The Unworthy Thor Conclusion Spoilers

Thor does not take up Ultimate Thor's hammer because NOT MUH MJOLNIR

Thanos hooks up with Hela

Some unknown indivual picks up Uktimate Thor's hammer and calls himself the War Thor mirroring how Jane did at the start of her original series

There. Don't give Aaron any of your cuck money.

Fuck Aaron so much

Screw you, Aaron. SCREW YOU! REEEEEEEE!!

What the fuck is wrong with just letting Thor have a damn hammer?

He should go get Red Norvell's old hammer, that thing was cool

A. . . Aries?

Wow Aaron is such a troll. Draws out a 5 issue mini after bringing Ultimate Mjolnir to 616 only to basically say 'Nope! Gotcha! Thanks for your money.'

I haven't read Thor since God Butcher. What's so bad about OP?

Nah he is US Avengers in June.

>second spoiler

...that makes a lot of sense and I'm surprised someone hasn't done it before.

Why would a member of Zodiac be worthy of Mjolnir?

Why is his left arm so wonky?

So still no reason given why he became unworthy?

Are you fucking kidding me? is this real?
Did we spend a bunch of fucking issues just to get cucked at the end?
FUCK THIS FUCKING COMPANY HOLY SHIT
HOW CAN THE MAN WHO MADE ONE OF THE BEST THOR ARCS BE SHITTING SO MUCH ON THE CHARACTER FOR YEARS

Yes

Nope

DC did this years ago with the dancing around the concept of giving Lex a lantern ring again. Only to lolnope at the end of issue 6.

Great. Guess we have to wait for Jane to die.

I think the middle one is what makes me REEEEEE the most, it makes no fucking sense and I rather follow Ewing's take on Thanos.

odin eh

>Thor refuses not-Mjolnir
>Some other random bloke takes it
>Said random bloke isn't Malekith or some other scumbag villain to set up a badass hammer-duel climax

It's like a step-by-step guide on how to disappoint readers. War Thor? Fucking really? Wet water. Dry desert. Sweet sugar. What the fuck.

Would be great when Thor was stretching out his fingers to touch the handle and at the last second, three brown fingers reach past real quick.

Then the next panel moves up and you see a Muslim Woman named Fatima lifts the hammer instead. Then introduces all new female muslim Thor for a new generation!

>Thanos cannot hook up with the woman of his dreams
>Has to settle for the local tribute band version instead

>Unknown Individual

Isn't this just Eric Masterson? Or did he show up in this elsewhere already?

>Everyone forgets Masterson's mace is also sitting in Avengers Mansion this whole time
>nobody cares to go get it

I have to legitimately wonder if he was outright told by the editors to not give Thor the hammer.

Think about it, they're still going on with FemThor. What if they were scared that Thor with the new hammer would overshadow her? So maybe they told the guy to drop the idea.

Isn't he currently dead?

Doesn't his kid have it now?

Death doesn't have a vagina

>They don't reveal the whisper

I refuse to believe this

They do not.

War Thor is going to be evil Aryan white supremacist neonazi Thor so Thor can beat the shit out of him.

Alt-right gonna be crying about this one forever

there's two Caps
there's two spider-mans
there's two iron-mans
there's like 3 spider-girls

why draw the line at only one Thor?

>Marvel's turning all their heroes into POCs, gays, and women
>obviously it's the Right who are to blame!

The grave is her vagina.

Only one hammer?

She's the Goddess of the Asgardian Underworld (well she was until Unsolicited Opinions on Israel came along) but she's not Death itself and if anything Thanos settling for her would be him going for the Coke Light of Death instead of the real thing.

Exactly, which is why I liked how in Ultimates Ewing had Thanos move on to another personification of an universal abstract.

I'm not blaming the right for anything, I'm just pointing out the obvious

Marvel's taken a strong anti-racism stance and making bigot villains to beat the shit out of is a fine tradition. I look forward to the nazi tears.

