Best girl

Best girl.

Also Claire did not need to be in this show at all - especially for more than 1 episode.

The show is ok. Dont get all the hate.

Literally watching it right now.

SEEEEXXXXXUUUUUUAAAAAALLLL TENNNSSSSIIIOOONNN

This, it's not particularly great, but it's not a metacritic 34/100. Entertaining enough to keep on while I'm painting models.

I'm okay with Danny not getting with Misty. Colleen is a cutie.

I found it to be pretty mediocre. Iron Fist should have had a movie that got to explore some of the more mystical elements of the MCU. Instead we got another Marvel Netflix show that feels dull and cheap.

The last few episodes are good, but the first half of the season is unbearable at times. The action isn't as good as Daredevil and the plot isn't as intriguing as Jessica Jones for example.

I didn't hate it as much as critics did, in fact I enjoyed a lot of stuff in it, but Id say this is the weakest of the Netflix Marvel shows.

But to each his own.

>katana
>in a show based around a kung fu super hero

Why.

Really though

generic asian stuff, 400 times folded nippon steel yo

Even a goddamn Dany, monk who spend his life in a monastery, dropped v-card in less than a month and Cap is still a virgin.

Danny is not pure. He and Davos used to spy on bathing women by his own admission, something Cap would never do in a million years.

I already had severe yellow fever before this show. Thanks to her and the other Asian chicks in the show my fever is off the charts and knows no limits

It's not like insultingly bad but it is extremely boring. I can't imagine a normal person with no affinity for Iron Fist actually making it all the way through. Feel especially bad for anyone wanting a martial arts show.

why the fuck is every picture i click opening up in a new tab, and how the fuck do i make it stop

It's a fag detector.

Drunken guy was the best character and he was in one scene. This show needed more direct homages to martial arts films like that.

generally there's a stupid questions thread on Sup Forums and the people there sometimes help

at this point she may as well be the only girl. her character was boring as fuck.

Why the fuck doesn't Claire call any of her friends?

Why the fuck doesn't anybody ever follow up on her name dropping about knowing super powered individuals who fight the hand?

She was giving them massive goddamn signals and they miss it like you missed those signals from that girl in highschool.

Claire is there for a very specific reason: so she can die. That's what will bring the Defenders together in the show.

>character not written to be A) annoying or B) retarded like most of the netflix girls

>hurr boring

In a perfect world Dare Devils fat friend would have been dannys lawyer.

He's too small-time to represent Rand. Though they could have him go to Jeri then she tells him to fuck off and he contacts Foggie instead.

>Jeri's firm is allowed to do things after Jessica Jones

Why?

>Claire did not need to be in this show at all
This. The issues inherent in cross-overs have already been creeping into their TV-cinematic universe, but this one was too much, man.
Also says a lot about the negative critics that one of the few things they are praising is among the worst aspects of the series.

Apparently because "Law works different in the MCU you fucking dumbass", as you can see here This is the level of writing.

Why does Danny keep creeping on the asian at the start? She keeps telling him to fuck off and he keeps coming back. Even after he gets money, there's not really a reason for him to keep trying to get into the dojo. The romance sub plot doesn't start until after.

What was the point about him trying to get a job teaching kung fu?

Why was the Dindu with a scholarship for fighting so impressed about the one time he met danny and danny lost his shit, screamed, and started wacking people with sticks for talking shit to somebody who wanted him to leave?

Why wasn't Danny a zen hipster who repeats koans to every issue and never gets flustered.

>Another white male Asian female pairing

YAAAWWWNNNN

At least they made iron fist look like a numale so it fits

>Why does Danny keep creeping on the asian at the start? She keeps telling him to fuck off and he keeps coming back. Even after he gets money, there's not really a reason for him to keep trying to get into the dojo. The romance sub plot doesn't start until after.
>What was the point about him trying to get a job teaching kung fu?

closest thing to K'un-Lun in New York. he really wanted to do kung fu

Another? What the fuck are you talking about. When have you last seen WMAF in media?

Are you triggered that it was not ANOTHER BMWF?

You can't trust the critics these days because most of them don't like it when shows don't push their leftist agenda. The vast majority of Iron Fist's negative and mediocre reviews featured them bitching about Iron Fist being a privileged white man as if they don't care that the character being white from its inception and that he isn't capable of learning martial arts because of it.

Well, I'm glad Marvel kept Danny being white. If I'm being honest here, I really enjoyed watching his scenes. He exudes a sense of purpose and power someone of Oriental descent could never match. Let's be honest, Finn Jones really makes this a better world - and sometimes to build a better world, like what we have in Iron Fist, means tearing the old one down. If you SJWs have been complaining about him being white, do you think this has been easy for Marvel? Do you know how hard it was, the sacrifices, the decisions they had to make? That's what they do. They're survivors, unlike DC. It's the next step, if you have the courage to take it. Political correctness is just a holding action. A band-aid.

She's actually ugly. Nice body, but a really ugly face. I had never realized how an ugly actress can make something unenjoyable until now. Oh wow. Also, the show sucked. Too boring.

4/10.

t.

Like one main complaint of mine is the dumb "Id eat ice cream everyday thing. Like I understand it was shown to show his craziness, but I felt they way they handled it was really bad. Like Kyle (I think was his name) answer of the question with "id eat ice cream for breakfast" was such a stupid response. If it were a different line or maybe if his character was portrayed better I'd like it. Like if he said "Hmmm I'm not sure, i never though would i'd do. Maybe something silly like eat ice cream for every meal hahaha" then I could believe that situation and line.

