What's Sup Forums's opinion on James' movie tastes and his channel in general?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on James' movie tastes and his channel in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511758220850.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mfukT282pfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should be ashamed of this horrible fucking shop

Shitty farts turds craps fucks

COCKS UP MY ASS

>Mike: Hey James, you ever heard of "Memes"?
>James: Uhhhhh
>Mike: Yeah okay shut up, look at this Meme!
>James: Whoa is that-
>Mike: Yup! My ten inch blood snake!
>James: Mike what the f-
>Mike: ITS A MEME YOU DIP!

>he's fully bald now

What’s the point? The thread’s gonna be flooded with Mike Matei memes.

>implying that's a bad thing

that's because he's better than James in every way.

James' stuff was great in the old days, faded significantly over time, became great again with Bootsy and Board James, but when Mike kicked Bootsy out it went to complete shit.
Ryan and Mike are the cancer that is killing James' channel.

why is Ryan even part of it now? I miss Bootsy. Ryan just came out of nowhere he's a fat slob.

t. Bootyblasted Bootsy still bitter about being rightfully kicked out

When the brown bricks hit.

>his channel
What channel is James? I like Mike and Ryan's channel especially Ryan the most. He saves the franchise

My wife Ryan is so cute.

HI BOYS AND GIRLS

He owns cinemassacre now

Pull up a seat and have a shake on me, Sup Forums!

this nigga looks like the Max Payne PS2 model just walked into real life

Mike needs to stream older games. I ain't watching him play Ass Creed.

Just in time for the holidays!

why is he always so wet

Don't post fake news bootsy you antifia fag.

Mike and Ryan destroyed his channel

I'm scared. Looks like him and ryan looks up kid stuff.

>It's a Mike and Ryan episode.

That poor sofa.

Bitch titties, gyno, a literal soyboy

He gets more pussy than you. I guess you the soy boy.

I don't understand this 'Ryan owns the channel' meme. Why would he buy a half-dead channel? What's in it for him? Better yet: why would James keep putting out content for something owned by that sweaty fat ass?

he likes It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World so he's ok in my book

>bragging about banging this

>bragging
can't be a soyboy if hes getting more action than you.

>half-dead channel
The channel gets more views now than ever before.

nothing is more pathetic than fucking landwhales, soyboy.

screenwave media has owned the channel for a long time, its one of those YT channel corps that represents the legal aspects of them, no idea how james got suckered into them. they even have to sell merch through them now. he's probably in a really fucked up contract that he is stuck in for a long time

lol, these nerds look like living furbies. among them, mike is a fucking alpha chad god!

actually there is and it's not fucking anyone at all you dumb beta

lol, why do women fucking pluck their brows until NO HAIR IS LEFT?????

ALPHA RYAN

Because he went back to producing AVGN videos. For a long while he posted one or two episodes per semester.

So is Ryan the owner of this ScreeWave shit? Is he just self-inserting into the episodes like a creep?

Alpha Ryan took over the channel and saved it.

Why aren't we allowed to post Mike's comics anymore?

hey, it's all pink on the inside

I WANT JAMES TO KILL MIKE WITH A N64 CONTROLLER REEEEEEE

I Actually LOVE the Mike and Ryan ones more. James is too normie to have anything interesting to say or her gets a lot of shit wrong and can't play games very well. I like james but ryan knows more, plays better and is even more fun to see along with mike because they give no shits. The sonic forces episode was beautiful because of how much they loathed it, especially ryan.

>Mike..........i'm...not having fun...at all.

I could feel the heat from the angry faces of sonic furfag fanboys the world over, it was wonderful.

Yea I see the blu rays and dvds are not sold on screw attack anymore

women are taught that they should have as little hair on their body as possible that isn't t directly on the top of their head

Mike seems very uncomfortable here. His facial contortions are an obvious tell.

Yeah, recently James had to shill his own show and movie to be sold through Ryan's shitty Screenwave site.

He's a soyboy but he's fairly without pretension so I'll give him a pass

This... is what replaced Bootsy...

Does anybody know what really happened?

I love (free) products from Video Game Company! As a well known Video Game Franchise lover and aficionado, you can trust me when I say that I'll play this game totally not as a paid promotion!

>Bootsy getting replaced by a Chad

No problem here.

>I don't have problem with a Bootsy now that I decided to not have a problem with him anymore. We couldn't do videos playing games together forever, that's why I do videos playing games with Ryan.

Why is James listed as a guest?

So Mike just decided to move on is the explanation here.

Christ, Mike. How the mighty have fallen.

It's from the "Mike and Ryan" series.

based mike

Bang-a-lang!

he looks like a fucking dr eggman. christ.

What did Ryan mean by this?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511758220850.webm

Bootsy should have his own channel.

this, based mike kicking that fucking MANLET from the cinemassacre. we don't need any manlets on the channel.

>Commodor 64 generation
You were literally an infant when this was popular, Mike. Stop pretending like you have all these fond memories from the early 80's when you were literally two years old.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

I agree. Same with dicklets.

I can guarantee you mike would have problem playing max payne (watch his playthrough of newer games)

Justice for Bootsy when?

He has to live here he said. Not sure what he meant. Will have to think about it more.

>when my wife's bull doesn't show up

This look would be the best for him at this point.

watch his playthrough of cuphead. the only games he's good at are ones he grew up with.

well it's dumb. i honestly do not mind women with some hair.

he basically is saying he has to deal with james and mike personally so he can't just talk about them like that

Why did he stare at him like that?

Delete this, please. The joke isn't even funny because the Cinemassacre channel is actually more like Mike's considering he does most of the maintaining while Ryan just owns the managing company.

They never found that poor girl

MFW I'm the only non-fatty in the room.

ryan doesn't own avgn. allegedly. ryan owns screenwave media which is basically youtube creator program. it was a site that james used for a while when they put the videos on their site (james previously used blip iirc correctly on his site) once blip stopped working, he started using screenwavemedia for a while. but that was only for a short time. most of the stuff are not on youtube (either unlisted or reuploaded without any clips from the movies, clipless reviews because muh copyrights)

the facts are, ryan uses cinemassacre and james to shill his other stuff. those fucking apps on the phone, I don't remember the names, they shill some of the games ryan is responsible, or his screenwave buddies. he also has that godawful toy channel which also uses mikey and james. which leads people to believe ryan owns cinemassacre and avgn. which, I wouldn't be surprised. the facts are james is a beta bitch and ryan owns his ass.

I hate how they suck Nintendo's dick every time they can. Sonic game was trash but Mario Odyssey is not a ridiculously amazing game either.

Where the fuck is James? Are they at his house? Is he the one filming? So many questions...

what a fucking dwarf. glad mike fired that manlet
bootsy is too short to even stand a trial lmao

You mean this video, shilling a random nobody's game for no reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfukT282pfM

because mikey has connections with the Sup Forums mods. wouldn't be surprised if he payed them off with james avgn's money.

they sell AVGN merchandise through screenwave media now so it definitely extends past just youtube shit

most youtubers suck nintendo's dick (except maybe angry jose). that isn't something new.