Maybe but that wasn't after writing an story where the character loses a key aspect of their character, is replaced with an ex-girlfriend, loses an arm and throws away his name becomes a hobo for about 2 years and then teases returning the character to their glory only to copout at the last second. Even if this does end with whoever this new Thor is convincing Thor to take up Ultimate Mjolnir, this will still have been a dick move.

you got played, nigga. God butcher arc was not even that good, or original.

>Implying Thanos wants the vagina
He had plenty of vagina in his lifetime and it bored him not to mention all it came out of it was Thane.

Seriously? More recycled ideas? Guess it'll be another 8 issues of bullshit with real Thor jobbing to Whor 2.0 now.

>one of the best arcs
>gorr was just a ripoff of desak

People need to stop with this meme of Aaron's Thor being any good. It just looked better compared to Fraction's shit run.

He even recycled it to kick off his Dr. Strange run.

Never liked Masterson that much but he was a thousand times better than Whor.

Kid Thor has it

Reddit says they do reveal the whisper.

Thanos is supposed to be gay for oblivion now, but it seems like both Aaron and Lemire have forgotten about this

Aaron started a new series that centers around Thor (the actual one) breaking into the Collector's ship so that he can use Ultimate Thor's hammer, which was left on 616 after Secret Wars IV.

nah bruh, when Ultimate Earth & 616 combined, history now has 3 hammers. OG Mjolnir, Stormbreaker, and Ultimate Mjolnir,

Differences in power levels, is harder to come out with threats that would give Thor a hard time, and come with a excuse of why the other Thor isn't involved.

He doesn't get mad at all. In fact, he applauds her and supports it.

>I'm happy for more shilled crap about a practically non existent threat.

Oh boy.....

He's saving that for his Doctor Strange run where Stephen will give up how title to that new brown assistant girl in his cast.

>Reddit

Leave.

fuck, i have this comic somewhere around here
wish it was worth something

Is anyone actually still paying for this?

There is also Thunderstrike and Red Norvell's hammer.

Also, Ragnarok is still running around somewhere.

And, ostensibly, all the other Mjolnir tier hammers Loki made during Oeming's Ragnarok.

True, and thinkin about that shit only makes me more mad.

Actually yea, it's the entire Kyle run on Green Lantern.

They spent about 12 years constantly baiting the return of the corps, even had several minis that were all about the return of the corps and the return of GL as a team book. Only to make it a dream, a supervillain plot, hallucination based construct, time lost Hal, alternate timeline that he had to leave, etc They always bait and switched right back to loner loser Kyle as the only GL again at the end.

They dicked around fans with a return of Hal too, only to have him go back to crazy old supervillain at the end. Then they advertised bringing him back for a while only to make him Spectre instead.

You forgot the part where he makes a few claims how the girl will be ten times more powerful because other people are so much more spiritually minded and open than the average white american ever could.

>Nick Fury: Gorr Was Right!
>Thor loose his worthiness
instead of
>Fuck off Fury, I give no shit what you say or what your opinion is.
I don`t understand why Thor has in such importance Fury´s opinion. Fury was not the embodiment of the quintessential truth or some shit like that.

Is like your maths teacher approach you and whisper..."Richie was right, the world does not need you to continue with it life" and you loose your will and stop college and go being a hobo in an alley.

Wait and see Thor go beat up the Wrecker and take his crowbar.

>Thanos hooks up with Hela
And there goes my hopes of having a proper mistress death in Infinity War.

I really hope this isn't true because it's fucking retarded. Though, on the other hand, I also hope it is true, because I hate Jason Aaron and hope that this causes some sort of backlash...but knowing marvel fans, they'll probably eat this shit up.

This won't cause anger cause it's just so lazy and meh. There's nothing controversial about it, just more bad writing

God, Kyle's run was such a fucking disaster. I can't believe they haven't killed him off yet.

tumblr is loving how the aryan ubermench got cucked hard.

He even cucked himself this issue.

