Was it Autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYF3K_POZhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was Amerimutt Syndrome.

>you will never put a bullet in the head of every single person forcing the Amerimutt meme

He has a fucked up genetic disorder. It's called being italian.

by showing that it upsets you, people will continue posting it

>person forcing the Amerimutt meme

amerimutts aren't people

Looks like a typical Italian to me.
Scaramucci a-fandango *kisses fingers*

At least now they stay pretty contained in these Dustin circlejerk threads, I’m fine with that

It's not forced, it's actually a very good meme. Caught on quick, it's simple, and normies cannot use it at all.

Hhhh...He...he's italian guise we totally don't look like that
>this is what the 56% actually believe

God, you're so fucking pathetic. I can barely imagine how ridiculous the people doing this are, how they sit around for hours wasting their time drawing these retarded memes.

Really, just imagine how insignificant a person has to be to do this. They're so insecure about their little countries and the muslim invasion that they seek validation by forcing some stupid, bane-tier "meme". Instead of actually fighting for their own race, they waste their precious time with this bullshit.

I pity europoors, if only they tried I'm sure they could elect someone to protect their interests, like America did. But no, they would rather close their eyes and pretend it's not real.

>logic dictates that giant conglomerates spend time and money forcing memes on a chinese drawing forum
Amerimutts truly aren't white.

>THERE HE IS
>THERE HE GOES AGAIN

You must be the type that the meme references.
I think they're hilarious,

Ay, papi! Stromboli tarantella! *flicks chin*

it gets under the skin huh?

I told you 4 Chinners to stop making fun of my son! Don’t make me get the sheriff.

It's a soros mindvirus that's infected people who are either obsessed with americans or are self loathing "WHITE PEOPLE HAVE NO CULTURE AMERICA NO LONGER NEEDS WHITES' cuckold soyboys

>he's n-not american he's italian
>he's irish
>he's a nigger
>he's a slav
>he's asian
>he's a beaner
>he's a bong

nice try los goblinos

Funny how every other country can handle the bants

*pig squealing sounds*

IT'S AFRAID!

basically

I don't know about that other stuff, but he's literally a wop, though.

>>he's italian
>>he's irish
>>he's a nigger
>>he's a slav
>>he's asian
>>he's a beaner
>>he's a bong

So he's american?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYF3K_POZhY

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

IN THE AISLE OF WALMART

SEETHING

LMAO HE THINKS RONALD JEW BLUMPF IS PROTECTING HIS "INTEREST" LOL

I'm laughing my ass off with this amerimutt meme it's truly the best

>he thinks le 56 percent is just a forced meme
Also Trump is a kike so I'm not sure how he's protecting those interests of yours

Don't you mean Drumpf?

el obscuro

I like the goblin meme, but I really don't like Italians.

Fucking dying.

I don't get why this makes mutts so angry, shart in mart was much more embarassing

Just sleep well knowing you don't live in the New Greater Caliphate Of Europe.

10/10

It's 56%ism. Muttism. Monstrosism.

>mfw the rest of the world so salty that they're posting on an American website in American English to discuss American films and they can't stop jealously attacking America

lmao do you seriously believe this? 99% of this thread is euros and spics falseflagging

real americans don't give a shit about this bullshit 56% data and much less this shitty meme

Americans are autistic about race (dating back to colonial times) and the stormfag types have a massive inferiority complex towards white Europeans.

>American website

is goblinposting the most devastating attack on america since 11/9?

Honestly, Americans had it coming with their relentless shitposting and cognitive dissonance about Europe and Islam.

>American english

you mean americans?

>bullshit 56% data
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hitler calls americans unqhite mongrels
>response is to wear mohawks and war-paint and storm the beaches with indian war cries

~~70 years later~~~

>european soyboys call americans unqhite mongrels
>response is to cry

>mfw it's Ameriburgers falseflagging the 56% meme and non-Burgers falseflagging being upset about it
le trickster face

COME NOW MY GOY! YOU GO MY GOY!

DIE DIE FOR ISRAEL! DIE DIE FOR ISRAEL DIE DIE FOR ISRAEL!

roll

No, I mean dirty, smelly, greasy, little, bippity-bopping, pizza-munching, latte sipping, finger kissing, chin flicking, arab descending, organized criming, mandolin strumming dagos.

unqhite?

I've seen anti-trumpers using this meme, is it really as normie proof as you guys think?

>unqhite?
*unwhite

Trump is a jew

so americans

>european soyboys

ROLL

This, it's pretty much a normie meme now.

Roll

we're a japanese website now. you want an american websitee, try looking up this place called reddit.

>tfw I HAVE to get my DNA tested just so I stop feeling so bad about being an unknown amerimutt.

>join me in the dark, young one
>don't worry - no kinder eggs, healthcare or foreskins down here

>Making normies aware of 56%
How are they allowing this?

It won't do shit, your children will be mutts and your grandchildren will have the 56% face

This is the best meme I've seen since Baneposting.

That's really a stretch, but it does a good job making the right kinds of people bum-flustered.

A creature of pure malice, bringing suffering and despair wherever it posts.

It is a cursed being, once remembered as someone great in times before.. Now known only to bring ruin to those that lay their eyes upon its terrible visage

Nice try but my nipples are deep pink, you have no power here

la bestia.........

that one is my favourite goblino. Does it have a name?

fucking lol

la bête immonde..

You need to chill out guy