>as if they don't care that the character being white from its inception

They don't, because the character was invented in the Bad Wrong Times of Mighty Whitey stories

>Asian male

>muh daddy issues
>is an adrenalin junkie
>projects shit onto danny
>boring martial arts, katana backstory.

made even more stupid since she is not Japanese

oh please, you know cap rubbed out a few to scandalous pictures. hell before he hooked up with his main girl he probably fucked the show girls, maybe even made one dress as hitler

Those are character flaws. Her presence isn't a detractor like Foggy, that black kid from JJ, Elektra, Oprah wannabe, Diamondback..

>boring backstory

Is this an actual complaint? Who cares

Did any of that ever go public?
Jeri needs the points not to look like a total cunt

I don't think Jeri could ever come back from the Cuntside after what she did to her girlfriend.

>What was the point about him trying to get a job teaching kung fu?
its his skill and he needed the money, he did not know how long the company shit would take.

So?

He said at different points he didn't need money and he could still get some whenever he needed.

She's half Japanese.
She trained in her maternal grandfather's dojo.

>tfw no qt phat butt ex-Hand waifu

how? he does not want to beg for the money and is mostly squeamish when it comes to dumpsters

Is Cyclops going to show up? All I know is this bitch took some Summers cock

>Implying the best figthers or kendo artists are japanese

Well they are honorary Aryans, so it makes sense they are better than any of the other yellows.

No it's still MCU, mutants never ever.

>Implying Japan isnt pissing itself at the idea of China invading

IF probably should have taken itself less seriously like LC did
LC was pure cornball at some points and it was great up until things got too stupid
IF should have been a fun as shit kung-fu show instead of whatever it was. Sometime it felt like they where going there then nothing happened.
The tournament had a great set up but the Bride was boring and the A-Ha Assassin didn't do anything
Maybe if they didn't have to make 300 cuts every time Danny fought

Man, white women just don't know what sexy is. That's why they have sex with black guys while white guys get the hot Asians.

Jerry was his lawyer that helped him get Rand back in the comics

China does not invade anymore, it buys companies and immigrates. Russia and Africa are the ones on top of the overtake list but not the only ones

Rosario Dawson is the most attractive human on the planet, so that's why they keep having her. So Jeph Loeb can keep banging her.

Fucking why? Jeri is a better lawyer, worked for him in the comics, and foggys actor can not act.

>So Jeph Loeb can keep banging her.

last i heard eric andre was tapping that

You could call it the chinese invasion.

I liked this show's soundtrack, the theme was ver nice.

They've annexed the entire South China Sea against U.N. ruling. Not that U.N. ruling has ever once actually mattered in international politics.

>marilyn monroe
when will this meme end?

The UN is for lobbying nothing else.

>Also Claire did not need to be in this show at all
Claire bashing that totally innocent ambulance driver in the face with the fire extinguisher is the single funniest thing I have seen in a good ten months.
I laughed so hard I cried and I kept laughing until I almost puked.
Claire earned her paycheck.

Read a fucking comic book

Close to home

>made even more stupid since she is not Japanese
>Japanese father
>lived and trained in Japan before moving to NYC and joining The Hand
>speaks Japanese better than Chinese
>not Japanese
The fuck are you on about?

I don't know anything about Iron Fist's comics or his supporting cast there. Watching the show I just assumed Colleen was an American born Chinese girl who went full weeaboo instead of learning about her own ancestors.

Knowing that's not the case makes her slightly less funny but I still like her.

cage battles like Miss Wing went to.

Only Japanese is Yamato. Ainu and halfbreeds are dogs.

Why the fuck would or should I? Show should be able to stand on its own.

It's definitely boring. For a show about magical ninjas, the choreography is shit, too. All the fights are full of choppy bullshit and no hit ever feels like an actual hit. Colleen is hot, though. Only reason I've gotten so far in the show.

How much would he make once the odds dropped hard?

It says in the fucking show that she's half japanese.

Real best girl coming thru.

would you sleep with her if you were given a blindfold? side note: did she stop being blind or was she always faking it?

Gao was never blind, she was a person who blinded.

>did she stop being blind
......the fuck? When was she ever blind?

I must remember it wrong.
I recall her and DD talking about it when they first met. There was also an attending girl that was told to leave

>would you sleep with her if you were given a blindfold?
I'd sleep with her period.

I think Im mixing up blindness with her fake lack of language skills

Real best girl right here. Joy is second best. Colleen is a traitor

Irony

Giving it less than a 60/100 is the sign of a bad critic. If we're doing Burger Grades, it's at least a C+.

>big fat ass
>yoga pants
>constantly barefoot

I wish asian girls like this actually existed

Anything more than 40/100 is shit taste with bad opinions.

I had no issue with her being in the show, I just wish she wasn't involved in the fight scenes. Claire should strictly be the non-action girl.

Under 50 is a terrible show. Iron Fist is not terrible.

Iron Fist is terrible.

Claire could've been fine in the show, as a liason for Daredevil and then have Murdock show up for 30 minutes as a lead in to defenders.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>Sup Forumsmblr

60 is an F in burger grades, C+ is 77-79

Anyone else not like the dude that played Danny? I really want to beat his ass and thought he was awful.

You probably could beat his ass, he only trained kung fu for three weeks.

Daredevils fights felt like they had some weight behind the blows most of the time, and Luke Cage just tossed people straight into the ceiling.

Those felt convincing, the only convincing I was given that Danny had been training mystical Kung-Fu in interdimensional Heaven every day for 15 years was the ten seconds Matrix slow-mo parrying he did against the last challenger in episode 6? (The tournament one). Then he went back to whiffing strikes, having no control over his emotions, and breaking his vows of chastity etc.

It's like they keep trying to write these first seasons as the origin scrappy fighter stories, but that just doesn't work when you supposedly already have fifteen years of training.

Yes, Finn Jones was the worst part of the show. However he had chemistry with other characters, so it's alright.