Deckard raped Rachel

I don't care what people are saying, this is exactly how rape looks like. They just completely romanticised it. For people saying "they're in love so it's okay". First of all, no. That doesn't justify it. Couples who are married can get raped by their partner, love is not an excuse, nothing justifies rape. He's forceful; he doesn't let her leave, he pushes her against the wall and makes her say she wants him. This is literally ABUSE never EVER let any man treat you like this.

Jesus people! how can anyone here, even on Sup Forums, claim this isn't rape??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911003011
rooshv.com/women-in-their-prime-prefer-sex-with-damaged-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello soyboy

nice quads. You still should go back to tumblr tho

no one cares you dumb nigger

This. I bet that cuck hasn't even broken into a bitch's house late at night tied her up and shoved household objects in her ass.

Rocky raped Adrian too. I don't see how people can watch that and not be disturbed.

rape culture

this but unironically

Replicants love human cock so it wasnt rape

You can't rape a machine. Legally she isn't a person and has no rights.

You can't rape that thing by definition

Women want to be "sex-raeped", in other words, forcefully sexually dominated by a man they find attractive. It's consensual, so technically not rape, but much like in that scene. Women just find most average guys too creepy and lame to want it from them. Feminists try to dominate men in order to bring out their latent masculine forcefulness, which soyboys don't have to begin with.

this is half-fake and more Sup Forums frat faggot nonsense because they actually rape tons of chicks and use their social status to get away with it. Women want an agressive partner they don’t on the whole actually want to be raped in any way. The choking thing is a meme

See this is what confused the shit out of me the first time I saw the movie. People talk about the replicants like they are machines but they aren’t. They tube baby’s. They are flesh and blood that was designed in a lab like the Island, not terminators

So what? It's art remember. I'm not supposed to watch it now or something?

Soyboys, fucking hell

>Sup Forums frat faggot nonsense because they actually rape tons of chicks and use their social status to get away with it
>implying Sup Forumssmokers have ever touched vagina

#metoo

They are engineered and programmed like machines. They are just made of tissue instead of metal. Of course, the question on if that makes them less human or simply "deformed" humans being abused is the point.

she was made for his pleasure

#metoo

>The choking thing is a meme

Confirmed for having experience with 0 to 1 females in your lifetime.

Of the 20+ I've been with 1 disliked choking and 1 was neutral on the topic, the rest varied from liking it to loving it.

>He's forceful; he doesn't let her leave

She can throw him through a wall. She didn't because she wanted it, you retarded feminist. False accusers need to be locked up.

Shes a robot lol

how can you rape a robot?

Check those QUADS!!!!!!!!!!

She's a Replicant dude, if she didn't want it she coulda just punched him in the gut and walked out.

Also nice get

no nigger i’ve talked with multiple attractive females about it and they do not like it at all. The only women i’ve met who like being choked are dirty sluts. normal women with boyfriends and who fuck occassionally do not want to be pretend raped you evil stupid jock faggot. Your murder-rape-torture fantasy psche that drives your entire perpection of reality, the omnicidal, rapist god-complex alpha male is an illusion. Some women like it, a lot of them don’t. Im sorry you’re emptionally stunted as fuck, had sociopathic parents and friends and are now a psychopath who likes hurting people in bed. I get it you’re crazy and handsome and strong, doesn’t mean all women like it sweetie. Sorry no one has the balls to tell you you’re a narcissistic psychopth

a sizable number of Sup Forums faggots are from /fit/ and lookism and are psychopathic sperg chads who choke and beat women regularly and have made it into a code of conduct that Red Pilled losers eat up. they get away with these things because they target lower status promiscuous women who are vulneravle to fetish memes and being totally controlled in the bedroom. Its got nothing to do with being what women actually want at all. Pure projection

t. numale soyboy with lower test than an eight year old girl

I can attest to that. Several of the gf's I've had were into that, even though I wasn't. I don't like choking. Sex has to be more than that, emotional, tender, loving ;p ^^

You type distinctly like a woman. Are you one, or are the soyboy memes true?

>only women i’ve met who like being choked are dirty sluts.
So all women you met then.

