>>90200192

Picking up with Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 2 #2

Heading home now. Bumps would be super appreciated until I get back. See you guys soon.

Bump

Thank you!

'electric burn Electro' was possibly one of the most misguided movie synergy ideas in comics.

Someone forgot their title

List all characers slott has ruined so far
>mj
>Ben (scarlet spider)
>black cat

Off top of my head

You fool, you've neglected to give the thread a subject!

While I won't say that Bunn's Venom holds a candle to Remender's in terms of what it does for Flash's character, it is a much better SYMBIOTE run. From the very first issue you have Flash making weaponized shapes out of his limbs and just generally using the symbiote's capabilities much more creatively. Under Remender it might as well have just been a generic super suit with limited, animal-like AI. The most symbiote-like things he had Flash do, aside from when Venom freaked out and went back to the Eddie look, was use tendrils to grab and hold stuff like twice.

And while you can try to justify it as him being more in sync with Venom by the time Bunn came on, there was no significant amount of time elapsed between the departure of old and arrival of new writers. Fully bonding with Venom happened partway through Remender's, but the better use of alien symbiote abilities didn't start until Bunn.

They said, given his work on antiheroes Sinestro and Magneto, I think Bunn would do one hell of an Eddie run.

Wasn't thinking. Shame I can't go back and edit.

You forgot Kaine.

Slott's stories suck a million dicks!

Ezekial was a straight up tool. Also most people aren't even going to know who Ezekial is because he hasn't been mentioned at any point until now.

He was made better accidentally, but not because if slott on purpose. It was due to scarlet spider writer. Although slott eventually fucked it up again.

Why is venom in space

Because Bendis decided to rewrite symbiote lore while Flash was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Wait, wasn't Tony of of the 3 guys who knew Pete's secret identity or am I forgetting how OMIT worked? I can never keep track of that shit.

I know Wolverine, Bucky, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Clint Barton, Bobbi, Jessica Drew, and Carol all know his identity.

Here it is. Nothing Slott has done has come even remotely close to the garbage that these two pages led to

You can still stop this, user. It's not too late to turn back.

I have never read spiderverse just seen some pages, will it leave a bad taste in my mouth like when they dumped that part in the may day story time?

RIght now I'm working on a lecture and I want to die. It's on attitude change and right now I'm just trying to find ways to eat up time (tons of examples and tons of videos).

I wish I could, but I'm compelled now. I have to power through this.

You're not gonna be happy. I have yet to see one person felt utterly fulfilled by that story. Not one.

Is op still a homophobe? I'm not reading these until he apologizes for his bigotry.

I cannot find the link for the archive. I am a few threads behind so I am kinda lost in what the fuck is going on. I found the password just not the link.