ITT: Movies that exist

ITT: Movies that exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18
youtube.com/watch?v=v1qHzuNVoNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the funny part is that Medieval society is far more advanced than anything black people put together

Matin was in a lot of shit.

My Girl 2

>A black man has to live in a medieval fantasy world coma created by head trauma just so he can understand concepts such as honour, compassion and selflessness.

>is what my cousin father whispered in my ear while this movie played and he fingered my asshole

That movie is comfy as fuck though

The point is that Martin's character is a dishonest piece of shit and the whole experience changes him for the better

Blue Streak was GOAT

>tfw Martinkino hasn't been on the menu in years

more like black kino

Dammit Tommy you ain't got no job!

Ummm, sweetie?

nice sandcastle bro

Blue Streak, Bad Boys and Life are the only decent Martin movies that come to mind.

i was watching this piece of shit movie when i found out one of my parents was going to prison for 2 years
>still feelsbadman

>forgetting about the Big Mama trilogy

Its not that bad
youtube.com/watch?v=LolQfg1Cw18

>mud

A movie about the Tuskegee Airmen could have been great but everyone involved is very mediocre not to mention Cuba Gooding Jr overacts in absolutely everything like someone told him if he didn't win an oscar they'd shoot his dog.

>comedy central used to play martin lawrence kinos all the time

It was a classic during childhood. It's a fun movie, faggot

Kingsman: The Secret Service is a piece of shit too

I seriously didn't know that movie existed. I assume Tom Hanks is absent from that one.

yes, and they somehow managed to make the sequel even worse.

remember when Disney was Walt Disney?

>For several years Still My Girl was proposed as the third motion picture in the My Girl movie franchise and it was in development at Columbia Pictures. In his 2003 United Kingdom talk show interview with host Michael Parkinson, Dan Aykroyd stated that Columbia had an interest in getting this off the ground and strong interest in Anna Chlumsky returning to her role as Vada.[7] In 2009, both Chlumsky and Aykroyd were still attached to the project but as the time passed it was becoming less and less likely that it would ever go into production.[8] Finally, in April 2012, Chlumsky "put to rest" any rumors that such a film was in development.

What is Diamond cop?

Loved it as a kid.

>Big Mama trilogy
3>1>>> 2

youtube.com/watch?v=v1qHzuNVoNc

is it bad i really like them?

Not as good as kickass 1 but its still pretty good

Isn't that some autists favourite film in that autism documentary?

This is the only structure I've seen people post actually made by Africans that has impressed me. The design is novel and interesting and it doesn't seem to show any European influence. It takes away, in my opinion, however, to consider the mosque was constructed a little more than 100 years ago.

>spray it with a hose
>neutralize all defenses
>become kang

The "X Movie" franchise after the first two Scary Movies

I have that on VHS somewhere. I remember it as alright. Typical movie you watched with friends.

It was a regular sleepover movie with my friends. The hot tub scene with the blonde bimbo character was one of my first faps.

Yeah it was weird years later when Zach Galifianakis became a big star because I just remembered him as the guy who gets his dick stuck in hot tub jet in Out Cold

WE

could be

>SIR WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES TO BUILD A TREBUCHET!
>Take this bucket of water

>mfw I saw this with two friends and still had a blast because we were the only ones in the theater and spent the whole movie yelling dumb shit at the screen.

>black guy
Dude, that movie is basically a live action cartoon. Quit projecting your white male insecurities on /tv Kino.

>the last film Lucas directed

better or worse than the prequels?

essential early to mid-2000's Comedy Central kino

>...and it's the first movie ever made to have just black people for its lead characters.
>Really? Is that true?
>Yeah.
What did he mean by this

t. nigger

What’s wrong? What he said is somewhat true, if we’re describing African cultures in the majority.

I love getting the empty theater with friends. Shits comfy af.

2010 is actually a pretty good movie, totally unnecessary, though

>The point is that Martin's character is a dishonest piece of shit and the whole experience changes him for the better
That doesn't contradict what user said at all

it has all those pegs sticking out of the walls so they can climb up and slap new mud on it all the time when it erodes

He didn't direct it.He was the producer.
Also the movies is fuckin retarded
>main characters are all one note sterotype
>Goding jr. is the wise ol pipe smkoing uncle tom
>Brian Cranston - the white wracist colonel who tries to put them bruthas down
>Neger main-character shrugging of 20mm canon fire as he plays chicken with a Me262
>Typical german bad guy with a scar and an iron cross
>"We will no longer be racist cause them negers know how to fly them playnes"

Louie C.K. wrote this

I didn't really get it. What was the point they were making with the plane getting destroyed at the climactic scene?

There's no way this is official sequel

A sequel nobody asked for. I'm watching this right now for mommyfu and she's barely in it.

Shoot out in the soda factory was fun to watch.

It is. I own it. It’s worth it if only for The Shat as a professor fucking his students.

I enjoyed this a lot more than the first one, just because Jessica Chastain was in it.

WE

and directed

Kek

It was actually built in the medieval times. It was "enhanced" in the early 1900s

I had a preview for this movie on some VHS. Dragonheart? Dragon something? A Goofy Movie? I forget

Careful, they're learning

GET

What for user

Since this is basically a comedy central kino thread.

Man that was good. It reminds me of The Sopranos

it was built by the french in XX. century

It's just the tip of the shitty "sequel" iceberg

This is the movie proving rotten tomatoes' scores are wrong.

Childrens book that somehow got a theatrical adaptation
>IN THE NAME OF THE LLOYD!

There's nothing Sopranosish about it at all.

Caddyshack II

>JC plays a hothead tomboy
never saw the first one. i literally watched it because of her and wasn't disappointed.