Nice quads, but have you watched the scene recently? She says "put your hands on me."
This has no excuse though. I remember watching it for the first time and just being really confused. She gives no iota of consent, unlike Rachel.

Crazy how we didn't used to think things like this were rape but looking back now its obvious. I honestly feel like I raped some women because they always say no first but you have to back off a bit then ramp up the heat and try to push further the next time.

Nice bait OP

t. soyboy or woman

Which words confused you, kiddo?

WHAT IS T SOYBOY??

lmao soyboy is getting mad

>no nigger i’ve talked with multiple attractive females about it and they do not like it at all
You mean they SAID they did not like it

Bitches don't talk about that shit, just like they don't talk about their rape fantasies.

B
SOY
Y

it's literally a meme from the MDE subreddit

youtube.com/watch?v=wWoP8VpbpYI
Jonathan McIntosh, is that you?

Well, there's a few things going on here. For one, Blade Runner takes a lot of what is going on from Noir films, and this style of come on was a common trope from the genre.

It's painfully obvious that their love in the movie is consensual later on, and given the subtext, it's easy to provide a rather generous reading of this interaction as one where Rachel was apprehensive, but not entirely non-consenting with Deckard. As others have brought up, she is also a replicant, thus eliminating the physical power differential between men and women.

This isn't to say the scene is great in its depiction of consent as we currently understand it, but it is important to remember the film was released 30 years ago, and was fashioned after stories released 60 - 70 years ago. It's a scene that sticks out as dated in the movie because of all of this, but to me it's like throwing out Lawrence of Arabia because they painted up Alec Guiness to look Arab.

Why is rape even a bad thing? Women like sex and rape is sex?

I agree with you OP, even if your post is made to mock people that actually believe this and write like that, tho i supposse Ridley was going for a "shes a bio engineered humanoid so she doesn't have the free will to fuck Deckard so he has to order her to" thing.

That video is correct though what are you
>implying

rachel isn't running from him. She's running from the emotional mess of the existential crisis she's having after finding out she isn't real. He's forcing her to deal with it. Thats what that scene is about.

It just comes off as rape if you are too stupid to pay attention

>never EVER let any man treat you like this
Okay, you have my word.

t. McIntosh.

okay answer me this then.Why didn't they push him away if they didn't want it?

Well akstcually Leia does push away at first. If you mean why don't they fight back, it's because they're written as characters who actually want the affections of Ford's character and he needs to tease it out of them. Fast forward 40 years later we still have the whole bullshit of "no really means yes."

There is no indication in the movie that she has superhuman powers like mass production replicants.

She probably would not have snuck out trying to verify whether she's replicant or not if she could just confirm it by easily throwing a car over a 5-story building.

>i’ve talked with multiple attractive females about it and they do not like it at all
>talked
Lmao
Ofc they won't tell you that in a conversation, they want to appear strong, independent and shieet in the outside world. But try having sex with them, even the biggest femdom dyke will scream choke me daddy if she has a good man to command her.

this

She pushes him away before there are any advances because she doesn't want his help.

Quads. Back in 1982, men and women understood each other; nobody thought it was rape, because everyone understood what was going on.

Self hating cis white soyboy plz go...your wifes son wants you to go prep the bull

MISTAH BANE

HE SAY YOU BIG GUY

So what? It's fiction. Anything can happen in fiction.

It was not rape. It began as assault and turned into willful, probably hard and intense, lovemaking.

confirmed soyboy faggot, girls in general love to be choked / dominated.

Tell him now's not the time for fear. That comes later.

>choking thing is a meme

God damn you really have no experience with women.

But over half of women have rape fantasies.

>A 1974 study by Hariton and Singer found that being "overpowered or forced to surrender" was the second most frequent fantasy in their survey; a 1984 study by Knafo and Jaffe ranked being overpowered as their study's most common fantasy during intercourse. In 1985, Louis H. Janda who is an associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University[2] said that the sexual fantasy of being raped is the most common sexual fantasy for women. A 1988 study by Pelletier and Herold found that over half of their female respondents had fantasies of forced sex.

>A study of college-age women in 1998 found over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion which, another study claims, are within the normal range of female sexuality.

