hate wh*Tes

ITT: movies that made you hate wh*Tes

Whoa there buddy! You're only supposed to hold shift for one character!

>it's another "Sup Forums gets triggered by a film that is actually sympathetic to their dislike of progressive liberalism" thread
shouldn't you guys be somewhere else posting photos of white women getting drilled by a BBC?

It was a better comedy then horror movie. They should have just focused on the fat guy running around trying to save his friend, the horror element fell completely flat

For me? The Avengers. I hate wh*te people, Allah witness me.

>it's a Sup Forums thinks a film that mocks him is secretly agreeing with him post

Sup Forums are openly racist. Liberals are covertly racist. The film has literally nothing to say about the former, it's just classic Sup Forums paranoia thinking a film that paints white people in a bad light is a direct attack on them. Don't let the door hit you on your way out

I don't think thats what angers pol.

Everyone just can see that the movie got praised, because it was horror movie directed by black guy other than spike lee. It was very mediocre film.

>movie makes fun of liberals
>DUUHHH KILL DA WHI*ES JORDAN PEELE IS SUCH A KEKED FAGGOT AS IF ANYONE ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE BLACK

If you’re from Sup Forums why even bother watching this? I saw an interracial couple in the trailer so I immediately lost all interest in seeing it. My uncle kept trying to get me to see it though, it was annoying

I agree that the praise for the movie was excessive and positively adjusted for a "minority" director, but that doesn't detract from the fact Get Out was a well made, enjoyable movie. Considering it was Peele's first foray into directing, I was very impressed

me on the right
>are
*is
the film is for mocking ALL white people retard, if you think otherwise it's probably because you're a cracker ass honkey yourself and think it doesn't apply to you. it does

Nigger

imagine being this poorly adjusted that you literally have to avoid certain entertainment because "muh racial purity". Its hilariously pathetic that you can't live your life without being triggered by a fucking movie

>I literally can't stop thinking about Sup Forums

>"dont you get it? the movie is agreeing with you Sup Forums! its all about shitting on liberals!"

I swear to god, if one more fucking retard says this stupid shit again. Yeah, its shitting on liberals, but doing so in a way that is saying "you arent left wing ENOUGH! Fuck you!"

This movie totally exemplifies the whiney nature of african americans. "bawww white people think Im cool and act different around me, even though I've facilited an atmosphere to deliberately make them uncomfortable and walk on egg shells around me!" More first world problem bitching from a privileged closeted homosexual turning ant hills into mountains with nothing really new or interesting to say

Yeah, I don't think it was bad for horror movie. Thing that bugged me worst was the use of "run rabbit" song because I had just heard it in that eva green fantasy movie. Who knows if it was coincidence.

>the film is for mocking ALL white people retard
Is it? Did you see a representation of white people from all walks of life in the film? Or was it just white middle america who were put under the spotlight? You're making a generalisation that is literally nowhere to be found in the movie, just stop

This movie was extremely red pilled though. It critized how rich white liberals use blacks as essentially a new accessory or toy to be fashionable or trendy in the modern world.

Pretty clever way to go with it imo.

>my wh*Te ass is on fiiiiire
Thank god you "people" are going extinct

Pretty spot on. It was pretty overrated, I saw the "twist" coming from a mile away but for the most part it was well made.