I hate Marvel so much right now.

>why draw the line at only one Thor?

Strictly speaking, there's like four Thors around, even with Thor proper being a weepy one armed sad sack. Thor (Jane), Thor Girl (Tarene), Thunderstrike (Kevin Masterson), Beta Ray Bill.

>I hate Marvel so much right now.
I guarantee 4 months from now you will hate it more.

What about Frog Thor?

Nice fanfiction

Thanks!

-Mickey

Good point. Throg and the Pet Avengers are probably still out there, less team bus Lockjaw.

>mickey
>giving a shit about anything superheroes else but the MCU
Delusional Marvelfag heh.

What did Nick Fury say to Thor?

All is one in Darkseid

>They spent about 12 years constantly baiting the return of the corps

It only happened like 3 times. The first ended in a spectacular shitshow despite being a solid mini because Kyle gave a ring to a literal dictator on accident, a 2 issue arc with Kyle getting sucked into his lantern then having dreams about the Corps never actually getting destroyed and then again right before Rebirth happened so it just got moved into Rebirth/Recharge.

>Some unknown indivual picks up Uktimate Thor's hammer and calls himself the War Thor

Kek. So all this was a stealth setup for a second rate villain/anti-hero for Cancerverse Thor to slap around and prove to her ((((audience)))) how much of a badass bull-bitch she is?

Let's also not forget the whole "To learn the true identity of the Joker, buy this next issue!" And everyone fell for it.

Wonder if he is going to be a misogynist frat guy like Bor

Are you counting the time Oblivion made Kyle think he was a part of the corps, and the time he went back in time and adventured with Hal?

Both of those were advertised as "Return of the Corps/Hal!" only to go right back to status quo.

Well, at least something to look forward to.

>>gorr was just a ripoff of desak
No the only thing they had in common is Gorr started off as a serial killer of gpds.
But they went much further & did a lot more work Gorr.
And Gorr was a hundred million times more badass, more menacing & more iconic then Desak's faggot bitch looking ass.
Your the mother fucker that needs to fuck off with a meme you lying cunt piece of trash.

Can confirm that the whisper was "Gorr was right"

Who the fuck is Gorr, and how was he "Right"?

>Thanos hooks up with Hela
Preemptive synergy

he said gods just fuck up the life of mortals and was on a quest to kill all of them

Gorr was a dude who murdered the Gods because he figured they were unnecessary and needed killing. Dreaming of a world without Gods.

The reason it made Thor unworthy was apparently, DEEP DOWN, he agreed with Gorr.

I don't know much about Thor, but how stupid is this? Also, how has Jane not died of the cancer yet?

The issue with that is that it's not only Thor who was affected, nobody else managed to lift the Mjolnir. Not even Odin

Maybe Mjolnir, which Thor did NOT have when he fought Gorr, agreed with Gorr.

Maybe it read Thor's mind, decided that Gorr was right and decided NO GOD MAY LIFT ME!

So, Sup Forums, you still gonna keep shilling Aaron's Unworthy shitfest?

There is nothing wrong with coke light

This actually reminds me how Faiza Hussain was deemed worthy of Excalibur

>Only to lolnope at the end of issue 6.

But to be fair:

1- it was a really good story.
2-that story, like many including the ending for brightest day got fucked because Flashpoint happened, so its not the same.

Again, at least we got a really fucking good Lex Luthor story out of it, so good that even Gaiman allowed them to use Death for that story.

There's been an annoyingly large amount of Whor apologists thanks to Unworthy. Hopefully them getting cucked by this issue sends them scurrying back into their holes filled with Marville and bland brand sarsaparilla.

>Lex! You could be a god if you just stopped hating Superman!
>The alien worm in a robot shaped like my girlfriend is right, Lex! If you do this, then I'll even leave the Earth forever so long as you use your power to fix everything, to help everyone!
>Lex thinks for a momen-NAH!

Fuck, that was such a good run. I wish I could re-experience it for the first time all over again.