When a man is so attracted to a woman that he cannot control themselves, many women find that extremely validating, because female sexual desire is based on sexual narcissism. And women are naturally receivers, receptacles. Give me sperm, feed me, entertain me, buy me things, excite me, thrill me.

What's more exciting for a woman than being raped?

>I've talked with multiple attractive females

Talked. Yep. That's all they'll let someone like you do.

>being this passive aggressive on Sup Forums
my roastie detector is off the charts,

Who fuckin cares if it was rape. It's a damn movie.

>People talk about the replicants like they are machines but they aren’t.
i think people watching the original blade runner in the 80s could be forgiven for thinking replicants are machines, androids.

blade runner 2049 does (retcon basically) that replicants are "bioengineered humans", so like test tube babies.

Rape is not something that can be defined by observers. Its only rape if she says it is.

>Of the 20+ I've been with 1 disliked choking and 1 was neutral on the topic, the rest varied from liking it to loving it.
the true nature of women
women love a man with initiative and passion

>no nigger i’ve talked with multiple attractive females about it and they do not like it at all.
implying women actually tell betas what they really want
implying most women would actually admit to liking being choked, to a guy they're not attracted to

Rape isnt that big of a deal, I'd even go as far as to say that receiving a beating would be more traumatic.

You clearly don't know anything about the Dark Triad, sweetie.

Dark triad (narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

Women rate the high Dark Triad personality as more attractive than low Dark Triad.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886911003011

Women In Their Prime Prefer Sex With Damaged Men
rooshv.com/women-in-their-prime-prefer-sex-with-damaged-men
>If you’ve been studying game, you would have noticed that a big chunk of it is learning to be apathetic, uncaring, and aloof. You’re taught not to put pussy on the pedestal, not to be overly affectionate and complimentary, and not to give clear signs that you like a girl more than she likes you. The reason you’re taught this is because it’s the most reliable way to attract and keep a Westernized woman who seeks exciting men instead of providers.

Over half of women have rape fantasies.
>A 1974 study by Hariton and Singer found that being "overpowered or forced to surrender" was the second most frequent fantasy in their survey; a 1984 study by Knafo and Jaffe ranked being overpowered as their study's most common fantasy during intercourse. In 1985, Louis H. Janda who is an associate professor of psychology at Old Dominion University[2] said that the sexual fantasy of being raped is the most common sexual fantasy for women. A 1988 study by Pelletier and Herold found that over half of their female respondents had fantasies of forced sex.

>A study of college-age women in 1998 found over half had engaged in fantasies of rape or coercion which, another study claims, are within the normal range of female sexuality.

Read the book What Do Women Want? by Daniel Bergner, which mentions studies done by Meredith Chivers on female sexuality.

>they get away with these things because they target lower status promiscuous women who are vulnerable to fetish memes and being totally controlled in the bedroom. Its got nothing to do with being what women actually want at all. Pure projection

First of all, all women are hypergamous, whether they're high status or low status. High status just allows a women greater options to be promiscuous.

And all women like being controlled in the bedroom. Would a woman rather be with a man she can overpower in bed, or with a man who can overpower her? If she can overpower him, he's weak, the #1 turnoff for women. Women always err on the side of strength, the side of violence, the side of bullying, the side of killing. A woman would rather fuck a killer than his victims. A woman would rather fuck a bully than his victims. A woman would rather fuck a rapist than a man who got raped. Women value strong > weak. Women value dominance > submissiveness, and women love being submissive to strong dominant men.

But women don't want to be raped by low status men, because they're afraid it will lower her social status. They don't want to be raped by a "loser." But the mere fact that a man was so attracted to her that he couldn't control himself is extremely validating to the female ego. Meanwhile, women who get no sexual attention from men often fall into depression.

It's not projection. Read the book What Do Women Want? by Daniel Bergner, which mentions studies done by Meredith Chivers on female sexuality, and why over half of women have rape fantasies.

