There are a lot of humanoid cats in cartoons. When did this become a thing?

There are a lot of humanoid cats in cartoons. When did this become a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/1x79tb13azt6ab6/Borealan Pinwheel.docx?dl=0
pastebin.com/dHd9iFCN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back in the day of cartouches.

as far as cartoons go

Doing God's work, OP.

What does God need with a cat thread?

Which god? Bast?

Blacks were the first furries?

WE

WUZ

KATZ

Egyptians weren't black though? They were sand niggers

The Egyptian Kingdom encompassed a variety of ethnicities and had pharaohs all of colors.

Not how it works, genius. When your country gets conquered by foreigners they don't displace your population, only the ruler changes race.

Came here to post these.
Egyptians were the first furries.
Also had the first strapons.

The kingdom of Egypt was never a monolithic culture.

On the 7th day, God decided to rest and browse the interweb for cats pics and vids, that's why our ancestors called it Caturday.

MEMRI Is a Zionist propaganda machine, fuck off pol

While you might call that "black" because you're used to African Americans who are like 40% European by-blood, it's clearly nothing like the African tribes from which the slaves came. Hell, the facial structure is practically Roman, but that's artistic liberty for you.

>we wuz kangz
you're only lying to yourself, Dashawnius

Are you saying that there were no black people in Egypt, or that there were no black pharaohs? Both assumptions are wrong, but feel free to try and refute it.

Egypt had black pharaohs, it also had white pharaohs from the Greek Dynasty. I don't know why you're so offended by historical truth.

Take it to /his/ or Sup Forums before this thread gets deleted for reasons other than cartoon cat people.

Ancient Egypt was created by a tribe based at the mouth of the Nile using some of the first domesticated horses to conquer the tribes that lived on the banks up river.
The further south the Pharisees moved the darker the tribes got and the more fertile land they held the more resources they had available to raid inland and take slaves. Both by conquest and trade.
With persians and Mediterranean Caucasians and Black south africans and jews ancient Egypt was a diverse kingdom with a good deal of interbreeding and some social mobility.
Genius.

But Sup Forums told me that blacks are incapable of living in a functioning society :(

God is a cat too

i thought Disney invented egyptian cats

Egyptians invented Egyptian cats

it's true

the increasing popularity of science fiction aroused people's interest

i expected there to be more cats in here

It aroused more than just my interest

Here you go fags, some great erotic sci-fi fiction between ahuman male and an Amazonian cat girl
dropbox.com/s/1x79tb13azt6ab6/Borealan Pinwheel.docx?dl=0

North Africans =/= South Africans

Nubians, Malians, Mauritanians, Ethiopians, Lybians and Egyptians accomplished shit while being in dry fuckhole Sahara, the rest of the niggers like to claim they belong to the same, singular "black" race but they are like Russians roleplaying as Greeks because they're technically in the same continent. Fact is, most blacks and particularly american blacks come from literally who tribes in West Africa that never accomplished shit except genocide eachother and starve.

>It's Caturday

>Dropbox
How about no son.
Here is the source of ALL Amazonians cats girl and other stuff: pastebin.com/dHd9iFCN

What happened to Shima?

Dolan even removed her from the ending credits of Planet Dolan.

went AWOL, no word from here since early last year.

now they're back to their savage ways if left alone in their ghettos

Who is this derpy semen demon?

cat and feminity are supposed to represent grace.
the combinaison is not a surprise.

_ ____ __ ___ __ ___ ____

>TFW My mom used to look like that
>Now she's just an older form

You have no idea how uncomfortable it is when you get people saying they want to fuck your mom. At least I got her ass genetics, sloots go crazy for the glutes

pound your mom and strengthen those genetics

Your mom used to be blue? Nice

Lt M'Ress

Star Trek TAS had enough budget to hire all but one of the main TOS actors for voice work, so Chekov was replaced by a Catgirl and a 3 armed alien.

Oh don't worry. I am an ass man and a lover of THICC.
Nah, she had that same sort of late 80's outfit in her old photos though. I'm amazed how my dad got her, he's not particularly handsome or smart, and he wasn't wealthy when he met her. They actually met long distance and only met up 6 times before getting married.

Hawt.

Fox is still the superior cat

>Ancient japanese catgirl was an actual catgirl
>current japanese catgirl is just a normal human girl with a tail and ears
What went so fucking wrong?

But aren't Foxes from the Canidae family? Y'know, the biological family that they share with dogs and wolves?

They're not related to cats in any way, man.

Oh, GOD no.

Lion Man of Hohlenstein Stadel: Oldest known piece of human figurative art, 40,000 years old.

>Egypt had black pharaohs

For less than a hundred years.

He got the crotch and everything, what the fuck.

Not bad, but it's fucked up that she's playing that instrument.

(...)The Guennol Lioness is a 5,000-year-old Mesopotamian statue found near Baghdad, Iraq, depicting a muscular anthropomorphic lioness-woman(...)

Are her paws bound? I so want this to involve bondage as well...

>fox is superior
>posts wolf

regardless, Holo.

Yes, that's how superior they are. They don't even have to belong to the felidae family, to be the best catgirls.

People weren't ameriprudes 40000 years ago. Who'd have thought.

Well fug. It's been like 8 years since I watched the adaption.

Some day I'm going to sit down and read the mango.

We all love the pussy and not the bitches.

The novels are all translated, you should try those.

Aside, why does Sup Forums have all the best catgirls?

They're also really nice to pet if you aren't allergic like me.
Shit sucks.

Never read (played?) a lightnovel before. They're like games right? As in, .exe files, which I'm not going to allow on my computer.

Anyway, If I can't get it from our archives or libgen I can't be assed to go look for it.

Alien yet recognizable at the same time.

Japan had an internal arms race, to see who could make the cutest and most marketable catgirl possible. The tough competition made for better and better catgirls as each animation studio tried to continually one-up each other.

She just straight up disappeared. Rumors say some fanboys tracked her to her house and it freaked her out. So she just dropped completely off the grid and no one has seen or heard from her since. Even Dolan himself said he has tried to get in contact with her, but she won't respond to him or anyone. He said he just knows she's safe and doing well, but besides this no one knows what happened to her.

Sup Forums does have the best catgirls, but western comics/cartoons have the best cat girls.

>Sup Forums have the best catgirls

Push that back about thirty thousand years.

>anthro character
>always acts like a standard human

boring

>anthro character
>has moments where they actually act like an animal

god tier

Implying pic related isn't best cat girl.

That is not a cat.

They do though.

this is an example of a bad cat girl. just a standard looking anime girl really.

>cat ears
>cat tail
>not a cat girl

That's just her inviting everyone to the gunshow

why is Sup Forums so normie?

>A girl doing cosplay
>"cat"girl

low effort cat girls, no real cat like features, no cat eyes, no cat proportions, just looks like a cosplay.

By that logic M'Ress is also just a cosplayer in a skinsuit.

Everyone is furries, Blacks just had the first major culture that has history that survived to the modern era.

Ay yo, that's a guy though.

>Blacks just had the first major culture

>this is what Sup Forums logic looks like