You can’t rape a replicant.
They’re fake humans.
If you feel likes it’s rape because it looks like it then it’s your problem.

this
asking a woman if she likes to be choked is like asking a man if he is attracted to underage girls.
"of course not!"
"i would never!"
"i'm not that kind of guy/girl!"
how could you expect people to be honest about something that isn't socially acceptable, or doesn't make you look good?

women like sex, but women don't like sex with every guy, they don't like sex with losers who they aren't proud to show off on social media

Why would they need a complicated psychological test to determine if a machine was a machine?

That's actually a pretty good comparison.

Women will have sex with people they're not proud to "show off" they just won't seek an emotionally fulfilling sexual relationship with one.

>But try having sex with them
there's the rub
"he" thinks pursuing sex is assault, so he'll never try

The Voigt-Kampff test is like a Turing test, but is testing for empathy (or lack thereof). Just like how Data in Star Trek: TNG had problems with emotions, evidently replicants also had trouble with human emotions like empathy, compassion.

That's why the retcon (IMO) of making replicants into "bioengineered humans" instead of machines is kind of cheap. Would a bioengineered human be able to bust their head through walls like Roy Batty, or run through walls like K? No, but a machine could. Would a "bioengineer human" be able to have the strengh that Luv has? No, but a machine could.

>like test tube babies

But they're never babies. Their first moments of life come in the form a physically mature adult being slid out of a plastic bag.

Get a load of these dubs

>Women will have sex with people they're not proud to "show off"
true, but women's aversion to rape is more "i don't want to be raped by a loser", because if he's a winner (or if she thinks he's attractive) she probably wouldn't consider it rape

women are happy to be dominated by men they are attracted to, attractive, high status, wealthy, popular, etc. that's why women consider it such a crime when a guy is unattractive, low status, poor, unpopular, a loser.

>Would a bioengineered human be able to bust their head through walls like Roy Batty, or run through walls like K?
sure, if they devised a way to increase the strength of biological material to that degree

i live with my parents and therefore have 0 show off ability

but im good at sex and still get laid on average for 2 months from each girl before i think they are absolutely tired of a guy who lives with his parents

which is fine, i inheritted half a million dollars last week and now ill have my own place and these hoes can now cook and clean for me trying to steal my shekels

i said like test tube babies, in that they are artificially created, like gattaca people.
maybe replicants are never babies, maybe they are grown on adult scaffolds.
but just like life doesn't begin at birth, i don't think a replicant's life begins after sliding out a plastic bag.

I don't think replicant skin is like Kevlar, they bleed, they can get shot. That's why they shouldn't be able to run through walls.

I prefer to think of replicants like hosts on Westworld, and not like a Terminator with living tissue over a metal skelton, and not like GMO people in Gattaca. Although BR2049 indicates replicants are like GMO people in Gattaca (but who obey orders now).

Robots cannot rape. That's like saying a toaster stole my wallet

them being edited humans make more sense, if they were robots it would be pretty easy to make them obey totally, if they're reverse-engineered humans it means that mankind just managed to edit them to a state where it's good enough but still has a lot of uncertainty with regards to how they're function, which is why they need baseline tests to determine their psychological stability

which is more important than super strength IMO

>narcissistic spoiled manchild sociopath
>talks about the women he has sex with like they’re objects
>calls US$ shekels unironically
>inherited a small fortune
lol every time, the projection, the spite, the subtle entitlement to everything

They have no rights in the movie and are basically slaves. You can’t rape property, user

but women like narcissistic sociopathic men, especially if they have money they inherited. i mean, melania is still married to donald trump right? trump is also full of spite, it guides almost all of his decisions.

> implying you wouldn’t program her as a sexbot

True, but I think viewing replicants as property makes more sense if replicants are androids like Gigolo Joe in AI. Although, humans have also enslaved humans and viewed them as property.

But even if Tyrell Corp views Rachel as their property, she's not Deckard's property. But if Deckard is a replicant (which I don't believe), can a replicant rape another replicant?

She wanted the dick but she was afraid so she needed Deckard to take the iniciative.

A Turing test isn't to identify if something is a machine or not, though. It would never be the primary way of identifying a machine.
Also, if they were robot-type machines, you wouldn't think there would be a problem for their creator to extend their lifespans. He'd just alter the programming.